[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
zyzz wasnt some alpha god among men he was a closet homosexual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Toshiro-Mifune.jpg (182 KB, 1280x733) Image search: [Google]
Toshiro-Mifune.jpg
182 KB, 1280x733
zyzz wasnt some alpha god among men

he was a closet homosexual shitskin from straya who lost his teenage years to wow and then decided to roid because he was too big of a bitch to achieve shit natty

and he still failed, his anus is getting penetrated by worms now
>>
>>36751211
How does it feel knowing you're never gonna make it OP
>>
>>36751211
It is the message, not the man. Zyzz wasn't a sick cunt himself, but he believed that we could be.
>>
>zyzz

Who?
>>
>>36751211
He played WoW?
What class did he play?
Did he do arena or was he a PVE fag?
>>
>>36751211
>he was a closet homosexual shitskin from straya
You could've just said "he's from straya"
>>
>>36751211
>I'm mad and projecting: The post
Why does it matter to you if people like the concept of improving themselves?
>>
>>36751211
the best part was he looked mediocre despite being on juice, it didn't do anything to fix his shitty genetics. banging a few club sluts didn't fool anyone, any 5/10 man can do that.
>>
>>36751383
Woa man low blow, even we hate cunts like that
>>
>>36751445
>he looked mediocre despite being on juice, it didn't do anything to fix his shitty genetics.

Okay, m8. I'm going to assume you aren't gonna post a pic of yourself? Here is that (You) you were looking for.
>>
>>36751211
>5 years after Zyzz died and you're still a jellymad hardkunt hater

smmfh bropai
>>
>>36751211
>still has jelly beta faggots hating on him 5 years after his death
he truely made it
>>
File: 796.jpg (27 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
796.jpg
27 KB, 625x626
>>36751211
>>
>>36751445
Post a pic of yourself Mr Olympia
>>
The only thing Zyzz is "making" now is wormfood.
>>
>mediocre physique
>has perfect insertions
>perfect balance for aesthetics

Shame he died brehs. Don't go into a sauna with a congenital heart defect whilst blasting tren and abusing Clen and MDMA.
>>
File: karen shrugs.jpg (34 KB, 539x477) Image search: [Google]
karen shrugs.jpg
34 KB, 539x477
>>36751687
>he believies the congenital heart defect meme
>>
>>36751528
>>36751543
this is your beloved zyzz lmfao rekted some cock sucking zyzz lover please watch this video and try not to cringe hahahahaha
>zyzz is a joke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr51fk0I7Dw
>>
>>36751328
>>36751328
>He played WoW?
>What class did he play?
>Did he do arena or was he a PVE fag?

> Yes, he did.
> His main was Tauren.
> Both. At one time he was amongst the top 100 in pvp.
>>
>>36751750
You'd think his dad being a Cardiologist that'd be something that would be caught pretty early.
>>
Don't worry brahs you're all gonna make it
>>
>>36751219
Ask Zyzz.
>>
>>36751817
>>What class did he play?
>> His main was Tauren.
are you fucking kidding me bro
>>
>>36751228
> roid, do partys, take drugs, fuck cheap sluts and die in a sauna

Nice message, bro. Fucking sluts may be a nice thing, but still...
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.