[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best cure for cold/flu without going to the doctor??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: sick-flu-BC9098-002.jpg (80 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
sick-flu-BC9098-002.jpg
80 KB, 1200x675
Best cure for cold/flu without going to the doctor??
>>
Wait
>>
The cold/flu is a virus.

The doctor won't help.

What is science.
>>
>>36744564
Flu and cold are both viral. Docs can't help you. Only bacterial infections like strep throat can be helped by antibiotics.
>>
>>36744564

REST
HOT FOOD
HONEY AND LEMON IN HOT WATER
>>
If you have the flu and you catch it quickly enough you should go to the doctor. They can give you tamiflu which decreases the severity and duration of your symptoms.
>>
>>36744564
Cant cure viruses, let your body do what its supposed to do.
>>
Starvation
>>
What's a good remedy for cough? I don't have honey but I do have lime.
>>
>>36744616
Cough drop, chloraseptic.
>>
Semen.

Nothing cures a sore throat faster.
>>
rest first 3 days... drink lots of water. Don't take any meds... they're useless
>>
>>36744564
zinc supplements.

seriously. it's great for colds.
>>
People goto the doctor for a cold/flu?

Lol, fucking pansies. Stop wasting resources faggots, you're only meant to go when you have cancer or aids or some shit serious like that.
>>
>>36744607
I think you can actually get that stuff without a script by simply talking to a pharmacist at Walgreen's or w/e, obviously be convincing with your symptoms but they will give it to you no need to waste time on a doctor visit
>>
>>36744564

there is none
you have to suffer through that shit

you can make it OP i just got over the flu last week
>>
>>36746391
This

I don't even waste time going if I need stitches, I do it myself with fishing line and a needle

>tfw stitching a 9 inch gash in my thigh caused by a chainsaw
>>
>>36746391
>tfw having to wait in the ER because some little bitch has an ear ache while I'm bleeding from a gash in my head
>>
Pop a paracetamol pill, get comfy in your bed and cover up well. Proceed to sweat a lot and endure a few hours of misery while not trying to completely overheat.
You should be starting to feel better when you wake up
>>
>>36744564
Hydrate and rest
>>
File: 1455565677760.jpg (94 KB, 341x605) Image search: [Google]
1455565677760.jpg
94 KB, 341x605
>>36744564
Drink a shit ton of water/poweraid/tea, sleep and take something for the fever. If it gets higher than 103F, strip down to your undies and take some Motrin until it goes down.
Make sure to eat, you've got to keep those gains.

I'd really suggest seeing a doctor if it gets worse, being sick isn't a light matter.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.