[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone did smolov to improve his bench? Is there any sense in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: all you bro.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
all you bro.webm
2 MB, 640x360
anyone did smolov to improve his bench? Is there any sense in following this routine while im doing other bodyparts besides chest?
>>
unless youre an advanced lifter don't do smolov
>>
>>36736912

Is that lmao2pl8?

Was that at the end of a hard workout?
Literaly what is his excuse to struggle lmao2pl8 for even one fucking rep lel.

what is going through kais mind?
>>
>>36737115
Incline IS harder tbf
>>
>>36737123
What is a reasonable ratio of flat to incline weights
>>
>>36737140
100 incline, 130 regular. In kilos
85-90 ohp
>>
>>36737140
It varies man. When I was a senior in high school my incline max was 250 and flat bench was 270. I was the strongest at incline( school was small) but there were several guys benching more than me, at around 275-300 but there incline max was 225-245 so it varies I guess. I would say 60-20 lb difference is the safe bet.
>>
>>36737140
less than half
>>
>>36737115
>DYEL spotted
>>
>>36737180
Dunno, i can never get incline form properly, maybe because of flexibility.
Like it doesnt feel right if i dont wide grip the bar. If i tried to incline bench the way i flat bench the bar would touch me below the sternum
>>
>>36737115
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYfFpn_Rzh0
>>
>>36738309

they are fucking weak
seriously man what the hell?

They look fantastic, but i thought roids make you stronger as well? Or do they allways lift with 10-20 reps?
>>
>>36738395
idk, ive never tried doing all that shit for "warm-up" and then doing a chest routine like that. you sound like you're pretty strong tho so how about you give it a shot for me
>>
>>36738395
Theyre not maxing out, just going volume
>>
>>36738417

Well i lifted for strength for 2 years before cutting and focusing on aesthetics now.

I am 6' and weigh 205lb, bodyfat is arround 15-20%.

I rep lmao2pl8 for 15-20 times (depends if a good or a bad day) but look nowhere as good as these guys.

Well maybe i will be weak as well after cutting all that fat.
>>
>>36738395
Bodybuilders focus on wearing out the muscle.
>>
>>36738395
>kai greene
>weak
Kai is strong as an Orc, man. Most of his sets just consists of high reps.
>>
>>36738527
if you watch the vid kai for lmao 3 pl8 and lmfao4pl8 for repz later.

6' 205 15-20% bf? im 6' 230 in the same range and Ive been lifting ~1 yr. purely focusing on size and aesthetic. I couldnt imagine weighing so little and trying to incline 2pl8 right now cause I am cutting. But you said you trained for strength. I plan to do more strength focused stuff this offseason
>>
>>36738598

Im talking about jeff seid and alon gabbay.

OFC i now kai greene is a fucking beast my man.
>>
1 last day of 10x3 and I'm done my first cycle. Before, my max was 245x2, and last week I repped 275x1 with ease. So who knows what my actual max is, I'll test it again in a week.

>>36737044
This.
I'm in the phase between intermediate/advanced, so I'm not sure how you'll respond to the program.

If you're doing it anyway, make sure you do face pulls/band pull aparts after your set and always warm up your rotator cuff before benching.

Food and sleep are very important with all this volume; you will overtrain if you don't get enough, trust me.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.