[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im eating a 500 calories worth of oatmeal and a protien shake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 1355461978692.jpg (20 KB, 500x518) Image search: [Google]
1355461978692.jpg
20 KB, 500x518
Im eating a 500 calories worth of oatmeal and a protien shake everyday, will I start cutting muscle or fat?
>>
ur only eating 500 calories a day?
>>
>>36734710

only 500cal a day in total?
>>
>>36734710
that's retarded. just work out and do like 20% deficit. also, give image source
>>
>>36734715
Yes. But the protien shake is like 300 cal. Am i gonna significantly lose muscle more than bodyfat from this, I'm like never home and instant oatmeal and wheyprotien is so convenient
>>
>>36734782

you are going to get sick you retard
>>
>>36734782
you're going to die
>>
>>36734782

are you a women ?

because your logic is ass backwards and it doesn't seem to bother you
>>
>>36734770
Im so busy I used to go to the gym with a friend for like 4 hours every morning before I moved but I don't have time for that now. I hate cooking so thats the only reason why I like doing this. Also do I have to stop doing cardio to keep myself from losing whatever muscle I have.
The oatmeal is prepackaged and has like plenty of vitamins and fats tho and 25 grams of protien so I never feel hungry but its expensive af so I always eat one because I don't feel like I need to eat anymore
>>
>>36734797
>>36734803
Is this actually bad for me ?
>>
>>36734710
Dude. 500 calories a day isn't enough to live. Even if all you did was sleep.

Eat more.
>>
>>36734835
You're starving yourself.

So yes.
>>
>>36734820

Have you ever thought about getting your IQ tested?

you might qualify for special assistance, to stop you doing retarded shit and causing your self serious harm

Eating 500 cal a day is really bad

what is even worse than eating 500cal a day is just having it as oats powder and pills

I don't know why you don't think this is bad or why people have to tell you why its bad
>>
>>36734841
Is the calories in the protien a lie because I always thought I could drink it as a meal. Ik ur not supposed to do that but it says im drinking like about 200 calories per serving so i just double that
>>
>>36734835
Kek this is bait
>>
>>36734850
I really don't feel like buying tubaware and making pasta again every week
>>
>>36734853
Ok i fucked up maybe i thought it was 500 because im always stuffed ill just eat the oatmeal twice and buy more online
>>
>>36734710
You'll lose a lot of both, you're hormones will be fucked from lack of fat and you'll feel tired as fuck from lack of carbs. You'll also be super sick because you're not getting any micronutrients and your shits are going to be so big that you're asshole will bleed and you'll probably end up with hemorrhoids and a prolapse anus because of it. I recommend making more time for food
>>
>>36734853
Please don't bully I thought below 400 was starving urself so im good
>>
>>36734903

Eating under 1200 for women and 1500 for men would be classed as starving yourself
>>
>>36734920
>1500
Yeah there's no way i can eat that much
I can push 1000 with double yevo and protien shakes. Also I go out to eat with my mom at least once a weekend so its not like im only eatint oatmeal
>>
>>36734941

Its your health

I don't care
>>
>>36734858
>>36734889
This isn't bait at all. Can someone take a look at the nutrient facts on the oatmeal and tell me if ill be fine if I double dose on that
>>
>>36734975
Is this really bad for my health dude I'm kinda getting paranoid. I can start buying apples and add that they're really easy to eat and convenient
>>
Piggybacking off of op's question, is 1000cal a day a good start for a fat fuck to lose fat quickly? Am grill so it shoild not be much of an issue?
>>
>>36734992

take you anorexia somewhere else

>>36735002
No
>>
Hi, I'm new to Four Chan, but this looks like the write thread to post this question

I'm a little bit overweight (230 lbs at 5'2'') and I want to be ripped by summer. Can I do that by just doing push-ups and eating twelve multivitamins a day? Is that unhealthy? I don't want to do whey cause I don't want to use steroids

Thanks
>>
>>36734992
i wouldnt be worried dude, With your intellect youll find someway to kill yourself so itll all be over soon anyway
>>
>>36735002

No eat 1,200 like recommended

thats why its recommended

Its not to spite you
>>
>>36735032
Dude holy shit man stop being so mean. if I try to eat more and keep maintaining 1000 with that oatmeal and apples ill even add almonds and eat like a handful of that too I really dont feel like ill get sick
>>
>>36735002
Starting too drastically will just make you feel like shit and fall off the diet in a few weeks. Do a more reasonable deficit.
>>
>>36735079
I have managed a 1200cal before, but I'm trying to take it further
>>
Ummm what if you're already healthy but just want to stay alive. Is 1000 with oatmeal apples and almonds fine. Im also eating out at this sushi place right by the ocean once a weekend so thats my weekly eating is that really that bad?
>>
>>36735130
well don't. cutting way below your maintenance will make you lose weight, but you'll lose a HUGE amount of muscle in the process.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.