[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who gets more pussy, MMA fighters or Bodybuilders?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: alistair-overeem-denied-1.jpg (119 KB, 525x370) Image search: [Google]
alistair-overeem-denied-1.jpg
119 KB, 525x370
Who gets more pussy, MMA fighters or Bodybuilders?
>>
whoever has more money
>>
>>36738765
/thread
>>
File: 1452056942635.png (754 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1452056942635.png
754 KB, 1080x1920
The educated jocks

>yfw London tinder is full of these

Tinder is just a cruel joke
>>
>>36738733
bodybuilding isnt mainstream, no females would be impressed and theyll think youre just a insecure juicer as opposed to a rage-filled bag of issues who beats other people up
>>
>>36738783
How am I supposed to compete with that?
>>
>>36738733
Good question. The vast majority of both are manlets. Very little pussy to go around between all of them.
>>
MMA fighters by far
>>
>>36740023
overcompensating manlets at that.

Most "MMA fighters" who really just pay money to train at an MMA gym let's be honest, are pure cringe.
>>
Mma fighters, most of them have aesthetic physiques. BBers only appeal to a tiny subsection of women, usually female BBers.
>>
>>36740020

You dont.
You fuck off back to /r9k/ and one day you will eventually kill yourself and make this website a better place.
>>
>>36738765
Lol Rockhold is a millionaire and he couldn't get a date on the millionaire matchmaker
>>
>>36740212
>millionaire

Better be a billionaire these days if you want women.
>>
>>36740204
Do the male bodybuilders get so huge that they start to find the female bodybuilders attractive?
>>
>>36740273
I would assume so. They are really lucky. Most of us will never get the opportunity to suck on a roid clit.
>>
>>36740204
What you meant about this?
>>
>>36740315
women don't like massive built guys
>>
>>36740289
Lol!
Actually, I'd bang some of the cuter less manly female bodybuilders. But those chicks have to be insane. All the gear they are on. Women can barely handle their own hormones, I can't imagine what gear does to these girls.
>>
>>36738733
Pussy is a waste. Alpha male mansex OTOH is great, which is why the greatest warriors in Western history had brosex and kept women as brood sows.

No way anyone that young is going on years-long conquests without fucking.
>>
>>36738733
Women, in general, want to see a man in action. Not men inaction.
>>
>>36740393
Depends on how massive. Piano man big, most don't. Henry Cavill big, yes.
>>
MMA fighters.. without a doubt. women love man that beat the shit outta other man
>>
>>36741507

top kek. Women don't give a single shit about that.
>>
>>36738733
They're both losers that no woman would touch unless they reach the absolute top of their craft, be it bodybuilding or MMA. That will never change the fact that they will always be insecure little cunts on the inside.
>>
>>36738733
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTeQL6O5vfw
>>
>>36740416
Makes them more masculine and more sane as a result.
>>
Here's the thing. A UFC fighter can smash literally any pussy he wants. Pretty simple.
Now if you are an MMA fighter and not in the UFC, things start getting iffy.
You could be Donald " Hit em Up" Smith fighting at dirty jims on tuesday nights with a 3-8 record and 9/10 girls are gonna go with the bodybuilder.

Its all circumstantial I guess but again, UFC fighters are top tier pullers.
>>
>>36738733
Whoever has a greater social value and more money from it.
Off the top of my head, there will be more women in a gym than anywhere that teaches a martial art or MMA, so naturally body builders will have more exposure to women.
>>
>>36741699
I disagree respectfully. I have a hard time believing that most women could even name 5 Current UFC fighters.
>>
>>36741830
Well, most women aren't going to know them. But of the women that DO know them, they'll be all over that UFC cock. I'm guessing the same phenomenon would exist in the bodybuilding world.
>>
>>36741830
They only need to know the UFC
>>
>>36741693
I wouldn't know. I ain't dated a girl on gear but I highly doubt that. I mean they choosing to gain a look that is disgusting to most people except some of us on /fit/ who are really closet homo.
>>
>>36738733

Boxers, because MMA fighters and bodybuilders are broke
>>
>>36742152
That Reebok money though
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.