[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First time creatine user here. I have a question, do you guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1
File: ZFeqWJi.jpg (464 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ZFeqWJi.jpg
464 KB, 1920x1080
First time creatine user here.
I have a question, do you guys get euphoria feeling after taking it?
It feels like I took a line of speed.

Sorry for bad english, I'm not murrican.
Have some ass in return.
>>
>>36750833
That's a nice butt
>>
>>36750833
this is not how creatine works

placebo
>>
Closest thing you get to that is the ego boost when you have awesome pump after a workout. Just remember it's water weight not exponential muscle growth
>>
>>36750833
It depends.
High blood pressure can lead to euphoria given the right circumstances.
If you've had low blood pressure, it will make you normal and you will feel high.

I get the euphoria feeling after 4-5 scoops
>>
Creatine does improve cognition but it gives no sensation. You should just have slightly better focus, problem solving, etc.

Most people never actually notice it because it's so slight, so you're probably just feeling a placebo.

Are you generally dehydrated, OP?
>>
>>36751807
Yes, I drank 3L of water already. I'm pissing like crazy.
I bought SciMuscle Hemocell creatine for 10e yesterday, its cheap as fuck.

Well maybe its just a placebo, but it was good kek, I want more.
Im planning to take 5g before and 5g after workout, and just 5g on offdays.
>>
>>36751903
just take 5g every day.
>>
So does creatine actuall work?
Any good reason to not take it?
>>
Doesn't creatine just give you energy? Anything else is placebo.
>>
>>36752396
Creatine makes your muscles take on more water, more water=bigger swell, more strength and good pump, downside is its not good for continuous use, and is bad for cutting (for looks as far as I know)
>>
>>36752702
>its not good for continuous use
Do you have a source for this?
The "creatine cycling" meme is a meme AFAIK
>>
>>36752379
yes it works
the con is you'll lose (MOST, not all) of the increased weight you were lifting
>>
>>36752379
it helps you push out a couple of extra reps, and generally helps recovery slightly iirc.

It's by no means a huge gainz booster
>>
>>36752860
According to the sticky it's fine for continual use. I've been on it for two months straight and it's only been positive.
>>
>>36750833
I get a euphoric feeling when I take beta-alanine.
Pins and needles aside, If I rub my skin or stretch my muscles I feel damn good, kinda like a muted version of that feeling when you wake up and stretch.
>>
>>36752958
How many weight gain for 2months?
>>
>>36752991
Not the person you're asking but I've been using it for about two months as well. Started off skelly (170), up to 185 now.
>>
>>36753079
Pretty good, nice.
>>
>>36752991
>>36753104
Do note that creatine only gives a flat weight increase of about 1-2 kg of water weight, which will dissapear after you stop using it.
It doesn't (directly) affect weight gain in any way apart from that.
>>
>>36751903
You'll be with the Zyzz soon, anon.
>>
>>36753222
I dont see a reason to stop.
>>
>>36753260
I'm just saying that asking people about their weight gain after being on creatine for a longer time tells you nothing about the effectiveness of creatine whatsoever.
You might as well ask whether their car has become faster after using it.
>>
It's good for sports where gaining a bit of weight isn't a problem. If you're an offensive lineman and you need some extra reps pre-season, it'll let you build extra strength.
>>
>>36752379
>Any good reason to not take it?

Not if you're willing to hand in you natty card buddy
That and the chance of waking up in a pool of your friends' blood one day after the creatine crazies set in
>>
>>36753742

>friends

safe, I guess
>>
>>36750833
NNNNNGGHHHH
>>
just took my daily creatine does OP

that fucking feel when it kicks in

euophoria n shit
but somehow i dont need to piss that much when i first used it, i had to go pee like every half an hour

also the "pump" isnt as extreme as i'm not only training for strength, when i was doing isolations, shit enhanced my pump by quite a bit
>>
since we are in the crea-ten topic a bunch of my friends usually spout that taking it fucks up your kidneys if you don't drink a fuck ton of water, how much of this is broscience and how much is actually true?
>>
>>36753896
well, you need to drink more water than usual just to not get dehydrated
>>
>>36753908
>>36753896
just drink a bit more water
you drink 3L a day normaly
just drink 3.5 l a day
>>
deadly serious question here.
I have taken 5g of creatine every-fucking-day, since i was 16 - now i am 20.
Is there something wrong with that?
>>
>>36754018

by now your body now is probably 2/3 water because of water retention
>>
>>36754264
Sounds dehydrated, then
>>
>>36754277

are you a moran? everybody knows the human body is 90% water
>>
>>36754018
You will probably be balding by 22
>>
>>36754318
Hooman body is ~70% agua, meaning a body 2/3 water (66%) is dehydrated.

Kekcicles
>>
>>36754018
Confirmed for dialysis patient at 25. Also, avoid long trips to the sauna.
>>
>>36750833
No. If I miss a day and double up the next to compensate, I feel like shit. When I did a loading phase, I was shitting like crazy and on the brink of puking.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.