[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are steroids vegan? Asking for a friend who's vegan. pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1424043998921.jpg (153 KB, 893x960) Image search: [Google]
1424043998921.jpg
153 KB, 893x960
Are steroids vegan? Asking for a friend who's vegan.

pic not related
>>
>>36749811
vegan here, not sure if they are. but i assume they would've been tested on animals which for me makes them not vegan
>>
durianrider used steroids and hes a massive vegan so I imagine so
>>
Ask you're friend what does "Vegan" mean to him...and explain to him slowly and with small word that roids are a bunch of chemical mixed together by the magic of science.

Now if he ask what sort of chemical, just look him in the eye, no really like one inch of his face...no really, I want your nose to cross-lock with his, I want you to see his goddamn eye dilate and you whisper him those word...."Benzyl benzoate and grapeseed oil".

Now be careful, you're friend might have an retarded reaction....he might scream at the top of his lung (we call this the raptard howl) or he may hurl himself at a wall due to his weak vegan ancestry (Lack of protein, it block the government signal from his brain you see). And then, as he's bawling on the ground, cripple by his own inability to understand his current emotion state. Whisper this into his ear again; "Good news though, you might get that needed Vitamin B12 if you start taking some, faggot!" and run out of his house as a Idiosynchronicity singularity occur and explode in a 200000 gazilion miles radius....
>>
Yes, they are synthesized from plant sterols and carried in vegetable oils. Tell him sauce up.
>>
File: Coleman17.jpg (53 KB, 466x768) Image search: [Google]
Coleman17.jpg
53 KB, 466x768
>>36750621

No... this is wrong.

Steroids are made from the testicles of chimps, which are bio-close to human, that is what we call basic "test".

It HAS to be done while the Chimpanzee is still alive, and it HAS to be conscious as well. They pump the Chimp full of stimulants to prevent passing out of shock.

Then, they have to CRUSH the chimpanzee's testicles, while they are still attached, so the Chimp is restrained with Chains.

In order to get the Chimps test level up before the "rupturing" and subsequent extraction the scienctists show the Chimp videos of aroused female chimps to taunt them while this is going on, and they keep a Banana just out of the reach of the Chimps mouth.

The rupturing process is takes approx. 8 hours. Afterward the Chimp then has its arms and legs surgically removed, and are used as a food source of protein while the Bob-Oblong-Bono Chimp is used to test out cosmetic drugs and other products.

You see, nothing goes to waste.

This is how every single vial of test is produced. 1 Chimp = 1000mg, so this is done to 5 chimps to make a 5 gram vail, at 250mg per ml.

Tren is made in a similar Process but they use Gorillas instead. Their testicles are smaller, hence why Tren costs more.
>>
>>36749811
Steroids are made of soy they are vegan
>>
>>36751155

Is that why injecting test gives you so much estrogen? Because of the soy?
>>
>>36751180
it's because your body "aromatize" the extra test
>>
>>36751134
I can't believe someone was autistic enough to make this up Please be pasta
>>
>>36751284

Even if it's pasta someone was still autistic enough to make it up originally
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.