[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some things your learned after getting /fit/? >the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 406x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 406x451
What are some things your learned after getting /fit/?

>the vast majority of girls are really vain
>loners/outcasts make the best friends
>>
>it doesn't take much for women to find you "muscular"
>body dysmorphia is no joke
>>
>>36733372

damn dude
its true about the second point
>>
>>36733381
yeah
>it doesn't take much for women to find you "muscular"
but it takes a shit load for you to find yourself muscular
>>
Cardio isn't optional
>>
File: 1430067304622.png (120 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1430067304622.png
120 KB, 320x240
People actually look at you while they're talking to you.

btw I only learned this because I got fat after I got fit, then got fit again. When I was fat people were pretty cold. Probably the most depressing phase of my life.
>>
>>36733410
That's the worst thing. Women think you're attractive, your mom's friends all want to feel your arms. But on the inside, you think you could look way better.
>>
>>36733475
yeah

i find myself thinking i really don't deserve it because that other guy who's way bigger than me and probably has put more work in blah blah blah

feels bad man
>>
>>36733493
Don't give up bruv
>>
>>36733545
i never will pham
>>
>>36733554
Love you, m8
>>
File: dancing pepe.jpg (62 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
dancing pepe.jpg
62 KB, 800x536
>>36733575
i think were gonna make it
>>
>>36733601
We all gon make it man. Stay blessed my nigga, don't stress my nigga.
>>
>>36733381
>body dysmorphia is no joke
In a self deprevating or positive way?
>>
>>36733629
both kinda
>>
>>36733372
>loners/outcasts make the best friends
That isn't an empirical rule; there's nothing inherently virtuous about being a loner and for the most part people are loners because they are not fit for society.

Take people on a case by case basis always
>>
>>36733629
I guess it's positive. I look in the mirror every morning, disgusted. I started lifting when my gf left me. And no matter how much I lift I'll never become a new person. Even though I look good at this point, where girls I've been with since her have called me sexy and hot, I still feel like I need to look even better.
>>
>>36733475
imagine this but being an artist also

I've torn up multiple hour long paintings at near completion stage because I've hated them so much. Perfect vision in my mind, but what comes out is so awful. Normies don't know the difference, say oh it wasn't so bad, as if the opinion of someone who knows nothing is supposed to help.
>>
>>36733372
>>loners/outcasts make the best friends
This. At first i would avoid fat and creepy people like the plague but after talking to them realized they are great people pleasers
>y you look so good anon
>teach me your ways
>i cant get over how strong you are
>>
>>36733475
This is exactly how I feel.
Is this common?
>>
File: disdain for plebs.jpg (40 KB, 400x402) Image search: [Google]
disdain for plebs.jpg
40 KB, 400x402
>>36733663
>as if the opinion of someone who knows nothing is supposed to help.

This definitely hits home for me
>>
>>36733680
No you autistic faggot, loners aren't the best friends because they feed your retarded ego.

They're good friends because they don't give a fuck about your physique. They don't put you on some pedestal because of your looks because they don't even care about their own looks. They aren't normie faggots and they are chill as fuck.
>>
>>36733720
You better shut up before i dont let you hang out with me in public again. Now kiss my biceps before i strangle you with them
>>
>>36733372

Looking shredded as fuck won't get you girls if you don't know how to get girls in the first place
>>
>>36733698
Yes. Everyone feels this. It's human nature to always be improving things about yourself. It is degenerate to be complacent.
>>
>>36733809
Kekked desu
>>
>>36733372
I learned that I am a angry as fuck person.
>>
>>36733372
>some people don't like to see you improve
>other people literally treat you better
>getting hit on and ogled by old and ugly women feels gross
>People think getting fit is alot harder than it actually is
>Clothing from walmart is made for fatties
>>
>>36733372

>I can't easily form normal bonds with people who don't lift
>Having a good gym bro who you is closer to you than your sister is one of the greatest joys in life

And to go off what everyone else said
>women are easily impressed, being /fit doesn't guarantee them, just their lust
>and that most of them won't ever compare to your gym bro
>>
File: 1455788380794.gif (646 KB, 512x481) Image search: [Google]
1455788380794.gif
646 KB, 512x481
>>36733941
>start lifting
>old coworker starts hitting on me
>starts talking about how if she were younger she'd "teach me some things"
>regularly says she'd let her daughters hook up with me
>they're actually cute as fuck
I don't know what to feel
>>
>>36733663
>tfw you white out a canvas cause all you see is filth
Kind of glad I gave it up
>>
>>36734009
Probably wants a 3some or orgy with her daughters; go for it
>>
>>36733720
The thing I like about sort of loner types is that they typically have real hobbies and interests that run fairly deep, so they have things to contribute to conversations and discussions, they're interesting. In fact, I find that the more social I am the less interesting I become. I need to spend a good bit of my time alone to sharpen myself.
>>
I realised that looking at 'loose' women as sloots is a waste of time and instead Ima go bang one of said sloots end of April
>>
>>36733372
people approach me and ask me random shit all the time when im out shopping. i have women asking me about wine when im at the liquor store, about which coffee to get when im at starbucks, get asked for directions all the time, etc. its a combo of getting fit and then deciding to get nice clothes that actually complement my new frame.
>>
>>36734140
I've noticed this too. When I was skinny I'd never get approached for any reason. Now I often get asked for directions, people coming up to you in the gym, being approached by classmates/acquaintances while at college, asked when the bus should be there, etc.. Also girls actually try and engage with you while in groups, whereas before they wouldn't even make eye contact
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.