[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>All men in my family are bald so i didn't want to touch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
>All men in my family are bald so i didn't want to touch roids for fear of accelerating hair loss
>25 now visibly going bald
>Time to hand in my natty card
>feels bitter sweet man

Anyone else planning on handing in their natty cards in 2016?
>>
bald gracefully, stay natty and have a normal looking physique

or

let the balding get to your head (hah) and then turn to steroids in order to mend your insecurities, end up turning into your typical bald juicing freak of nature that everyone is afraid of
>>
What the fuck is natty?
>>
>>36748553
not op but balding 'gracefully' isnt a thing when you're 25 years old.
>>
>>36748583
Trump manages just fine and he is like 70
>>
File: 1460000375917.jpg (9 KB, 296x200) Image search: [Google]
1460000375917.jpg
9 KB, 296x200
>>36748562
>mfw newfags don't lurk
STOP RUINING THE QUALITY OF THIS BOARD! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>36748553
Steroids don't turn you into a freak of nature.

I'm in it for the psychological effects as much as the physical. Will run a few cycles of test and depending how it goes will go on TRT for the rest of my life.
>>
>>36748586
Are you this fucking stupid?
1. He indicated you can't bald gracefully when young.
2. Trump is 70 years old and therefore, not young.
3. Trump went bald later in life, there are picture of him in his 40's with a normal backwards combed style.
4. Trump isn't balding gracefully.
5. Basically outed yourself as a Trumptard

This is easily one of the worst, most idiotic posts I have ever seen in my life. Holy fucking shit.

This has to be the
>>
>>36748618

>Getting memed this hard
>>
>>36748638
>MERELY PRETENDING
>>
>>36748562

If you gotta ask, then you're natty.

Does that help?
>>
Going bald is the worst, I really think of anything worse than this that's not an obvious deadly disease or something really rare.

I'm gay and I don't find even find Statham attractive, how could I ever love myself?

Why is something that has plagued men and caused depression world wide not been tackled yet? Why is the only option getting on a drug that has potential awful sides from a young age?

Literally if you don't have facial aesthetics + bald you're going to be alone for the rest of your life.
>>
File: 1428741726809.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1428741726809.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
>>36748654

>implying I'm him
>getting upset over trolling on 4chan
>>
>>36748682
harden up faggot
>>
File: 13347377456346.jpg (27 KB, 350x304) Image search: [Google]
13347377456346.jpg
27 KB, 350x304
>we're sending people to mars soon
>replacing nearly everyone in the workforce with robots
>having a universal basic income
>still no easy cure for balding
>>
>bald guys have higher """""""""""""""""test""""""""""""""""" levels

I like how bald guys make up memes to calm themselves down
>>
>>36748611
It'll turn you into a freak, but not of nature :^)
>>
>>36748708
for real tho wtf!! youd think people would figure that shit out and sell it for big money. buncha retards.
>>
>>36748720
No one in this thread said that.

>>36748708
It's fucking bizarre honestly.

>>36748696
I've tried, you try being bald with a super weak jaw and chin.

Being rejected over something I cannot control over and over again is pretty fucking awful, having people guess me 10 years older than I am is fucking awful.

I'm 6'2 and I'd go down to 5'5 if it means I get my hair back.
>>
>>36748731
My condolences man.

I'm lucky I have a strong jaw and suitable head shape for being bald. Also, been mentally preparing myself for this day since child, still not ready though.
>>
>>36748689

holy fuck that damage controll

kys
>>
>tfw depressed ever since i went bald
>tfw i dropped multiple hobbies because of it because they just dont 'fit' with being bald
>tfw i always look cold and either mean or tough while i'm actually kind of soft
>tfw a lot of my wardrobe no longer really works on because of no hair
>tfw people tell me theyre sorry that i had to go bald instead of complimenting

close to kms T B H
>>
>>36748720

>what is DHT
>>
File: you're cool.jpg (18 KB, 335x526) Image search: [Google]
you're cool.jpg
18 KB, 335x526
jeez man going bald isnt that bad or a big of a deal

modern life and youth culture obsession has made it hard for anyone to age normally or go through any physical processes that out them as being a human being that is aging, it only gets worse if you let it, suck it up
>>
>>36748909
fucking retard should have got on fin.
>>
>>36748610
People like you and your stupid frog pictures are what's ruining this board. Not new people.
>>
>>36748562
Natural
>>
>>36748541
Why aren't you taking fin, anon? The erectile dysfunction side effects are a lie perpetuated by tumblrinas to deceive their male overlords.
>>
>>36748731
Take HGH for a couple of years. Your jaw will be chiseled out of marble.
>>
>>36749158
Is this true? I will look into it.

I was thinking of trying out some minoxidil since i was planning to use it for some beard gains anyway.
>>
>>36749158

Not this poster but I've been on fin for over a year, no sexual sides whatsoever. It has slowed it but not stopped completely by any means; I think I'm in that low % of men who don't respond as well to it.
>>
5% minoxidil topical treatment on the way tomorrow.

Let's go back in time, boys!
>>
>>36748541
my brother started crowning years ago and it hasnt got any worse than that, if youre an all or nothing guy then go ahead and run a cycle but you could still have years of mostly having your hair
>>
I will probably lose my natty card in 2018, that will make me a roider with 3 year and a half of training...i would have liked to start at 5 or 6 years of lifting experience but being young and bald sucks if you are not a big guy...
>>
>>36749285
Fin stops hairloss and the sides are rare.

However you SHOULD stop using when you find you have actual sides (not mental ones because you worry too much) because if you continue usage there's a chance of them sticking permanently.
>>
>>36748890
jelly as fuck...

i look like an ugly and cold piece of shit when bald

havent gotten any attention from women ever since i shaved.
>>
>>36749150
>frog pictures
Get the fuck out.
>>
>>36748541
Use some minox bro
>>
I'm contemplating turning in my natty card here within the next year. No one is my family is bald and my hair is thick, but I still deal with acne break outs on my face and back and I'm 27. Test making it worse is the only thing keeping me away.

I do everything I can with skin care routine, changing bedding and pillowcases etc but still have it
>>
>>36748541
how much body fat approximately he has in that pic?
>>
>>36748610
This is without a doubt my least favourite meme I have seen on 4chin since joining in 2008. It is just so unbelievably cringeworthy.
>>
>>36748541
Hey Anton
Don't drop the natty card
>>
>>36748682
I'm 25, bald and 5'7" and have a gf, stop lying
>>
>>36752985
not him but >gf

gay guys are fucking PICKY compared to girls senpai, dude should become straight.
>>
>>36752996
Shit I didn't notice he said he was Gay, disregard my post m8
>>
>>36752949
who cares.

BARNDOOR BACK.
>>
>>36748708
We have a ton of solutions for balding. You faggots just want better ones.

> wig / toupee?
Too flimsy and falls off

> Rogaine and other tonics?
No guarantee it works for everyone / omg is a scam

> surgery?
No expensive and desperate

> stem cells?
Too expensive

> lead a better life style (e.g. less stress)?
Too hard

> accept baldness and go for futurist look?
No confidence to pull it off

We have plenty of real solutions for baldness, but you faggots want magic
>>
>>36753371
None of those are 'real' solutions, except for the last one.
>>
>>36748553
OR

You can go get your hair plugs right away, and then you can be a sex pervert for the rest of your life
>>
>>36753371
There are no solutions for balding yet, only half assed shit that doesn't work
>>
>>36749162

Does HGH really increase the size of facial bones in fully grown adults?
>>
How common is HGH prescribed and what is the most prescribed reason in adults?
>>
>>36753997
Almost never, and growth disorders where you're 15 and 4 feet tall
>>
File: angry clint eastwood.gif (895 KB, 232x137) Image search: [Google]
angry clint eastwood.gif
895 KB, 232x137
>>36748541

>Roids make you lose hair

Is this true? I've been weighing up starting roids over the last couple of months and if this could happen then it might be the one thing that keeps me off them for a while
>>
>>36752996
>gay guys
>picky

Please, senpai. I'm bald, bi, and I can find a gay twink to slobber all over my dick at a moment's notice. I even had a qt trap tf for 8 months before I got sick of him and demoted his ass to fwb.
>>
>>36754508
i think the guy who posted that isnt actually fit.

if you're big you can get any dick you want as a gay guy.

speaking from experience.
>>
>>36752996
>gay guys are fucking PICKY compared to girls

no they're not, for every faggot that loves the adonis-like body, there's a fucked up twink with emotional issues who would love to throw himself onto daddy's dick
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.