[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck my shit up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_6715.png (161 KB, 302x473) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6715.png
161 KB, 302x473
What the fuck am I doing wrong? I've been cutting for 3 months. I'm 6'2" and started at 196 pounds. I cut out alcohol, sugar, and processed foods, and started eating at a 1000 calorie deficit. Now I'm at 180 pounds. The only places that I still have noticeable fat are my stomach and nipple area. I'm pissed that I've lost so much weight yet I'm still fat, I just started taking Ostarine to help preserve my muscle and maybe help the fat loss, and I'm cutting out all carbs and eating at a 1500 deficit for the next 3 weeks. All I want is to have abs so that next time I bulk, I can keep them somewhat visible and not feel as unhappy about my looks. Here is a pic of me with abs flexed.
>>
>>36744528
Also I'm doing intermittent fasting. i just eat all my calories in a 3 hour window.
>>
>>36744528
Don't know a lot about it, but it looks like you've not got a lot to cut... Could just be that you're on the final stretch and need to keep going a bit longer. Maybe try cutting all or most carbs? If you go into ketosis you'll lose no matter what.
>>
do extra cardio
>>
>>36744528
Hey OP have you tried lifting weights? It might help. Maybe a solid year of lifting heavy will give you a respectable base to start on. You literally have no core.
>>
>>36744779
and lose all the gains? kek.
>>
>>36744858
Enjoy your fat faggot
>>
>>36744797
3 years of lifting 4 days a week and this is what I look like. i think i must be low test or something, yet the doctor refuses to check, says I'm too young to be low test. Prolly gonna start doing gear.
>>
>>36745040
Stats?
>>
>>36745040
Have you considered exerting yourself or "trying" at all
>>
>>36745087
I actually do, believe me. I bench 185 for 3, OHP 125 for 3. My arms have grown 3 inches since July.
>>
>>36745110
My penis has shrunk 3 inches since i opened this thread
>>
>>36744528
>What the fuck am I doing wrong?
nothing. that is the natty limit.
if you want more than that you need steroids.
>>
>>36744528
... this is bait right?

After bulking or w.e, you eat at maintenance for a week or two.. then you cut at 400-500 calorie deficit and no fucking more unless you want to keep fat and lose all your fucking muscle. shit nigga..
>>
>>36745110
>lifting 3 years
>185 for 3

bait thread, everyone leave
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.