[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BC and Fitness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (142 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
142 KB, 1920x1080
Has anyone else noticed how bc makes you gain weight like crazy?
>>
>>36735876
the pill alters your hormones, you may see some redistribution of body fat. Gaining weight like crazy though? That's all you.
>>
>>36735876
Hormonal BC didn't mess with my weight at all, it just gave me blood clots.

tbhfam get an IUD, more effective and doesn't almost kill you

>tfw bf says he won the 'unlucky lottery' with me because i can't take the pill
>>
ive never gained any weight on any pill ive been on and ive been on at least 4 diff ones
>>
>>36735893
Had a mirena IUD. Enjoy your shit when you start bleeding like fucking crazy when you get it removed. I had it for the first 5 years I was married and it fucked me up so bad.
>>
>>36735876
you can't get pregnant as a guy so just stop fucking taking it already you fag
>>
>>I had so many problems when I had bc, the hormones made me break out
>>
>>36735907
I should've specified that I was talking about Paragard, the only nonhormonal BC variant. Doctor flat out refused to give me one until I have my first child, which I found odd, but whatever.

I've heard horror stories about Mirena, though.

Opted to cycle track via OPKs, turned out to be the best option for me.
>>
>>36735949
When married with an actual career, tracking cycles is terrible
>>
>>36735982
I disagree. Does not interfere with my life at all. I'm not married, but have an actual career and cohabit with long term bf. He's on board with the whole thing, but it's also a priority of his not to impregnate me.

However, I'm regular and at this point it's basically a maintenance thing to take OPKs to confirm. I don't do any of the other cycle tracking stuff bullshit, just OPK.
>>
>>36736014
But to each their own, I'd be content on the pill if I could take it.

>tfw started BC when I was a virgin
>wasn't on it long enough for it to do its job before blood clots
>>
>>36736014
Oh yea, what do you actually do?
>>
why do u fucking need it?
sex outside marriage is degeneracy.
>>
>>36735876
no food makes you fat

and no fkn will power
>>
>>36735876
>I'm a girl btw :3
Fuck off, rreeee, get out of my board etc
>>
>>36736069
People in marriage may wait to have children

>been married for 2 years
>>
>>36736069
virgin. dont lie
>>
Exgf gained a little but not much at all and it all went to her tits.
>>
GFs been round the block on bc

2x pills
>thick blood

Injection
>cunts kept no-showing for boosters

Implant
>near constant bleeding and got fat

Plastic IUD
>seems to be going alright
>>
>>36736803
condoms?
>>
>>36736808
At the start. Expensive if you don't wanna queue up at the clinic with the 12 year olds for freebies.
>>
>>36736826
we just throw it in with the weekly shop only need max 3 a week anyway too fkn busy
>>
>>36736835
Yeah, ironically nowadays itd be pretty cost effective. But back then it was a drain on our student finances.
>>
>>36736835
>too fucking busy
>not too busy fucking
why the hell would you have a gf if you are not using the only redeemable thing she can provide. Unless you are over 28, in which case, just get fucking married
>>
>>36736882
we dont need marrage im 25
she cleans
she cooks
she promotes my gains
shes there for me

what moar do i need
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.