[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Curl Bro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: neverchest.jpg (135 KB, 713x956) Image search: [Google]
neverchest.jpg
135 KB, 713x956
Why not anons? The first visible part. Women don't know shit about fitness.
I train just to get laid, don't lie to me guys you do the same!
>also face gains
>>
no reason other than for yourself and the mires of other gay dudes who would post your pic on the internet to make fun of you.

non-lifters know NOTHING about physiques. to pick up girls, abs (but you can't see those at first glance) > arms > forearms
>>
>>36742198
At least throw some bench in there from time to time so you don't look like a tool.
>>
>training for women
>training just to look good
>not even looking good because you look like a disproportional retard with balloon arms
Classic estrogen filled nu-male case we got here.I hope you suffer from all sorts of back pains later in life.
>>
File: girls_laughing.jpg (87 KB, 553x496) Image search: [Google]
girls_laughing.jpg
87 KB, 553x496
>>36742198
>he thinks we don't know anything about fitness

times have changed op.
the ladies can do things now and can definitely outlift you
>>
>>36742264
>can't see them at first glance, prioritize them first
>being that retarded
>>36742280
no need
>>36742318
>>36742671
So much hate anon, why? Also we talk about the average woman population, not some exception whale that powerlift.
>>
>>36742198
Arms are good for instant attention, but if anyone catches you with your shirt off and all you do is curls, you're gonna look stupid (your pick related), and women will pick up on that. Unbalanced training is worse aesthetics than not training at all to women; you're going from fit bit unideal to freak of nature do-not-breed status. Imagine you see a girl with what would be a perfect body, except with a huge beer gut. That same bizarre feeling applies to men's physiques.

There's nothing wrong with doing curls if you're not sacrificing other parts of a well-rounded routine, but doing only curls will give you much worse results than doing curls mixed with other lifts.
>>
File: 1451304855389.gif (3 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
1451304855389.gif
3 MB, 359x202
I look like a curl bro and I don't even work arms. ;(

>tfw when too much godtier arm genetics
>>
>>36742707
Because you're pretty much making fun of lifting and of yourself.Enjoy being associated with sythol freaks because you don't go all the way in.
>>
curls are my least favorite workouts. if i want bigger arms should i focuse on curling heavy? or lighter?
>>
>>36742198
because if i just worked arms every day at the gym i wouldn't go, working arms is boring enough as it is

>not doing any compounds except bench and maybe OHP occasionally

yeah no thanks
>>
>>36742874
>curls are my least favorite workouts.

That shit always makes me nearly pass out.
>>
>>36742198
considering for an extra 40 mins a workout you can do a load of compounds, why would you not? if you compare a guy with disproportionate upper arms and a guy who has good arms, but also has decent shoulders, traps, chest, core and legs, you're a fucking liar if you say girls prefer the twink who just does curls and bench every day
>>
>>36742874
hypertrophy for size - so lighter, longer, and more sets.
If you hate curls you might want to try chin ups/weighted chin ups or underhand cable pulldowns to work out your biceps while also working more of the upper body.
>>
>>36742198
I want the same physique, but i want to get it through powerlifting, so i am much stronger than i look, but also look strong as fuck. Besides, i have had 18 inch bis since i was a teenager.
>>
File: 1407207733430.png (35 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1407207733430.png
35 KB, 625x626
If you can't pick up girl before, lifting won't magically help you.
Money/Status>Personality>Face>Body
Sorry /fit/ virgins.
>>
>>36743006
This will sound dumb to most of you, but my dream is to reverse catfish women. I want to get ripped, finish my engineering degree, and save a shitload of money. Then i will akways wear loose clothes, and never mention my job or money till the 5th date.
>>
>>36742198
Women like big backs and shoulders before arms but arms are up there. Just because they dont know shit about lifting doesnt mean that they wont be able to pick up on how abnormal and reptile like your physique will be if you neglect core lifts.
>>
>>36743026
That's a good way to find a girl who likes you for you.
>>
>>36743026
Thats the smartest way to find someone who isnt shallow and a gold digger. I just might try it out too.
>>
>>36742198

>the first visible part
>says the forearmlet
>>
Will pushups and sit ups in conjunction with rowing and curls be sufficient to work my abdomen and upper so that I don't end up like OP pic?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.