[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i have been lifting for about a year now and have seen some fantastic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: lol.jpg (42 KB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
42 KB, 640x352
i have been lifting for about a year now and have seen some fantastic noobgainz, but now that my body is asking for more food and can't keep up. I should be eating around 3500 cal per day, but i cant even stomach food any more. As a result I am feeling weak all the time since I am eating about 1500 cals per day. How do you guys do it? any advice?
>>
File: EBINA_BUHGAH.webm (3 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
EBINA_BUHGAH.webm
3 MB, 500x280
>>36742697
>hurr eating is so difficult
Kill self please
>>
>I can't even stomach food any more
what did you mean by this?
>>
File: 130kgpushpress.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
130kgpushpress.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>36742697
double cheeseburgers have 448 calories each and don't fill you up at all, also only 2€ or 2$ or whatever
>>
>>36744275
>if it applies to me it applies to everyone
Stop that, what are you 10? Just because it doesn't fill you up doesn't mean it won't fill up mr hungry skelle over there.
The most efficient way to bypass your stomach being full is to intake liquid calories.
>>
>>36744090
>I can't even stomach food any more
>what did you mean by this?

i meant that the thought of eating makes me want to vom. even if i try forcing down the meals, i dont feel well.
>>
>>36744393
how often are you eating and how much at one time?
>>
>>36744310
this... Protein Shakes. Make a shake that's got whole milk, 2 bananas, peanut butter, honey and protein powder. Over 1000 calories and tasty as fuck
>>
>>36744310
the point of mcdonalds, you faggot, is that it's not supposed to fill ANYONE up so you keep coming back for more
>>
>>36744416
on a normal day, 3 meals, i usually eat until i feel very full, but that usually doesnt amount to very many calories (typically 600 calories per meal, sometimes less)
>>
>>36742697

drink more water overtime itl keep your stumich bigger, can eat more

But , if your a pussy,

Myprotein has great ground down oats for cheap as fuck, add that to your protein shakes, shitload of carbs and calories, drink it up in like 30seconds. done, 400+++calories in 1 go
>>
>>36742697
Ice cream milkshakes anon. Liquids are harder to feel full on and can be calorie sense as fuck.
>>
>>36742751
holy shit

did she died?
>>
>>36744448

Sounds like you're eating very-low-calorie-density food. Just opt for more dense calorie food. A small package of like 100g of cashews can easily give as many or more calories as you're eating per meal, and there is no way you can't eat a few more things after that.
>>
>>36744448
>600 calorie meals
wew lad, there must be a way to raise that number. Are you using oils? If you make spaghetti, instead of only spaghetti and sauce make garlic bread and grate parmesan cheese on top of the spaghetti - that would turn a 600cal meal into an 800 (maybe, I'm not an expert on calorie-content).

I suggest upping your meal frequency to once every two hours (should make six meals a day) and eating until you feel full rather than very full. If you injure your stomach with too much of a load (which you will if you ignore uncomfortable sensations, I think) then you'll set yourself back. Like lifting, I think you have to adjust your stomach etc. to the higher level slowly.
>>
thanks a ton guys, im gonna start eating smaller meals more often, and drinking more shakes.
>>
>>36742697
Buy coffee icecream and make milkshakes with it, it's the nectar of the gods
t. former fatty
>>
12oz heavy cream
2 packs swiss miss
heat the cream, add the swiss miss

Drink delicious 2000calories
Alt, add some chocolate protein powder for 2500 calories of fuck yeahr!
>>
>>36742751
I wish she did this in her underwear so I could see her stomach grow
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.