[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear /fit/ when do I stop being a dyel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Dear /fit/ when do I stop being a dyel?
>>
>>36745018
When you stop needing to ask that question.
>>
>>36745018
WHEN YOU MAN THE FUCK UP AND DO THE GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING WORK, PUSSY.

READ THE GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING STICKY.
GET SOME GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING WHEY AND CREATINE AND MULTIVITAMINS.
GET SOME GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING CHICKEN BREAST AND BROCCOLI AND FUCKING ***EAT***
THEN GET YOU WEAK SKINNY BOIPUSSY ASS TO THE GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING GYM AND FUCKING ***LIFT***

OR DO I HAVE TO GET UP FROM THIS CHAIR AND KICK YOUR ASS UNTIL YOU DO!?
>>
>>36745018
eet
>>
>>36745027
>>
Who else picked up DkS3 today?

I can already feel the goblins stealing my gainz
>>
Playing DS1 right now. All day baby.
>>
>>36745641
>creatine
Have fun arrangin your own funeral
>>
>>36747323
Doing the same. Im bout to go to blightown. Fucking blightown
>>
File: 2015-10-03_00008.jpg (389 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-03_00008.jpg
389 KB, 1920x1080
You just posted the perfect example, OP
Lifting, is alot like Dark Souls

At first, you hear great things about it, people tell you to try it
Then you try it, and you GET YOUR ASS KICKED
It's overwhelming, it's confusing, it's frustrating and you feel like you're not making any progress at all
Then, you keep working and keep working, and soon you begin to overcome the challenges
Soon, tasks that once seemed impossible are a breeze, for the first time you start to advance.

And then, AND THEN you start enjoying it
Then it's so much fun, so addicting, even strangely meditative
Then, you don't have to FORCE yourself to do it, then you WANT to do it

Then, when you think it can't get any better, you become a gymrat/dickwraith
And then, THEN the real fun starts
>>
>>36745018
Start picking up heavy objects and putting them down.
>>
>>36745641
I don't want to take creatine, I want to stay natty.
>>
>>36748674
This desu
>>
Still 4hrs work before I can go home to try das3.

Cant wait to be disappointed like I was with das2.
>>
>>36745018
for about a month once you've been lifting for 6 months. and then you realise that you're still small and that feeling never, ever goes away.
>>
>>36745641
cringe
>>
DS3 gonna steal my gains
>>
>>36745018
When you gather souls, larger souls
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.