[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any other former fatties hate hard on fat people? >Be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: fatcuntcomplains.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fatcuntcomplains.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
Do any other former fatties hate hard on fat people?

>Be me
>Lost 152 pounds in 14 months
>So angry with myself that I allowed myself to be that disgusting
>Can't even look at my old pictures
>Threw all my fat clothes away
>Know all the excuses are complete shit
>It always boils down to eating to much and not moving enough

>Always stare at fat people
>Openly fat shame people

>Get hit on by fat girls
>Tell them I have a weight limit

>See fat people eating
>Be visibly disgusted
>Often ask fat people that are eating fast food if they "actually need that"

>See fat women at the pool
>Tell them to cover up and be more decent

>Laugh when fat people fall or trip

>Openly show disapproval of the contents of fat peoples shopping carts

>Think they look disgusting

>Hate on youtube videos

Am I alone in my crusade?
>>
>>36733647
na there are other cunts like you, i dont get this fate hate shit like who cares man let them do them and u do u
>>
This. You were a fat piece of shit just like them but instead of being considerate and compassionate because as a former fatty no one more than you understands what position they are in but you'd rather be a fucking cunt

No one gives a shit that you're a piece of shit. You can change your weight but not your personality congrats
>>
>>36733647
Former fat here
> renting a house with a bro
> He's a fat ass
> I'm always super supportive
> he used to be all into biking
> encourage him to get back into it
> he does, gets obsessed (in a good way), losses a ton of weight

I hate the fuck out of fatties online, and maybe secretly in person, but I'm really supporting of people who want to make a change.
>>
>>36733780
this.

I was a former fatty but all I do is encourage other fatties to lose weight.
>>
As a recovering fatty I have extreme hate for the fatties who make excuses for it.

HAES boils my blood like nothing else.
>>
>>36733678
>do them and u do u
Obesity effects more than just the obese person though.
>>
>>36733883
Like when an old man with a cane can't use a scooter at a store because Beetus McHampants needs it more for her "condishuns"
>>
>>36733937
>>36733883
iv never in my life seen a store have a problem were people with disabilities cannot use the scooter
>>
File: 1328296465283.png (388 KB, 1536x1172) Image search: [Google]
1328296465283.png
388 KB, 1536x1172
I offer all the advice I can to the several that have asked.

But only one of them is actually doing any of it and the only part of my advice he is taking is to stop drinking sugary beverages.

There is a mental hurdle there that is hard to convey to people. They don't understand it when I tell them how easy it all really was.
>>
>>36733647
Since I live in a southern state I would hate 99% of the people here but I only hate fatties that try to force that body acceptance bullshit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.