[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hot water or cold water for showers? Which is better and pros/cons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nz34muSKPX1redclao1_500.jpg (80 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz34muSKPX1redclao1_500.jpg
80 KB, 500x669
Hot water or cold water for showers?

Which is better and pros/cons of both
>>
Cold water is just a meme shower desu
>>
>>36745272
Hot shower and after you are clean, cold
>>
Hot
>comfortable
>you end up clean
>you enjoy it

Cold
>horrible
>you rush to get out
>no benefit
>>
>>36745303
this

i go warm>hot>hotter>cold>colder
>>
it doesn't matter unless you go too hot or cold then it can damage your nerve endings (srs)
>>
>>36745303
This is it.
Dont go from hot then straight to cold that shit sucks just gradually turn it to ice cold itll be more bearable.

Am I the only one that sleeps in the shower after a long workout?
>>
>>36745272
>Hot water or cold water for showers?
Whatever the fuck works for you, who the hell even cares? Just fucking shower and stop being an autist about it.
>>
And I thought nofap was the dumbest fucking meme on this site. Way to one-up it with this cold shower shit.
>>
>>36745272
lukewarm
>>
Cold showers are the ultimate meme

i take my showers hot as fuck cause a nigga needs to relax
>>
>>36746052
but muh dry skin
>>
>>36745422
You're not alone
>>
>>36745272
I always go for a hotish shower, (not hell hot like bitches like). Then at the end after I've washed I turn it straight to cold and have a cold shower to wake you me up/ feels good..

Apparently it helps to boost test levels and tightens your skin up.. apparently its bullshit it helps to close pores etc, but ever since doing it my skins been a lot cleaner and my spots have almost completely cleared up, literally only get really small ones etc.
>>
File: 1460145776784.jpg (279 KB, 1255x1600) Image search: [Google]
1460145776784.jpg
279 KB, 1255x1600
>>36745272

Cold showers are a meme.

Now cold tubs is some legit shit that I have used in the past.

Basically if you have worked out really hard, especially if you have some soreness, or partial muscle tear. Fill the tub with cold water and some ice. Take off clothes. Submerge yourself in the tub up to the neck for 5 - 10 minutes. No more. It will shock you and feel crazy. Just power through it with deep breaths. Then take a luke warm shower after. I do this like once or twice a month. It's a good recovery tool and seems to have psychological benefits too.

Taking cold showers every day just seems cruel to yourself for the sake of cruelty.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.