[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hungover for days?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1460057005286.jpg (27 KB, 480x1042) Image search: [Google]
1460057005286.jpg
27 KB, 480x1042
All right /fit/ I feel like this is the most appropriate board to post this on until we get a /health/ board.

Anyways I went out friday night and I'm not gonna lie I had a shitload to drink. Like way too much it's not even funny. We're talking, in total, 1L of 40% vodka, shots and 5 beers. In like 6 hours or so.

Anyways, it's not monday morning and I'm still hungover. I've never been hungover for more than a day before, and I'm only 19 so my hangovers don't really ever tend to be that bad.

Should I be worried?
>>
>>36735904
dont worry anon, none of that happened so you arent actually hungover
>>
>>36735904
no man up senpai
>>
File: 1355289476328 - Copy.jpg (25 KB, 327x297) Image search: [Google]
1355289476328 - Copy.jpg
25 KB, 327x297
>>36735909
/thread
>>
>>36735909
Aren't you funny
>>
Drink water faggot. Youre just dehydrated.
>>
>>36735909
>>36735967
Right do you have any tips at all to make me feel less like I'm dying? If not fuck off back to /mirin threads/ where you post about how that girl who accidentally crossed eyes with you on the bus was totally mirin your 7 months sick gains you fucking faggots
>>
>>36735984
I've already drank water to the point where it just made me feel more sick. Currently trying to force down a smoothie, figure the water + fruits will help.

Also should I be worried about taking a painkiller? I'm sure it'll help but my liver is pretty beat up as it is, might wanna leave it alone for a while.
>>
>>36735985
>getting this mad
>>
>>36736018
Excuse me for being irritable when my head is pounding, I've got cold sweats and I feel like puking.
>>
>>36735985
>>36736018
yeah no shit, how about you tell us the real amount of alcohol you drank, and then we'll give you some real advice
>>
>>36736025
You have alcohol poisoning. Congrats.

Although food and water will make you puke, you still need to get as much as possible.

Eat a little at a time until the feeling goes away.

Your stomach is super upset because of the alcohol and that's making you want to puke.

Since you're not eating and not getting enough water, your head hurts and you feel weak.
>>
>>36736076
Also, don't worry, you'll feel like doing it again next weekend.

Just drink less.
>>
>>36736006
Fruit ain't shit
you need something greasy on you son
order some fucking takeoout and bulldoze that shit
weed and jacking it helps too
godspeed
>>
OP you fucked up this time, but you'll live to fight another day. To avoid fucking up again:

>Make every third drink a glass of water
>Take some paracetamol before going to bed. Milk thistle helps too. Leave them on your pillow before you go out so that you don't forget to take them
>Eat a large dinner before you start drinking and have something greasy before going to bed. Inb4 muh gains, if you cared about gains you wouldn't be drinking in the first place faggot
>Pace yourself, remember it takes 20 minutes for a drink to catch up with you
>Stay away from wine as it's deceptively strong. Stick with beer as you'll feel full and won't be able to drink as much

Hangovers only get worse as you age but with practice you will get better at dealing with them. Knowing your limits and where your hangover threshold lies helps a lot too
>>
>>36736139
>Take some paracetamol before going to bed.

Absolutely don't do this. Read up on it.
>>
Did you do drugs?

Last time I did both I was feeling like shit for days.
>>
>>36736167
What about ibuprofen?
>>
>>36736028
That is how much I drank.

>>36736076
You sure about the alcohol poisoning? I mean, wouldn't I be dead or in a coma or something in that case?

>>36736186
no drugs, no

btw I just took a huge, giant shit so my stomach feels better and I'm a little less nauseous.
>>
>>36736226
>Having to take such a big shit that you feel nauseous

Kek'd

But for real your good man, it's just that your body needs to clean itself out and is prioritizing. You'll start feeling better tommorow. Also this >>36736076

Water is your best friend at the moment. Choclate is recomended as well, just eat a bit at a time. I remember on my 16th birthday, I got blackout drunk, can't even remember what happened an hour after I started drinking. The next morning I was pretty much vomiting choclate and water, shit was cash!
>>
>>36735985

get roasted /fit/
>>
>>36735904
>1L of vodka and 5 pints
>as a 19 year old

there's no need to lie on a tibetan mountain climbing advice board. if you'd actually drunk that much and not thrown up then you're lucky you didn't end up needing your stomach pumped. if you've been drinking large quantities of spirits the best thing you can do is throw up, you don't want that staying in your system for long.
>>
>>36736187
avoid any painkiller when drinking/after drinking desu
>>
Go to the clinc and ask for a banana bag. It's a saline drip and will cure your hangover fast.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.