[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >auschwitz mode all life >get fit >6 months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: drake disbelief.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
drake disbelief.png
296 KB, 649x649
>be me
>auschwitz mode all life
>get fit
>6 months SS
>3 months of personal program
>gains finally starting to look good
>at social event this weekend
>go to pool with group of friends
>"anon, you look so buff"
>one friend wants me to take him to the gym today
>another friend texts me asking him to take him tomorrow

Does anyone else have this problem? I want to help people, but I only have a couple hours to work out and can't build these people programs. I also spent a ton of time researching this shit, and I can't impart that knowledge in a few minutes.
>>
>>36732296
I have a friend that wants to lift with me, but it's a waste of time because I know they won't keep a schedule.
>>
>>36732296
Don't bother, they will just give up in a couple weeks. Not worth the effort
>>
>>36732296
Thanks for the blog faggot
>>
>>36732296
not fit enough to know that feel yet, just link them to the sticky
>>
>>36732296
if you can't fuck them or cuddle then they can go and fuck off. preferably to your dick
>>
>>36732296
If they are your real friends don't being a fucking autist and just take them. Besides, they will just give up after a week anyways.
>>
>>36732386
I just do this. Send them the sticky and tell them you'll answer questions they have
>>
>>36732296
>>auschwitz mode all life
>>get fit
>>6 months SS
>>3 months of personal program

>he actually thinks you can look good after 9 months of traning when you were auschwitz mode.
>>
>>36732296
post pick senpai
>>
>>36734766
I'm 2 months in and I went from 85kg skinnyfat to 78kg 12%bf noobgains mode and I look five times better than I did two months ago. You can look great in nine, I reckon. Just eat well and train 4 times a week.
>>
>>36735430
and be young and have high test
>>
>>36735457
I do have high test. Virtually all my fat is stored in my belly and love handles. My PTs told me that's a good thing.
>>
>>36732296
why are people so retarded and can't develop their own routine?
>>
>>36734766
you can go ottermode in less than 4
>>
>>36735477
>PTs knowing their shit

I am surprised, anon. but yes, this is a very masculine fat distribution pattern, usually reflects higher test
>>
>>36735535
Yeah I pay 43,90 euroshekels per month and they make our routines. I don't even have to think aboutwhat program I should follow, they upload and update my routine through the cloud. I have an NFC key that shows me my program for the day when I start and keeps track of calories, MOVEs and more shit. They also give dietary advice based on your needs/goals.
>>
File: gains.png (435 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
gains.png
435 KB, 1200x1600
>>36732296
Just give them Calum von Mogers 12 week strength and size program
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.