[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's put memes aside for once, and tell me /fit/ what do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: rich piana.jpg (24 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
rich piana.jpg
24 KB, 320x320
Let's put memes aside for once, and tell me /fit/ what do you really think of this guy? I started to unironically watch his new videos lately, and he seems like a smart business man
>>
>>36745141
Honestly seems like a great guy
>>
a little bigger than me
>>
File: DjoxsI6.png (379 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
DjoxsI6.png
379 KB, 624x352
>>36745141
He's a pretty cool dude
>>
He's the shit and drops a lot of life wisdom worth absorbing.
>>
> he seems like a smart business man
He's not dumb, but he's not what I'd consider smart either. A lot of the shit he does is exaggerated or done specifically for attention, like parking in fire lanes, and bragging about how much he can make in the stock market. He's a bit of a pathological liar.

Its really easy to run a profitable business, but compare him to actual CEOs that are in the top 1% of wealth & he looks like a fucking moron in comparison.
>>
>>36745141
God tier aesthetics
>>
He is entertaining and fun to watch. He's not a guy I get serous lifting or diet advice from (it doesn't count, right babe?) but the channels I get that stuff from are boring in comparison. He's kind of a shit show of a guy too, none of his cars have tires with air in them and he lives in 2 rooms out of 20 in his mansion, he refuses to use parking lots and just leaves his car at the entrance to the mall and pays tickets if he gets them.

That said he's rich as fuck from marketing himself and lifting his ass off, so you gotta respect that.
>>
>>36745156
don't undersell yourself
>>
>>36745210
">Its really easy to run a profitable business,..."

Are you high? It's not easy whatsoever. And he makes it look easy, that's the thing. All while flying around the country going to expos, posting quality content on youtube 24/7, and living a bodybuilder lifestyle.
The dude is a machine; and, he's wise. He's fucked up and learned a lot throughout the years and he is willing to share his experience with his fans, even despite a maelstrom of stupid fucking trolls everywhere he turns.
>>
>>36745141
Hes a big guy,
>>
U H. O H

B U S T E D
>>
>>36745210

>A lot of the shit he does is exaggerated or done specifically for attention

And thats what made him famous. He is the epitome of excessiveness
>>
>>36745308
4U
>>
>>36745234
This.
In general I wouldnt actually say he is a smart businessman, he's a retard but lucky for him, a large percentage of lifters are retarded so he does really well. he understands his fans, because they are retarded like him
>>
>>36745276
>It's not easy whatsoever.
There's 28 million businesses in the US, all you need is like $100 to create an LLC. He makes very poor life decisions, including finances. Here's a quote:
> The house I am in now is in foreclosure because its my choice to not keep since I owe 920,000 and its only worth 640,000

Surely a great businessman.
>>
>>36745172
>you'll never have a chariot pulled by big guys
>>
>>36745210
LOL you know how many businesses fail each year? I doubt it.
>>
>>36746371
It was breddy easy to lose money on houses over the past 10 years.
>>
File: 1226888151356.jpg (26 KB, 250x244) Image search: [Google]
1226888151356.jpg
26 KB, 250x244
>his property management company brings in over $10 million gross a year
>lifetime earnings as a trader of over $5 million
>supplement company grosses over $8 million a year and climbing
>almost 700k followers on Jewtube
>extremely positive person with expert level motivational skills
>married to a 10/10 awesome girl who doubles as a cameraman
>100% satisfied and happy with his life and strives to do the same for others
>completely honest about his steroid use unlike 99% of other Jewtube fitness stars
>hundreds of close friends and thousands of real friends in total
I think he pretty much won every area of life that could possibly be won. He deserves it too. Great guy.
>>
>>36746608
the picture...the words...i love you
>>
>>36746371
Sounds like a smart business move to let it go.
>>
>>36746371
makes a smart financial decision. Honestly I am surprised by how smart and well-balanced he is.

I thought he's just a meme, but I guess he's ok.
>>
drop the stupid tattoos and haircut, the freakish synthol arms and the ridiculous amount of roid he pumped into his body throughout his life and I think rich would be a very handsome man
>>
I think he's a cool dude.
>>
>>36746371
>Surely a great businessman.

If he bought it though an LLC he was.

A lot of people's real estate properties were purposefully let into foreclosure in 2008/ 2009 because it didn't make sense to keep making mortgage payments on upside down property.

At that time, we were renting a house. Then we get a letter in the mail saying out house was going into foreclosure.

Our landlord hadn't been making mortgage payments with our rent money for like 8 months.
>>
WTF is wrong with his shoulders
That's not even 'roids. That's like synthol or some shit.
>>
i think hes a moron and the parody series of his bigger by the day videos makes me laugh
>>
>>36745141
If he LANDED the punch you'd be pretty fucked. But seriously, how fast can this cunt really move?
>>
>>36745141
I think Piana is a pretty cool guy. Eh seems like a smart business man and doesnt afraid of smart financial decisions.
>>
>>36745172
that episode is fucking gold I can't believe I never noticed he was in this
>>
>>36745141
I don't want to be him and I don't want to look like him but I respect that he's made his way in life pretty damn well and he seems like a cool guy to have a beer with.
>>
He's been on gear since 18yo. He doesn't care about his body, he just wants to win. Now it's just staying ridiculously big for money.

He is bad taste incarnate. Natty or bust.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.