[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>workout everyday >eat healthy everyday >avoid junk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 2m799vk.jpg (8 KB, 262x291) Image search: [Google]
2m799vk.jpg
8 KB, 262x291
>workout everyday
>eat healthy everyday
>avoid junk food and smoking
>die in a heart attack at age of 22

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>36739483

He didn't eat healthy or avoid junk food or smoking, but that's not why he died
>>
>>36739483
>Think anything he did was healthy.
>>
>>36739483
He did 0 cardio and then got pumped up on yabba in a thai steam house with ladyboys.

I wonder why he had a heart attack....
>>
>>36739505
>have heart defect
>does coke in a sauna

you tell me
>>
File: 1455879496313_0.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1455879496313_0.png
296 KB, 649x649
>>36739483
He died because he was a fucking drug abusing idiot with a pre-existing heart condition, how dumb are you?
>>
>>36739483
ITT : New fags who can't even bench 1 pl8 making fun of our hero
>>
>>36739483
Because everyone needs yo get bloodwork & full physicals. There were 3 kids who died in my high school alone because of undiagnosed heart issues. Right in the middle of class. Defects can be zapped and fixed easily, just need the cardiac test to see if you got one. My bro had WPW and had to get it taken care of.
>>
>>36739483
Did he died?
>>
He smoked alot tho
>>
He abused steroids, of course he died young
>>
>>36739483
>Steroids
>Hard drugs
>>
>>36739483
>Born with shit heart genetics
>Roids heavily
>Binges on fast food
>Pops disco biscuits and snorts coke at every dance event he can
>Spends hours in the sauna cause 'Im mad sick cunt bruh'
>Posts on 4chan

If you can't see the smoke, you deserve to end up in the fire.
>>
>>36739556
2pl8 is the threshold anyone can fucking bench one pl8.
>>
>>36739785
He knew he fucked up.
Between the shitty cardio (mentioned he got out of breath really easily), balding, and slowly deteriorating aesthetics, he probably decided he'd take that month in Thailand as his last big party before he kicked the bucket.
>>
>>36740096
I like to think he was snorting that last line of coke while sitting in that sauna with a 9/10 qt thinking "this is how I want it to end".
Dude made it so fast, he had no reason to continue after 22.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.