[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people treat you so much better when you're /fit/ Goddamn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 633x758
>people treat you so much better when you're /fit/
Goddamn I hate normies so fucking much
>>
Time to end it, friend.
>>
>>36738665
I know m9. We must leave humanity behind.
>>
>>36738665

>people treat you so much better when you make something of yourself waahhhh!!

better stay wallowing in defeat then right?
>>
File: image.png (8 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8 KB, 512x512
>tfw my folks were right all along. my uglier, less aesthetic friends were the best people to come into my life
and now they're gone
>>
>>36738693
But why treat a a skelly sperg with disrespect, hes a human too m8
>>
File: image.png (132 KB, 600x514) Image search: [Google]
image.png
132 KB, 600x514
>>36738693
you can make something out of yourself besides being /fit/ faggot
>>
would you treat an obese person as well as you would treat a model? Please shut the fuck up, you're just as shallow
>>
>>36738739
If he was clean, then yeah
>>
>>36738739
Why wouldn't I wtf? Were you raised by hillbillies?
>>
>>36738665
People are nice to those they think they can benefit from. When you're fit you look more successful and people think being nice will benefit them.

Continue to judge people based on their character and leave humanity behind. Most people suck, some don't.
>>
>>36738738
not so visibly.
>>
>>36738809
I'd say people are nice to people who make them feel happy, like funny people or attractive people - they aren't thinking about long-term manipulation always, sometimes they're reacting in the moment without even necessarily knowing why they're reacting that way.
>>
you're are the one treating yourself better
they just see this
>>
>>36738946
>I'd say people are nice to people who make them feel happy, like funny people or attractive people - they aren't thinking about long-term manipulation always, sometimes they're reacting in the moment without even necessarily knowing why they're reacting that way.
THISSSSSS
I've always known this but because I want to pretend I'm better than sheeple I deny this. Then I got out of obeastmode and fuck me my delusions were rekt.
>>
my aunt and uncle were over a week ago visiting.
uncle works as a layman truck driving or someshit.

the fucker touches my forearm and upper arm a few times while talking or when i gave him a greeting hug like hes checking for something.

im not fit as in bodybuilding. his son is though. a real meathead. infact that whole side of the family is country meathead apple iphone people.
>>
>>36739810
he wants to fuck
>>
>>36739836
hes got a creepy face to him. i wouldnt doubt that he probably did some shit to his nephews or nieces. Im not really related to him.
>>
>>36738665
>>>Tumblr
>>
>>36738701

>tfw you meet an amazing girl who you spend all your time wife and pretty much ignore your friends and family because shes better than all of them and then she leaves you and then you literally have nothing in life
>>
People who've put in the effort to get /fit/ deserve respect for their hard work.
>>
>>36738665
>falling for the it's the inside that counts meme
>>
>>36738739
One of the funniest people, and smartest, is an obese dude. I worked with him in a cable factory, he was younger than me, picked up the job faster than I did, got better at it than me, and eventually got trained to work higher up. I left but I miss him, your physical body is just one trait. Only reason I'm getting fit is because it's easier and makes sense to me, my social skills have always lacked and have been a boon in my life.
>>
File: 1460318993932.png (515 KB, 471x579) Image search: [Google]
1460318993932.png
515 KB, 471x579
>>36738946
you get it anon
>>
>>36739934
This. Also they (we) are generally more pleasant to be around because eye candy.
>>
>dated a girl when I was semi /fit/
>as soon as I developed strong feels for her, she stopped talking to me
> felt like shit but whatever, I move on and keep lifting
>nowadays, everytime I'm in a party/club and she's there she doesn't stop bothering me when I'm dancing or flirting with other girls
> infantile shit like shittalking about me behind my back, pushing the girls I'm dancing with or telling me (while being drunk as fuck) that she's "very good manipulating people and that's why she always gets what she wants"

I don't understand this feel
>>
>>36739883
yup, same here. at least this got my skinnyfat ass to lifting
>>
>>36739883
Holy shit you have no idea how much I can relate to that.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.