[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that non-invasive loose skin treatments are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Viora-waist41.jpg (46 KB, 475x241) Image search: [Google]
Viora-waist41.jpg
46 KB, 475x241
Friendly reminder that non-invasive loose skin treatments are a thing that exist. Don't let the fear of loose skin slow you down dear fat anonymous friends.
>>
yeah and they cost thousands of dollars, money most people don't have.
>>
File: 1450668515739.jpg (34 KB, 594x248) Image search: [Google]
1450668515739.jpg
34 KB, 594x248
>>36750762
I don't even care what you're shilling here, what is it?

I'm willing to try anything that isn't dangerous at this point
>>
Don't suppose you have a quick list of those options, do yo?
>>
>>36750762
Extra motivation for fatties: I was 360lbs at 6'2 and am now 210lbs with a completely flat stomach.
>>
>>36750762
>Reminding that there are options
>Not reminding what those options are
>>
>>36750791
if ur motivated to lose weight, why arent you motivated work a little more money?
>>
>>36750791
They're like 400 dollars per session, I'm sure most people can save for it
>>
>>36750793
Radiofrequency treatments
The OP picture is one called refit

Basically they heat up you skin causing it to produce more collagen and gain back elasticity
>>
>>36750828
"motivation" doesn't change anything for people working paycheck to paycheck.
>>
>>36750837
>most people can save 3200 dollars
lol
>>
>>36750809
>>36750822

Radiofrequency treatments, you can get them at medspas
Red light therapy devices, also available at medspas or you can get handheld personal use devices online
Microneedling treatments like dermarolling
>>
>>36750881
10 bucks a day and you have it in a year
>>
>>36750886
>as effective as raspberry ketones and a cling film wrap

Tbf although these methods are bs, loose skin still shouldn't put you off. I dropped 120lbs and I felt so much better I can't even describe it, all you do is tuck it into your underwear and no-one can tell. If you go topless people will notice but it looks a lot better than being fat, even if you don't lift after losing.
>>
>>36750940
>Tbf although these methods are bs

They're not bromigo
They're science based things
>>
File: Stretch-Marks.jpg (29 KB, 800x308) Image search: [Google]
Stretch-Marks.jpg
29 KB, 800x308
>>36750940
You know it really saddens me how skeptical and retarded guys are about skincare and esthetic treatments
How are you seriously comparing technology worth thousands of dollars to cling film and pill supplements
>>
>>36750994
Because I lost the weight in 2012 and over the last couple years looked into all sorts of different treaments, tried a couple myself, none have had any effect you wouldn't expect to naturally happen over time, especially with lifting at the same time.
>>
>>36751078
To be completely honest, I should add I've done a couple affordable ones. If I was going to pay several thousands I would just go for a tuck with a reputable surgeon.
>>
>>36751104
Tucks are around 20k and leave you scarred and bellybutton-less
Losing your bellybutton seems terrifying to me, I'd miss it
>>
>>36750881
wtf? yes. yes, most people can save $3200. That's a mid-range vacation, a low-end used car, an expensive computer, a couple month's rent in San Fransisco; it's really not money that a lot of poorer fags wouldn't spend on more ridiculous things. If you honestly can't save up $3200, you seriously need to learn how to handle your money more responsibly; it's not even a matter of 'work harder earn more' at that point, it's you being incapable of budgeting and controlling your spending. and I say this as a poorfag student making under <20k
>>
>>36751124
They cost around £5-£6k in the UK, and a lot of people travel abroad for better treatment at a lower cost. They also make you a new belly button or they can reposition your old one (new ones are supposed to look better though and you'll have a circle scar around your old one)

The scarring is an issue for me, but it looks a lot better than the hanging skin, also I'd need to have my chest touched up too which means more scars...

I'm not too fussed at getting it fixed, I have the money available, but considering I'm either working or on my computer at home, there's little point of sorting it. Who knows, in a few years, they might come up with methods than work and look good.
>>
>>36751177
If it comes to it there's treatment for the scarring to so we're all gonna make it
>>
>>36750872
well. if u dont have a family to provide for and you dont live in a 3rd world country, making some extra savings isnt impossible, you lazy fuck, #nevergonnamakeit
>>
>>36750762
Why get so fat that you need it in the first place?
>>
>>36750791

The way I see it a gym member shit is $50 per month so about $600 per year give or take. If you're obese, it would take you like 3-4 years of gym to get to an considerably average size. So rather than spend 2k on a gym membership, plus protein fat burners etc, just pay 2k and get it done in a matter of hours.

That's being said lip is fucking stupid, if you can't keep weight off without surgery you sure as hell won't afterwards and you'll need it again very soon.

TL;DR don't be a fat cunt
>>
>>36751688
liposuction and loose skin surgery are two completely different things...
>>
>>36751688
You can't out-train your diet. I save money when cutting because I'm eating less food, dining out less, and I buy more in bulk (rice, chicken, etc).

Also, gyms are only useful for lifting and swimming. Cardio can be done for free on the streets, which also purely imo feels better than in a gym unless it's snowing/icy.

You can't really compare gym fees and surgery cost 'cause a gym simply isn't needed at all to achieve what you would with lipo, and doing it properly you can actually end up saving money rather than spending it.
>>
File: think.jpg (57 KB, 923x692) Image search: [Google]
think.jpg
57 KB, 923x692
>>36750762
But does this work for people who've had massive weight loss? I'm really short and I'm losing something around 200 lbs. I was under the impression this only really works for loose skin that isn't so severe.
And I'm only seeing pictures of the stomach here. Does this work on other areas of the body like arms and thighs?
>>
>>36750762
The results only last up to two years, so you'd have to keep getting it done and probably look shit before the two years are up.
In the end, surgery really is the best option if it's bad enough instead of wasting around $4,000 every few years.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.