[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I add to the following to ensure I don't get malnourished/die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1457543814104.jpg (62 KB, 631x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457543814104.jpg
62 KB, 631x1024
What do I add to the following to ensure I don't get malnourished/die?

>Apple x 1 - breakfast
>Buttered toast x 2 - lunch
>Rice, broccoli, carrots, meat of some kind - dinner
>And black coffee x 6 throughout the day

I'm 6'3", 253 pounds trying to get to 199
>>
>>36734104
just do keto
>>
>>36734104

Crash dieting doesn't work, lad. You're setting yourself up for failure. Read the sticky.
>>
>>36734104
6 black coffees a day?
just snort amphetamines man, easier on your kortizol levels and you will lose weight asap
>>
>>36734984
This guy gets it.

During my youth I would occasionally pick up additional jobs to my main career (accounting, CPA now, was just in-house at a firm at that time). Would binge adderall and work 100 hour weeks to get money to start investing. I did this three times in the years after college for 6-12 months each time.

I would go from roughly 180-160 in a couple weeks and continue to drop from there. Then I would bottom out and relax the binge to stabilize for a few months then return to normal.

You lose weight crazy fucking fast with that shit. Also, I made a hell of a lot of money, not just from the work, but also from cutting back on all other expenses. Sometimes living out of my car/gym and eating $5 of food a day.

Plus, being spun all the time was fun once the creeping psychosis set in.
>>
>>36735061
not everyone has the head for it I guess
>>
>>36735073
You just have to have solid willpower to control it. I was a Ranger (13F for anybody curious) straight out of high school, so I am pretty good in the mental strength department.

Though, admittedly, if you don't have enough willpower to cut without drugs, you probably should avoid them as option, regardless.
>>
but seriously, 6 cups of coffee a day. don't.
>>
>>36734104
Is that pic from always sunny?
>>
whats with pic of isis flag

bro add like 2 or 3 medium protein shakes
>>
>>36735344
yep
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.