[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was doing some yoga and keeping my core tight as fuhhhh, tighter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160410_231433.jpg (1 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160410_231433.jpg
1 MB, 4160x3120
I was doing some yoga and keeping my core tight as fuhhhh, tighter than I ever have. I was feeling stuffed up so while breathing intensely doing bridges, I blew my nose, and out came this little thing, it looks like a worm.

It didn't move or anything, but it had all the characteristics of a little tiny maggot/worm thing. Slimy, didn't break in half when I tried pulling it apart, so it definitely wasn't a grain of rice (which sometimes happens if I blow my nose while eating rice).

Am I going to die?
>>
>>36733390
Solid, tight, thick OP
>>
let's hope
>>
>>36733390
So... what did it taste like?
>>
>>36733390
Solid, tight, thick OP
>>
>>36733390
its a blood clot
>>
>>36733390
You finally made it. Go ask mommy for a tampon.
>>
>>36733439
Thank god. What causes those? I've kind of been chronically stuffed up for a while now, and sometimes upon waking I'll blow my nose to see a bloody tissue
>>
>>36733502
if you are bleeding in your nose, a clot will form to stop the blood from flowing indefinitely. sometimes they reabsorb and sometimes they come out such as in your case.
>>
>>36733390
Only if it laid eggs! Snort 1/2 tsp of some alcohol like vodka, it'll kill fresh eggs and dislodge any others that are sill in there
>>
>>36733578
>>36733578
and don't forget to gargle and swallow 2xfloz Clorex
>>
>>36733390
blood+mucus, underage anon.
>>
It always baffles me that there are people who never get a bloody nose and dont know that blood clots can come out of your nose sometimes.

I guess I'm the other extrem because my nose starts bleeding every once in a while without any clear reason.
>>
You probably have a sinus membrane tear due to allergies or sinus dryness. Buy a bottle of saline spray spray it up your nose and let it run down the back of your throat and coat your nostrils. It will help heal any tears by keeping them moist and the slight salt content can help clear up congestion. I have chronic nosebleeds due to thins sinuses so trust me when I tell you this works
>>
If the blood coagulated a bit more it would be more black and it would look like a slug.
>>
baby bloodslug
>>
>>36733390
nigga just blew out part of his brain, quickly put it back in before the memory loss sets in
>>
>gets blood clot
>thinks it's a fucking worm
What a way to kick off the new week, stay clever /fit/
>>
>>36733390
I'm sorry I think that's a cancer. There may be several other cancers living inside you. Please get tested.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.