[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lower appetite some days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: blgdk.gif (4 MB, 498x280) Image search: [Google]
blgdk.gif
4 MB, 498x280
I'm a super skelly currently bulking.

I try to down 4000kcal a day, but some days I won't have enough appetite to eat in the morning.

Anyone gets that sometimes? What's the cure?
>>
Sex always makes me hungry
>>
>>36736549
shakes
>>
File: 1454361716210s.jpg (14 KB, 160x145) Image search: [Google]
1454361716210s.jpg
14 KB, 160x145
>>36736549
>4000kcal
eh?
>>
>>36736549
Just eat a solid 3k every day, instead of eating a lot one day and then have no appetite the other.
>>
I always gag while i'm eating breakfast and last week even threw up, anyone else find it hard eating in the morning or know what to do to fix this? Can handle shakes a little better but as soon as i'm done take a massive sloppy shit and it feels like i'm just shitting out all the macros I just ate
>>
>>36736633
But I want to grow fast

One skelly back a few months ago used to eat 6k kcal a day and his lifts went up like fucking crazy

>>36736697
Yes me too, even though I'm hungry till the point I could faint in the morning, I get full real quick
>>
>>36736697
>anyone else find it hard eating in the morning
yes
I have to wait at least 20 or 30 minutes.
Today I forcefed myself quark as I was to go hungry for some 6 hours and had hard time getting it down.

What I found to be a great morning meal is an apple. It's juicier than your mom's vajayjay, you can easily get it down, like your mom my cock with her deepthroat skills, and it fills you well, like I do your mom every night.

I profoundly apologize in case your mom is, including but not limitied to, no longer with us, gravely ill, addicted to a drug hence causing you pain to think of her, mentally ill, in which case I retract all my previous insults and only recommend that you have apple for breakfast.
>>
>>36736722
Wtf f.a.m.
>>
>>36736756
Just eat the goddamn apple you scumbag.
>>
>>36736722
She's pretty fat and does crossfit so you can bang her if you want I guess
>>
>>36736769
I don't want to.
But it is my duty as your wife's son.
>>
Jezus, eating so much u have to puke is just as retarded as fat chicks eating nothing.

Youre in this for the long haul, fitness is something that should be with you for the rest of your life, and getting shredded takes time, there are no shortcuts, although certain media likes you to think otherwise. Or you have to be willing to take roids.

Point is, yes, eat more than youre used to, yes, show discipline with going to the gym. But if you make shit so goddamn unenjoyable for you, you will most like quit in a few months.

Just build it up slowly, eat a bit more every week. Dont expect to suddenly be able to fit 3x as much food in your stomach than youre used to
>>
>>36736722
Mix some jam into your quark, makes it a lot tastier
>>
>>36736840
I enjoy it on its own, even low-fat version. That is, some I do and some I do not, as they tend to be too dry, thus hard to swallow.
This one was nicely creamy so it was alright, but it was 5a.m.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.