[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Selliout Hulse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 0400081481.png (3 MB, 1660x1660) Image search: [Google]
0400081481.png
3 MB, 1660x1660
I stopped keeping up with him after his video style changed and became banal truisms and click-bait format.

At one point he had some fun, memey, and experimental stuff that was interesting to watch mixed with some decent life philosophy and values.

It looks like he's losing weight and becoming a twink.

Where did it all go so wrong?

Is he actually getting weaker, or was it just camera angles?
>>
He started mixing with RSDTyler and read too many self-help books.
>>
Didn't he start wearing snapbacks and niggered up his personality? He's not really himself anymore.
>>
>>36740874
Fucking manlets, WWTL?
>>
the main issue here is that you didn't see a problem with him before
>>
'Banal truism' is a redundant expression.
>>
>>36740957
I found him in 2012. He was alright for a youngster just starting out

>>36741033
Part of the joke
>>
>>36740874
He's having a mid life crisis and is probably gonna get divorced
>>
>>36741130
There's something sad and banal about that
>>
maybe he makes more money just being a coach now. sort of how paul chek did it. maybe he wanted his life to become a bit calmer and secluded or maybe he just said everything he had to say and it was time to move on.

>>36741130
very unlikely. the dude is heavily invested into the ideologies of people like joseph campbell.
pretty much the ultimate killer of midlife crisis. or identity crisis in general.
>>
>>36741180
No he's just became a sellout douche who's read too many self-help books

He doesn't do 1-1 coaching anymore, instead, you pay him $1000 to have lunch with him.
>>
>>36741202
he doesn't coach anymore?

also ''self help books'' is seriously understating it. he probably invested a few 100k into education.
i could see why he would choose to become exclusive.

but since i don't know what he's up to really i can only go off his online presence, which lately has been weird as fuck.
>>
File: FullSizeRender-300x298.jpg (32 KB, 300x298) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender-300x298.jpg
32 KB, 300x298
>>36741289
http://elliotthulse.com/coaching/

You pay him 1 grand to have a chat. He's ridiculously up his own arse.
>>
>>36741322
really weird. apparently people will pay for it though or else he'd go back to making videos.

maybe i'd do the same given the chance.
maybe he deserves this after all the free shit he put out in the past.
maybe this type of overpriced bullshit should conflict with his sense of integrity.
i mean, if his purpose truly was to empower others i feel like he had a good thing going on youtube. the outreach was much bigger.

but i don't know. he might come back to do something suprising and cool, maybe not. dude doesn't owe me shit.
>>
>>36741322

Well, he is, but that's not why he charges $1000. He really just doesn't want to do it, and $1000 keeps most people from asking about it. But he'll take the $1000 if you really want to do it.
>>
>>36741180
I was thinking that this makes sense because he really has already said it all in the past. Lots of youtubers (and even TV shows) go through this. They run out of content, so instead of scraping mud from the bottom of a well (spongebob, SXEPhil) they stop while they're ahead and comeback if they have something new and worthwhile to say.(Mr. Plinkett).

>>36741590
I wonder if that's how Ido Portal is or if he's just an extreme narcissist (many students say the latter)
>>
File: zw2Ii3k.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
zw2Ii3k.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>36740874
BREAK THE DEPRESSIVE PATTERN
OUHHHOHHHHOHHHHHOHHHHH
>>
>>36741794
He literally calls himself a King.

I'm fairly sure he (Eliot) is just a deluded narcissist.

He says he dresses like a king as well, when he just looks like he's from Jersey.
>>
>>36742811
>WE WUZ KINGS
>>
File: Nigel_Farage__2014_.jpg (2 MB, 3208x4471) Image search: [Google]
Nigel_Farage__2014_.jpg
2 MB, 3208x4471
>>36742828
Kek
>>
>>36740874
He started drinking his own Kool-Aid.
>>
>>36742855
That's the answer
>>
>>36740874
I miss the 2012-2104 golden era, he was very inspirational for me, and now is pure shit, not even a line of useful information, just stupid videos
>>
>>36741322
Holy fuck I hope he pays the bill after that.
>>
Elliot was an absolute savage and in the wake of legends dying like Zyzz and Scooby's outing by /pol/ 2 years ago (posing as /fit/ and thereby making him never frequent this site again) Elliot was the last bastion of masculinity and hope for the fitness community.

He rambled about a LOT of shit don't get me wrong, but his advice was always well researched and solid. He openly admitted to roiding in his football years so he wasn't a fake natty and he was putting up stats that on his lifts that were insane.

He gradually started to lose it, I never figured out why but his Stength Camp channel changed a lot over the last 1.5 years.

To look at him now he's unrecognisable.

>Those interviews with Ronnie Coleman and RSD Tyler

Absolute cringe. He is acting up so much for the camera "hahaha yeah bro dude!" It's really immature.

I've lost a lot of respect for him,

Tl;dr just stick to his old vids.
>>
>>36744175
>>36744334
Old vids really were great-and they helped me.

One anon said he started drinking his own kool-aid and another said that once he ran out of stuff to talk about he started going downhill. Both seem about right
>>
I think he realised that a lot of impressionable people were watching him and so hes tried to start a cult
>>
File: Yo Elliot, fuck my shit up.png (274 KB, 726x588) Image search: [Google]
Yo Elliot, fuck my shit up.png
274 KB, 726x588
>>
>>36740874
He looks natty
>>
>>36741130

This is what I think too.

When a man starts getting high on himself, it's the beginning of the end.
>>
>>36744452
he was my inspiration to get my first gf, and lost my virginity with her, such amazing years, now we split apart.
>elliot pls come back
>>
>>36745706
kek
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.