[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Excercises to improve fucking ability
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
What are some exercises that will help improve thrusting power, endurance, and speed?

Gloot bridges I assume would help?
>>
planks
>>
deadlifts, squats, olympic weightlifting, barbell hip thrusts.
>>
Cardio
>>
>>36749728
Just to explain

>having sex with my gf
>making her orgasm
>'i want you to cum inside me'
>keep going
>suddenly stop
>'anon I love you'
>kisses me
>the reality is I'm too tired and hot to continue and just have to stop
>don't want to keep breaking her heart every time we have sex by not being able to cum

GFs really want to sexually please you. They hurt inside when you can't orgasm from straight sex
>>
>>36749742

You either have mental issues preventing ejaculation or you're a four hundred pounds failure.
>>
>>36749755
Don't listen to this guy. Pretty sure he's not qualified enough to infer any of that without more context
>>
>>36749742

You fucking faggot
>>
>>36749755
Sex makes me orgasm, just not quickly.

Probably doesn't help that I only have sex with Asian girls so they are all deadfish.
>>
>>36749742
You probably jerked off too much and gave yourself a death grip
>>
>>36749755
>>36749772
>>36749801
Found the virgins

When i was a dyel twig i'd have to stop and rest a bit during sex, would just get way too sweaty and overheated. Cardio helps.
>>
>>36749814
I'm talking about decreased sensitivity being the reason he can't cum, nothing to do with cardio.
>>
Cardio and edging
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.