[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long until I see a difference?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: gymgirl5643.jpg (58 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
gymgirl5643.jpg
58 KB, 500x750
I started SS today, in a month I will start C25K, I am cleaning up my diet slowly, replacing processed food for whole foods and soda and alcohol for water and less alcohol. If I stick to this and take it in slow steady steps, how long until I notice changes? Also how long did it take you to notice changes for yourself and how long did it take other people to notice any changes?
>>
>>36738672
About 6 months
>>
You will notice changes every time you lift..
You will be able to life more and more. That's the true metric to hold yourself to, you won't see physical progress for quite some time and it can be discouraging. I just watch my lifts go up, that's my motivation
>>
>>36738672
No one talks to me so no one comments on my progress :)
>>
>>36738672
Depending on what shape you're in anywhere from 1-6months.

Do 2 things:
>take pictures
Front, back, left side, right side
Have a sign with the date too
>take measurements
Get myotape and measure yourself. Record it all by date don't do it more than every 2 weeks.

This will show you the progress you may not notice with your own eyes since its gradual.

>>36738840
This guy is correct.
>>
>>36738672
What's your BMI?
If BMI is normal, probably 5 to 7 weeks
If fatty, longer than that
Also cardio + SS is asking an awful lot of your body as a newbie. It's actually harder for me to run now because I went from 173lb to 185lb in the first 10 weeks of SS.
>>
>>36738672
>I started SS today

1 to 2 years
>>
>>36739204
I am 31.5
6'4 259lbs
Should I just let SS run its course then add in cardio with a different lifting program?
>>
>>36739242
Are you trying to cut?

Yeah, it will take some time at that BMI.
>>
>>36739242
See how you feel after a month, but your priorities should probably be:
Diet>>Lifting>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cardio
>>
I've been following this (save for the diet, but been trying to be good) and throwing in some treadmill after each workout since I'm 20 pounds overweight.

Is this stupido?
>>
>>36739418
You literally can't be this retarded
>>
>>36739459
I think I can be, desu
>>
>>36739418
>I have never done cardio before. While I agree it is good for your heart and health.

keked hard
>>
>>36738672
Like 1 month for you, 3 for everyone dlse
>>
>>36738672
You will lift more every time you go to the gym.

Aesthetic results may not be as obvious. Before and after pics are good. But serious physique changes will take several months.
>>
>>36739418
zyzz's real legacy is this jpeg still being passed around 4 years later, trolling the shit out of noobies into doing a garbo routine
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.