[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Grandpa used to be a lifter back in the day >Fit as hell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: clip_image027.jpg (10 KB, 341x253) Image search: [Google]
clip_image027.jpg
10 KB, 341x253
>Grandpa used to be a lifter back in the day
>Fit as hell
>One day he was he was doing strength training
>Pops his biceps
>Biceps looks like >pic related now.
>Sees I workout
>Grandpa tells me not to do strength training

So when will you guys stop falling the strength training meme?
Reps > Heavy Weights.
Or have fun popping your biceps.
>>
>>36748272
when you stop being a punk ass bitch
>>
>>36748272
>using over-under grip
he deserved it
Hookgrip masterrace
>>
I just lift to get stronger
I feel better the stronger I am, it doesn't matter if I don't look like a ripped bodybuilder if I just look strong, feel strong and actually am strong
>>
>>36748304
fell for the strength meme
>>
>>36748331
>he fell for the do what makes you happy meme
tbf you're probably just OP baiting replies to keep your thread alive
>>
>>36748343
>OP false flagging me and calling me OP cause I agree with him because he wants to start an argument riot.
>>
>>36748368
Look dude I'm just a guy that loves powerlifting
>>
>>36748272
>>Pops his biceps
first for new meemee
>>
he ripped his bicep tendon

google popeye deformity

old man went to hard fucked his shit up
cool anecdote broh
>>
>Someone I know did action and bad thing happened
>Bad thing is now directly correlated with action and anyone who does action is guaranteed to encounter bad thing eventually
>This is how medical science works
>>
>>36749608
Someone I know stood in front of traffic and got hit by a car.
Standing in traffic is directly correlated with getting hit by a car and anyone standing in traffic is guarantee to encounter getting hit by a car eventually.
What exactly are you trying to argue against?
>>
>>36748272
My grandpa had dimensia too
>>
File: 1446667517120.jpg (238 KB, 511x638) Image search: [Google]
1446667517120.jpg
238 KB, 511x638
>>36748272
your grand pappy had weak tendons, it's like he didn't even train them
>>
>>36750529
I bet the sun came out that day too, is sun coming out correlated to getting hit by a car
>>
>>36750529
>>36751224
does it happen repeated in similar fashion?

by god, we might be up to something.
>>
>>36751224
Fuck your pussy grandpa
>>
>>36752390
>>36751224
replied to the wrong guy lol
>>
>>36748272
No, your grandpa told YOU to not do strength training because, if there were genetic and or epigenetic factors that contributed to bicep popping during training, your far more likely to have them than we are. YOU shouldn't do strength training (try light walking and yoga instead, don't forget to drink plenty of soy milk, go vegan, be slightly balding, grow a beard, and make monthly donations to your favorite feminist blogger), your grandpa didn't say anything that is generalizable to the rest of us.
>>
>>36748272

Do strength training so you attract women with genetics that don't turn your gradsons into cucks like OP.
>>
>>36752541
>attract women
>gradsons
hah
good joke anon
>>
>>36753084

>being gay
>grandkids
>>
>>36753123
>Most fat prema-bulk type of men are prefered by gays
>They do strength training.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.