[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /fit/, which milk is best and why is it cow's milk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8
File: masterrace.jpg (26 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
masterrace.jpg
26 KB, 600x600
So, /fit/, which milk is best and why is it cow's
milk?
>>
File: happymerchantfeel.png (152 KB, 830x844) Image search: [Google]
happymerchantfeel.png
152 KB, 830x844
>drinking milk
>>
>>36737585
Most nondairy milks are basically water with sugar in it, except soy milk which is actually intended to turn you into a breasted cuck.
>>
>>36737567
>milk
enjoy your cancer
>>
>>36737616
Right. How's your gyno btw?
>>
>>36737634
cancerless
>>
>>36737567
Mandatory video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXOGS9cilKM
>>
mothermilk

/thread
>>
>>36737567

Man milk
>>
>>36737645
>le ebin men drink beer xD.
I doubt he's had one since he was 16. Dat wannabe macho overcompensating doe. You can tell the roids really did a number on his balls. Talking about raisins.
>>
>>36737699
>fox and the grapes
>>
File: BrehsSleepOver.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
BrehsSleepOver.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
>>36737607

This has got to be a joke.

Oat milk - oats, water, calcium.
No added sugar.

Hemp milk - a glass is 50% of your omega 3 daily needs.
Includes calcium extracted from seaweed.
As a plant, it reduces CO2.
Organic and no need for pesticides.

Almond milk, coconut milk, cashew milk, the list goes on.

But you insist on drinking milk from a forcefully inseminated cow that lasts a few years before being exhausted from constant pregnancy and slaughtered for beef. Male calves from a dairy herd are slaughtered at birth because they don't produce milk.

Cows also produce methane which contribute to holes being established in the ozone layer, exacerbating climate change. And meeting the demand for human consumption means deforestation takes place to make space for cows, thus reducing the amount of plantlife that takes CO2 out of the atmosphere, whilst simultaneously increasing the amount of methane.

WAKE UP.
>>
>>36737739
Holy shit i want this vegans to fuck off and stop infesting this board.
>>
>>36737739
nigga where them proteins at?
>>
>>36737739
>>>/lgbt/
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 490x273) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 490x273
>>36737739
>Show me the teet on an almond.
>>
>>36737757

> i want this vegans to fuck off and stop infesting this board.

I'm not even vegan.
I bet your ignorance feels like bliss.
Kittens drink cat's milk.
Puppies drink dog's milk.
Colts and fillies drink horse's milk.
Humans drink cow's milk...wait, what?

>>36737770

Alternative food sources.
Black beans (and other beans).
Sunflower seeds.
Eggs.
Green peas.
Nuts (especially almonds and cashews), and peanut butter.
Quinoa.
Chickpeas.
Green vegetables.
Hemp milk.
Sesame seeds.

There are alternatives. You just have to look.
>>
>>36737699
Arnolds been known to fuck with people, he probably drinks milk. Not by the gallon or anything but I doubt he's cut it out completely.
>>
>>36737818
>Kittens drink cat's milk.
>Puppies drink dog's milk.
>Colts and fillies drink horse's milk.
>Humans drink cow's milk...wait, what?

And which one of those builds cities and goes to space? You appeal to nature when its convenient to you but when people say we've been eating meat for thousands of years you go and say we don't shit in the woods either. Fuck off.
>>
>>36737844
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tktb___ZGw&nohtml5=False
>human milk
>>
>>36737607
Do you realise that phytoestrogens (the estrogen found in plants, and thus soy products) do not have as potent effects as mammalian estrogrens?
>The similarities, at molecular level, of estrogens and phytoestrogens allow them to mildly mimic and sometimes act as antagonists of estrogen.

And have you considered that maybe, just maybe, mammalian estrogens are found in the tit-juice of recently pregnant and now mothering female bovines? And that said mammalian estrogens are similar to or the same as the estrogen which humans produce since we humans are, in fact, mammals?
>"Among the routes of human exposure to estrogens, we are mostly concerned about cow's milk, which contains considerable amounts of female sex hormones," Ganmaa told her audience. Dairy, she added, accounts for 60 percent to 80 percent of estrogens consumed.

Anyway, do some research to find out that unless you're drinking ridiculous levels of soy milk, there will be no adverse effects of drinking it on males and stop shitposting.

Sources:
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens [Actual source is a $200 book, so am only linking Wikipedia's reference]
- http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/2006/12.07/11-dairy.html
>>
>>36737567
kefir
>>
>>36737739
>types wake up
>suggests milk from non animal source

dude just because jew markets call it milk doesnt mean it is actually milk.

of course, hazelnut, rice, walnut and peanut "milk" is way healthyer. making my own, enjoying my gains.
>>
>>36737739

>drinking milk from a forcefully inseminated cow that lasts a few years before being exhausted from constant pregnancy and slaughtered for beef

stop anon, my dick can only get so hard
>>
>>36737844
>>36737818
Also, if you give cow's milk to a cat they'll sure as fuck drink it.
>>
I don't understand why people are getting so offended over this. The alternatives are better for the environment which is our ultimate source of dependency. Without it, we cannot survive. But it seems some people here would rather have the convenience of cheap cow's milk than actually acknowledge the environmental impact.

Ignorance is bliss.

>>36737844

> You appeal to nature when its convenient to you

Nah. I never said anything about eating or not eating meat. You're just being presumptuous now because you're mad and can't give me anything of substance to defend your consumption of cow's milk other than "muh gains."

>>36737879

> dude just because jew markets call it milk doesnt mean it is actually milk.

It's these sort of arguments, relating to the 'jew', that never fail to surprise me. It's people like you who argue the jews are in control of everything, or only in control of the things you personally don't like.

How about this: the milk industry has constantly lobbied governments to encourage children to consume cow's milk. We're told it's good for us and that it's an essential and necessary part of our diet. People are unaware of the alternatives until they go and search for themselves. If anything, the 'jews' control the cow industry because it's the most profitable one.

Not that it's got anything to do with jews anyway.

>>36737913

Yeah, but notice that it's the middle man, us, that feeds the cat the cow's milk. A cat doesn't do it on its own accord.
>>
>>36737948
did you even read anything after "jew" or you just got upset?
>>
>>36737948
>"muh gains."

Good job putting words in my mouth.
>>
>>36737948
you sound like a big fajet
>>
>>36737973

I did, and I'm glad you did write that.
I just didn't feel the need to acknowledge it because I approved.
Not that my approval means anything.

>>36737975

Okay, anon.
Tell me, please, why do you consume cow's milk?
>>
Does anyone else think cows milk taste fucking delicious?
>>
>>36737948
I like how your solutions always depend on the survival of all humans? How about the fact that there is way to many people on earth, i'd rather have a world of 3 billion people. And be able to live of the animals and not DP the earth to death
>>
>>36737567
man milk from your bro's dick
>>
>>36737948
less about the environmental effects and price and more about the many benefits of milk on building skeletal muscle as we are on a fitness board
>>
>>36738034

Of course, as you point out, the issue of humanity's survival is more complex than an issue of milk production from cows. Yes, population growth is currently unsustainable and it also explains the increase in demand for dairy and meat products because we're raised to believe they're essential parts of our diet because the big transnational corporations feed that information to us through the media and education.

However, we're not the only species that inhabit this planet. Climate change affects land as well as other animals. Some people seem to think it's only their tastebuds and satisfying their stomachs that are more important the wellbeing of animals, the environment, future generations, and the Earth as a whole.

>>36738063

But there are alternatives to milk that allow you to get the protein that you need. See: >>36737818
>>
>>36737948
ITT: Assravaged jews.
>>
>>36738030
Yes.
>>
I remember when I was visiting the Philippines they had brahmain milk which was the most delicious shit ever.
>>
>>36737616
>>36737643
If you belive milk gives you cancer, you're retarded. You stupid motherfucker's need to go learn some science and biology and shut the fuck up.
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2015/01/milk-it-does-body-good.html
>>36737739
>>36737948
Fuck off with your bullshit shilling
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?m=1
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?m=1
>>
>>36737567
I like Almond. I use it for my shakes. I've cut out all other dairy. At least while cutting.
>>
File: IncreasedAutismLevel.jpg (25 KB, 960x318) Image search: [Google]
IncreasedAutismLevel.jpg
25 KB, 960x318
>>36738213

> Fuck off with your bullshit shilling
>>
>>36737739
>WAKE UP

Haven't cringed that hard in a long time. Surprised you didn't use the word sheeple.
>>
File: M'kay.png (266 KB, 480x465) Image search: [Google]
M'kay.png
266 KB, 480x465
>>36738269

> commenting on the use of language and changing the conversation away from the facts
>>
>>36738243
Show me the teet on an almond
>>
The milk from dis dick.
>>
File: image.jpg (294 KB, 1242x1613) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
294 KB, 1242x1613
For my vegan bros out there.

How does dis make u feel.
>>
>>36738020
thats not how conversations go, thats how argument happens :)
>>
>>36738280
The cringe keeps coming.
>>
>>36737948
>muh gainz

Yep don't give a fuck about anything else so you can stop now.
>>
>>36737567
Cow because it has igf1, but it also has estrogen so enjoy your gyno
>>
>>36738293
It's on the bottom
>>
>>36738300
Racist thoughts
>>
>>36738020
I like it.
It's versatile.
It's cheap.
Good macros.
Calcium.
Easy to get.
And most importantly, i like it.

Now you're gonna recommend a bunch of crap i'm not going to start eating/can't afford and i'm just going to ignore you. I'm not going to replace one thing for ten other things that are going to make my life 10x more complicated and expensive when i can just drink milk like i love to.
>>
File: 1460058468360.jpg (36 KB, 405x431) Image search: [Google]
1460058468360.jpg
36 KB, 405x431
>>36737739
>As a plant, it reduces CO2.
Holy shit lmao. Didn't know your body could produce enough internal sunlight to stimulate photosynthesis in dead chlorophyll cells
>>
>>36737862
Are 200 ml a day too much?
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.