[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is being skinny worse than being fat? I'm a skeletor who's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 359x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 359x410
Is being skinny worse than being fat? I'm a skeletor who's 6 feet tall and weighs 136 pounds. It's so shit being skinny. I've been lifting for a few months now but it feels like my body just doesn't want to gain anything. Not muscle, not even fat. My metabolism is Lamborghini fast. What do I do?
>>
Hallo bewtiful burd
>>
>>36736390
>My metabolism is Lamborghini fast
Sure it is, you special little snowflake. I'm sure you're eating """a lot""".
>>
>>36736390

BS. Eat moar.
>>
>>36736390
eat more consume cookin oil

dat shits real easy
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1433x1343) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1433x1343
>>36736401
Oh, don't mind me bro. Just being more aesthetic and jacked than you'll ever be? You know how many bitches I slay a week?

Stay mad fagboi.
>>
>>36736419
shame u look like a faggot

u need more suppliments
>>
>>36736419
This is probably the worst attempt at ""trolling"" I've ever seen.
>>
>>36736419
That fucking supplement line, good goyim! Also not mirin arms.
>>
>>36736390
>Is being skinny worse than being fat

being a skeleton is socially acceptable, being fat is not.

no it's not, you probably eat well under 2000 cals a day but are shit at estimating food quantities so you think it is much more
>>
>>36736390
>"Is dog-shit worse than cat-shit?"
one day we won't have to think about either of them ever again.
>>
>>36736390
Nah fuck you.

You've never had to feel like you were a fucking nothing just because you had some extra fat rolls.

You've probably been able to look at least acceptable in clothes your entire life.

You can eat whatever you want without any consequences.

Being skinny is socially acceptable. Being fat is NOT.
>>
>>36736390
If you're finding it that fucking hard to eat more food just do GOMAD faggot. Count your damn calories and macros, it ain't hard.
>>
>>36736390
>Is being skinny worse than being fat?
It makes me pissed off people can actually say this. I hate to be bitter, but what >>36736741 said.

Also, your metabolism isn't crazy.People act like having more metabolism makes it so you can eat a thousand more calories, but it's more like 300. You're just not counting calories, so start actually doing it. If you're one of those people who doesn't like eating a lot or feeling full, eat handfuls of nuts, nut butters, protein powder and adding more oil into your diet to make it easier.
>>
File: 1460020662599.jpg (2 MB, 1302x1983) Image search: [Google]
1460020662599.jpg
2 MB, 1302x1983
>>36736390
Besides the few side comments you might get from your folks who'll say "You need some meat on your bones"? No, being skinny is not worse than being fat. Forget about social normalities for a moment and look at it realistically. Do you think it's good for your body to be heavy? You think it's good for your bones? Heart? Mind? Being thin sucks, you're probably malnourished a bit, but being excessively heavier is far, far worse.
>>
>>36736390
>>36736390
>>36736390
Fucking hell

Very VERY TLDR right here faggot;

Protein 4 calories per gram of protein - found in meats milk and vegetables, mainly meats and milk is responsible for making your muscles grow stronger and larger, they do this by repairing muscle damage you cause by lifting weights, and the body adapts to make it easier the next time you lift by repairing said muscle. "GAINS"

Fats 9 calories per gram of fat - Regulates hormones, found in some vegetables, meatsm, milk etc. lubricates your joints and tendons. Dont ever avoid fats.

Carbohydrates 4 calories per gram of carbohydrate - Main energy source, found in vegetables, bread, candies etc. your brain needs it, your muscle needs it. You CAN go low on carbs to cut out a lot of calories to lose weight, but you will feel sluggish, weak and tired as a result because your body starts eating up your fat reserves, or "bellyfat" as you faggots call it, resulting in you getting leaner or "more toned" , dont ever fucking say "tone"

Calories in ---> calories out = Weight GAIN
Calories out ---> calories in = Weight LOSS

There are a lot of calculators that tell you how much you need to gain and lose weight.

>Metabolism
Dont ever fucking say you have a high metabolism, metabolism IS dictated by your physical activity, how large you are as a person and how much muscle you have. 2 twins with close to identical physiques, identical activities and muscle mass WILL have the same metabolism.

All in all, go to the gym lift heavy ass weights, make sure you get enough protein (Try to get 150-300 grams) Carbs you can play around with to fit your caloric needs, fats should be around 50-100 grams.

Now fuck off to reddit.
>>
>>36736766
it's harder to build 10kg of muscle than it is to burn 10kg of fat.

no-one should want to stay in either state, and underweight is the harder one to leave - that said, loose skin trumps all.
>>
>>36736797
One's going east, the other’s going west. So what?
>>
6'0 135 here, I wear 26x32 pants and s/xs shirts
I love being skinny and light on my feet, but the worst thing about it is not being able to fit into anything decent. My entire wardrobe consists of about 20 white v-neck undershirts, 4 nice shirts, two t-shirts and a few sweaters. I wear the same pair of jeans every day. I wish more clothes fit me, but the only ones that are tailored to my shape are high fashion ysl etc. (and I'm poor as shit)
>>
It's better to be skinny than fat because:

>be fat
>waste at least a year cutting to skinny
>start lifting and making gains

>be skinny
>start eating on a steady surplus
>get gains
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.