[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is my story of how I almost lost all my gains yesterday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
>get back from the gym on sunday
>decide fuck it, I'll just smoke a joint
>eventually feel hungry as fuck
>grab a bag of sweets, like 50 in there
>EAT EVERY SINGLE ONE IN 30 MINUTES
>feel bloated as shit but just ignore it and go to sleep

>ff to 3 am, wake up from HORRENDOUS stomach ache, feel like I'm about to shit myself
>rush to the toilet but can't for the life of me actually shit anything
>squeeze like I'm lifting 8 plates OHP
>sudden ass explosion, I keep shitting all this liquid stuff
>stomach keeps rumbling and rumbling
>10 minutes later still unloading this hell from within me
>finally feel light headed
>shit gets darker and darker, I just start breathing fast to not lose consciousness
>PHEW, I almost passed out but it's ok, I didn't
>some minutes later as I'm sitting there, I get a thunderous pain on my forehead

>realise I DID PASS OUT and I'm currently lying in a pool of blood from my forehead and liquid shit
>I can hear myself try to shout and move but I can't, pass out again
>regain my senses, I've somehow moved out of the restroom and I'm just lying on the floor with my pants down my ankles

>get a fucking grip, take a shower, check the time
>it's 6 am

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUARK this was so scary mates, WEED NEVER AGAIN.

Btw, You'll never hear any weedfags ever mention shit like this.

Turns out weed lowers your blood pressure and it helped passing out.
>>
>>36736374
I am pretty sure one bag of sweets couldnt produce shit like that even if it was a big one. Dont think weed could either. Might want to get that checked out bro.
>>
>>36736408
I'm afraid of going to the doctor since smoking weed is illegal here.
>>
>>36736416
Thats why you shouldnt do drugs motherfucker.
>>
>>36736416
Haha your doctor's not going to tell your mummy dumbass
>>
>>36736416
But where do you actually live?
In a first world area which still says weed is illegal, the doctor won't give a shit
>>
>>36736374
not from the sweets faggot, i should know because when i binge i eat 200+g of sugary shit in one sitting and am fine
>>
>>36736492
S.Europe.
>>
File: 1460214423884.jpg (13 KB, 283x188) Image search: [Google]
1460214423884.jpg
13 KB, 283x188
Lmao fucking pussy can't handle a joint. What a huge faggot. Get a grip, weed doesn't do that to you. Being a huge pussy does that to you.
>>
>>36736527
Also probably having a bad diet.
>>
File: 1460063639156.png (112 KB, 276x269) Image search: [Google]
1460063639156.png
112 KB, 276x269
>>36736518
What fucking country?
>>
I had the same thing happen to me but without the weed. Woke up in the middle of the night and passed out on the toilet after a horrible wave of diarrhea and stomach spasms. When I regained consciousness I had to lie naked on the bathroom floor for like 20 minutes, covered in cold sweat.

I guess it was food poisoning but didn't see a doctor.
>>
What is willpower?
>>
>>36736527
I've been smoking for quite some time now.

I think this particular fetch was tampered.
>>
Had something similar happen to me the other day
>Had a couple of beers with my friends
>Light up a joint
>take a little more than I should have
>Suddenly feel way too sick
>barely make it to the bathroom
>hitting walls on my way there
>I fall on the ground
>feel like I can't move, or control my bowels
>Can't see anything, completely blind
>Loud ringing in my ears
>somehow manage to climb on the toilet and sit there for 20 minutes
I was okay after, but when I was laying on the ground blind , I was sure I was dying
Now I am pretty sure I know how dying feels
>>
File: 1459396660133.jpg (126 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
1459396660133.jpg
126 KB, 333x500
>>36736541
Yeah doctors can't do shit about food poisoning most of the time. When I had been vomiting for three days straight the doctor just told me to drink enough water.
>>
>>36736550
That's what booze + weed does to you my man. I always fall whenever I mix the two too much. Still hurt from last time lel
>>
>>36736564
I agree breh, plus I have alcohol/weed endurance of a 5 year old girl
>>
>>36736496
Well then its not from the weed because I can smoke a bowl to myself and feel fine. I guess it was just your imagination OP
>>
File: IMG-20160405-WA0000.jpg (273 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160405-WA0000.jpg
273 KB, 3264x1836
>>36736545
Tampered? I think you're bullshitting really hard here buddy. Why the hell do you blame weed if you've smoked it without problems a lot?
>>
>>36736527
I'm not a doctor but I'm pretty sure being a pussy actually does not do that to you
>>
>>36736593
>>36736586
But that's the two things I consumed, weed and shitload of sweets.

I had blood tests done recently and I'm perfectly healthy with all my stats.

Also, by "tampered" I don't mean someone tried to assassinate me lol, I just mean it's shit quality weed.

I don't have another explanation on how I passed out since shit like this never happens to me.
>>
>>36736593
Did you just take a picture of your fat mum and post it online?
>>
>>36736627
I was being sarcastic. It was obviously a combination of wee and sweets like you thought from the beginning. You're gonna be fine
>>
>>36736374
>literal shit that never happened
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.