[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is everyone on /fit/ an asshole?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (922 KB, 1218x2643) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
922 KB, 1218x2643
Honestly can't even tell if this shit is ironic or not. I'm just trying to improve myself famalams
>>
>>36746210
It's okay bro you're gonna make it...... Lol just kidding, faggot. Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>36746210
I like how there's stuff here that's alright just to make the bullshit believable
>>
File: 1459783156555.jpg (117 KB, 685x623) Image search: [Google]
1459783156555.jpg
117 KB, 685x623
>>36746210
Theres a huge difference between being an asshole and not wanting to spoon feed dyels who probably arent going to make it advice. Most of /fit/ is unhelpful because its a way of testing you. If you are easily discouraged then you werent going to make it anyway so nothing was lost. But if you stay and lurk like you should you will learn all you need to know. If you want a hugbox you know here to go.
>>
File: 1Vkq3Rn.jpg (33 KB, 472x395) Image search: [Google]
1Vkq3Rn.jpg
33 KB, 472x395
>>36746210
We're only assholes to idiots who don't read the sticky before posting.
>>
It's ok to be an asshole, but when someone comes on here with shitty results and says they did it all right, /fit/ just automatically dismisses them as not doing it right and lying.

It's almost like /fit/ cannot comprehend the fact that not EVERYBODY can reach aesthetic standards. Which boggles my mind....because barely anyone actually ever does reach it and those who do are like famous youtubers with top 0.1% genetics or whatever, not random john doe's.

It's like /fit/ is the most bluepilled board on the entire 4chan. Pathetic really, reddit tier.
>>
>>36746380
God fucking damnit stop posting this FUCKING picture!!!
REEEEE!!!
>>
>>36746380
That's bs, implying peeps in cbt don't get thrashed if they're not a 7/10 or more. Or if you have good stats but shit insertions, or if you are skelly, etc.

The shitposting is pretty real here.
>>
>>36746346
Shoo shoo tranny-chan
>>
>>36746422
>>36746517
You guys are literally the equivalent of fat tumblr whales talking about how muh genetics are the reason you can't get /fit/ which is frankly wrong.

ANYBODY* can gain muscle mass and become physically fit. There is literally no excuse besides having a legitimate health problem.

You're retarded if you think that only the top 0.1% are able to get muscular. This is why you are never going to make it.
>>
Dude it's a fucking image that says "Eat ____ bro u'll make gains", why the fuck would you think that's credible no offense?

>>36746422
>It's ok to be an asshole, but when someone comes on here with shitty results and says they did it all right, /fit/ just automatically dismisses them as not doing it right and lying.

Because it's very clear they DIDN'T, most of the time.

>I was following SS for 8 months but I only bench 105 I swear guys!!! Fuck this shit routine this is horrible!!!

When it's quite clear that is only about the 3-4th week of SS at best, what the hell has that guy been doing for the other 7 months? Lifting the same weight repeatedly?
>>
>>36746346
>Most of /fit/ is unhelpful because its a way of testing you.
it's not a secret club, although if you want to think of it that way, fine.

People just don't like to have content on this board that were repeated a hundred times before. It does not help the website be entertaining/informing.

>>36746517
if you don't have a good looking body, you shouldn't show it around, saying you made so much gainz, it will only cause other people to puke uncontrollably. You would only be a tumblrina like that.
>>
>>36746346
SHOO SHOO TRANNY-CHAN
>>
>>36746210
fuck you op
>>
>>36746210
Improve yourself by not being a fucking babby
>>
>>36746210
>famalams
Kill yourself.
t. M. Night Fämälämä
>>
fucking ritz holy shit.
>>
>>36746210
Once in a time long forgotten, /fit/ was a place of self improvement and banter. Now its been reduced to relentless shitposting.
>>
>>36749463
yeah fuck those things, they dont even taste that great and ive eaten almost a whole box in one go
>>
>>36746346
SHOO SHOO TRANNY-CHAN
>>
>>36746210
it's both ironic and not ironic at the same time, faggot
>>
>>36746346
shoo shoo tranny chan.
>>
>>36746346
SHOO SHOO TRANNY-CHAN
>>
>>36746210
If you want nice people who are willing to help you, go to darebee dot com slash hive.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.