[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /depressed/? I'm in the military and it feels like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (56 KB, 1049x943) Image search: [Google]
image.png
56 KB, 1049x943
Who here /depressed/? I'm in the military and it feels like everyone at my squadron except for like 5 or 6 people are constantly putting me down. The sgts are constantly trying and bending things as far as they can to incriminate me on bullshit things. I don't know guys, I'm definitely not going to off myself that's for fucking pussies. But other than lifting what do you guys do to handle this?
>>
>>36731100
Why would everyone randomly hate you. Are you sure you're not doing retarded stuff
>>
>>36731100

You are one miserable little pussy man
>>
>>36731100

When most people don't like you, it's usually your fault. Things won't get any easier when you're out in the real world.
>>
>>36731122
I talk about libertarian ideas and philosophy. And most of the people at my squadron fucking hate it. I'm also "unprofessional" by saying yeah to people or not going to parade rest to talking to a sgt. So to them I'm essentially hitler.
>>
Army? Or marines? There's more than one branch of the military. Also I'm assuming you've been in for less than 3 years.
>>
>>36731100
lol only faggots stay enlisted. stay low private.
>>
File: 1417339134106.png (111 KB, 309x302) Image search: [Google]
1417339134106.png
111 KB, 309x302
>>36731100
>I'm in the military

I'd be depressed too if I had to resort to joining the military

just look forward to the future to when it's over and you become a free man, a real adult
>>
>>36731147

I think you have autism
>>
>>36731147
just keep your mouth shut and mind your business. suck it up until you're out of the military. you should have never signed up dumbass
>>
>>36731146
Oh no, the people that I can actually talk to like human beings all realize the stupid bullshit that occurs. There's rampant favoritism and because I can't fit into their fucking clique they can't stand me by virtue of not talking about murdering people or sports
>>
File: this is amusing.jpg (31 KB, 479x476) Image search: [Google]
this is amusing.jpg
31 KB, 479x476
>>36731147

I am absolutely shocked that no one likes you.

How is your sandy vagina /fit/ related?
>>
I'm with you, OP. All these gains and I'm pretty sure I'm not able to be loved. I'm just too beta and needy. I think it came from onitis leaving me after 2 years, I'm really trying here but I just get attached and everyone leaves me.
>>
>>36731156
Air Force and if you tell me some shit about "You're a dumb airmen that needs to understand his place and wait your turn."
>>
>>36731147
WHAT ARE YOU DOING PRIVATE WHY ARE YOU NOT AT ASSUMING THE POSITION OF PARADE REST WHEN TALKING TO ME. YOU KNOW WHAT WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU, YOU WILL WISH YOU NEVER COME OUT OF YOUR MOMMA'S ASSHOLE. NOW HALF RIGHT FACE YOU RETARD
>>
>>36731175
that's how the working world is. you either kiss everyone's ass around you and be a fake to fit into their little clique, or you suffer on the outskirts. best thing you can do is keep your fucking mouth shut and don't talk to anyone until you're out.
>>
>Squadron
Air Force is fags.
>>
File: 1457756469932.gif (2 MB, 300x164) Image search: [Google]
1457756469932.gif
2 MB, 300x164
>>
>>36731147
Are you the guy that's basically telling everyone "but this is wrong and you should feel bad"?

Even if you believe it, don't be that guy. Don't keep doing things out of line, you know. Not good for your own self man, you see?
>>
>air force complaining about things

my walls are unpainted cinderblock, there is black mold in the room next to mine, i have no heating or AC, the closest cafeteria is 7 miles away and open every other weekend

that is just my living situation.
>>
>>36731147
How fucking dumb are you, really man? I am legitimately annoyed right now. You're that fucking private. Talking about dumb shit at work that annoys everyone but you're completely unaware of yourself. There's fucking rules in place for a reason. They can literally article 15 you for disrespecting a non commissioned officer. Have fun working till midnight, and losing rank and pay for being autistic and oblivious to rules.
I honestly hope you unfuck yourself. Fucking privates i swear.
>>
>>36731100

I'm a submarine nub and while my opinions mean nothing and shutting the fuck up tends to be the best course of action, I don't get treated like shit because I'm not a stupid cunt to people.

There's another nub in my command who's dink as fuck and tries to spit negativity at everyone all the time guess how he gets treated in comparison.

Stop being a retarded cunt and you'll get treated better.
>>
>>36731147
So why don't you act like you're fucking supposed to and answer correctly and stand at attention when you're supposed to. You're not a fucking snowflake act like a normal army person you're in the army. And if people don't want to hear your politics don't fucking talk about it. God damn dude just act less like a princess and you won't get harassed.
>>
>suicide is for pussies

not really tbH, suicide is one of the most basic demonstrations of freedom and is easily justifiable in situations where your life is shit and isn't going to get any better or in all likelihood will not get better
>>
>I'm literally unable to follow the basest of orders I was given the first day of my military career
Well gee, airman. I really can't future or why they might consider you unprofessional. I thought for sure your unsolicited political babble would have won your buddies over. My mom always says something about the politeness of speaking on politics, finance, and religion in public.
>>
>>36731252
Sorry sgt but you're not god. Also conversations may be public that doesn't you have to listen and get booty blasted. Sorry that the system is ran so damn poorly that a new fucking person can instantly spot the inconsistencies and completely wrong ways of doing things im not the one that's in the wrong
>>
>All these people saying "Army" and "private"
No, he's in the airforce. He's an airman. Believe me if he were in the Army I would see to it he would be doing exercises until he was Scooby's age and size. Even if he's not on my post, I got battle buddies. The Army is a small place.
>>
>>36731147
are you in the airforce?
>>
>>36731371
Do you and your "battle buddies" play "tummy sticks"?
>>
>>36731334

Why don't you just take your complaints to his superiors? Surely they would appreciate your innovative new ideas.
>>
>>36731100
Are you going to shoot your commander?
>>
>>36731334

What's a smart man like you doing in the airforce?
>>
>>36731371
Why did you join the army and not the marines?
>>
>>36731147

>Libertarian
>Signed up for the miltairy
>fucking lol

Let me guess, you had no other job prospects?
>>
>>36731453

He probably thought he could start some kind of cultural revolution from the inside
>>
>>36731334
I want you to talk about rape and how you think its fine with a friend. Do it. And do it in public.
See what happens.

My point is, in the military. There is no free speech, if anyone hears dumb shit come out of your mouth, they have every right to fuck you for it. Even if its none of their business.
You need to change your mindset from being liberal and doing whatever the fuck you want, to fucking following regulations and doing things right.
>>
Look on the bright side op, you probably got plenty of pussy for being in the military.
>>
>>36731448
Army had a bonus.
>>
>>36731334

Like how you should say "yeah" instead of "yes sir"?

Real fucking wrong way of doing things right there.

You can't really talk about other people getting boots blasted mate. You got so butthurt you're on 4chan complaining
>>
>>36731175

Just because you find consensus among the losers doesn't mean you're right. I bet most of them just tolerate you because they have no other options and are hedging their bets for when you go postal and start shooting people.
>>
>>36731334
not him but yeah, you're dumb as fuck. I'm not into this army crap but even I can understand that you have to adapt to it like in any other social group in order to get acceptance, specially one governed by strict rules.

I mean you are literally talking about libertarian ideas and shit in a place where people follow strict discipline, hierarchy and order. And you complain about people not liking you. Dude I don't like you already and I didn't even had to listen to your bullshit for longer than two posts, just do something else with your life ffs
>>
>>36731334
WOW, THANK YOU PRIVATE. BEFORE YOU CAME ALONG WE HAD NO IDEA WHAT WE WERE DOING. NOW THAT YOU ARE HERE WE CAN FINALLY GET THINGS RUNNING SMOOTHLY. GLAD TO HAVE YOU ON BOARD. WE HAVE YOUR OFFICE WAITING. YOU DONT EVEN NEED TO SIGN ALL THE PAPERS, JUST COME ON IN. I'LL LET THE CHIEFS OF STAFF KNOW YOU ARE HERE AND NOW WE CAN FINALLY GET THIS SHIT STRAIGHTENED OUT.
>>
>>36731475

>having freedom of speech is liberal bullshit

kill yourself
>>
File: every fucking time.gif (1 MB, 256x175) Image search: [Google]
every fucking time.gif
1 MB, 256x175
>current milliary personnel on 4chan posting about how much of a fuck up he is and how sad that makes him.

This is disconcerting
>>
>>36731191
Man....the airmen I've seen have it so chill compared to the other branches. But I'm in intel so completely different military than most. What's your mos or whatever you guys call it?
>>
>>36731147
It's because you're "that guy" op.

Don't be that guy
>>
>>36731147
>joins the military
>doesn't follow orders
ISHYGDDT
>>
Depressed bro reporting in. Work nights 11pm to 7am have had 3 days off in 4 months not even exaggerating, salaried. long term gf and two kids. Feels like a deep tiredness that I can't sleep off. Body wants to lift but my heart doesnt.
>>
>>36731537
NEWS FLASH YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. ITS THE MILITARY. YOU DO NOT HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS AS CIVILIANS. THATS WHY YOU FALL UNDER THE UNIFORM CODE OF MILITARY FUCKING JUSTICE, NOT THE US JUDICIAL SYSTEM, YOU FUCKING TWIT.

FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU FAGGOT. PULL YOUR FUCKING STRESS CARD YOU BITCH MADE PUSSY FAGGOT.
>>
>>36731554
It took me 4 years in the military before I realized how fucking easy I had it, and that as a 23 year old I am more mature and experienced than most my age and the damn comfy place it's gottwn me in life. I've lived on my own for 5 years, I have a 23k car that's gonna be paid off in a year, I get every medication handed to me (medical ain't so bad, gotta find the right doctors), I get 30 days a year of paid time off which I've recently used to travel western Europe for 28 days. About to start a computer science degree that I won't have to pay a penny for. Like fuck. I'd probably be a college drop out living with my parents, maybe addicted to coke or heroin or just a lame ass stoner if it wasn't for the military.

But like I said, took me 4-5 years to get to this level of appreciation. Also intel so never have to get deployed or go on ships and shit like you plebs.
>>
>>36731100
How did I handle being a private?

>I sucked it up.
>Drank booze.
>Fucked chicks.
>Worked out.
>Got good at my job.
>Made rank really fucking fast.
>Moved on.
>....
>Profited.
>>
>>36731537

You have the freedom to say anything you want.
Others have the freedom to point out how much of a shitbrick you are. You are obligated to follow orders and act in a manner befitting your rank in the armed forces, as that is what you signed up for. Failure to do so simply reinforces that fact that your "speech" is worth less than the paper you use to wipe your ass with. It shows that you are undisciplined, unable to support your squadmates, unreliable while under stress, and oblivious to whatever situation you find yourself in. Simply put, you are nothing but a noisy waste for space, resources, and money.
>>
>>36731582
stay strong broham, it gets better
>>
>>36731147
>libertarian
Nobody cares, only douchebags give a fuck about politics/religion in the military. I'm pretty libertarian myself

>I talk about libertarian ideas and philosophy
Well then that's an issue. Nobody likes the douche bag spouting political bullshit unprovoked, regardless of your standing on the spectrum.
>Unprofessional/No parade rest
Nigga, if you were in my unit you'd get your nuts stomped in. By me, first. Nobody likes a disrespectful piece of shit straight out of boot. Get fucked private. Shape up or ship out.
>>
>>36731582

Fucking hell, i feel sorry for those kids
>>
>joins the military
>can't follow simple directions
>talks about politics in the work place on top of that

this isn't your average everyday retardation
>>
>>36731100

>Depressed because you're pissing everyone off

I think you're depressed because you only option was the military.
>>
>>36731100
>Getting picked on as an adult
I can sympathize. Have you considered buying a book on boxing tactics and doing the exercises? Learn how to hit a bag, really move it around, for 15 minutes straight. Then let one of your tormentors escalate things to a fight. You'll probably win just by stamina and proper punching technique alone. Worked for me.
>>
>>36731147
You idiot. Stop speaking politics to people unless you want most or half of them to hate you, you fucking idiot. Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion, and your opinion doesn't fucking matter anyway.

I'm libertarian too and I wouldn't even do this shit. Hide your power level faggot.
>>
File: hysterically-gif.gif (576 KB, 400x213) Image search: [Google]
hysterically-gif.gif
576 KB, 400x213
>>36731828
>>
>spend 4 years in dumbfuck army
>got my DD214 back in january

feels good man.
>>
>>36731147
I almost felt sympathy for you, and then I read this.

Fuck off. You know exactly why nobody likes you, and all you have to do is keep your fucking mouth shut and do what you are told.

I mean, really. You have some fucked up sense of how life works, and apparently a problem with authority too. And you go and join the military. Fuck you, buddy. Seriously. Fuck you.
>>
File: Reasons to not join the military.png (226 KB, 1592x1156) Image search: [Google]
Reasons to not join the military.png
226 KB, 1592x1156
>>36731100
>>36731147
>>36731175
>>36731334

Holy fucking kek, I haven't laughed this hard in awhile. The military is all about uniformity, be like everyone else, speak like everyone else, act like everyone else. The nail that sticks out gets fucking hammered. If you don't like it do not join. You don't have to join. The US is an all volunteer military.

>Libertarian
>Joined the military
WEW LAD IM LAFFFIN
>>
>OP trying to make it look like he's the victim
>he's a whiny slut getting what he deserves
Wew
>>
>no one likes you in the military
>no one likes you on 4chan

Kill yourself

Not your CO, just you
>>
>>36731147
Brand new to tech school detected.

Part of why I separated last month was because all the new Airmen coming in are butt fucking stupid entitled little annoying shits.
>>
>>36731100
>after reading this i have sympathy for you as it sounds like you're being unfairly bullied
>>36731147
>after reading this i have zero sympathy, i'm actually mad at you, and hope you get bullied to suicide
haha fuck you're either autistic or a genuine spoiled ignorant piece of shit and you deserve it
>>
>>36731100
>>36731147
legitimately everyone you encounter and is bullying you is 100% right and you're wrong
change yourself and fit in or get the fuck out
it should be easy
1. Stop talking about libertarian ideas and philosophy
2. Be professional and stop saying "yea" to everybody
3. Go to parade rest when talking to a sgt.

The "bullying" you delusionally call it will magically stop just like that.
>>
>>36731100
>>36731147
>>36731175
>>36731334

Peer initiated reconditioning is good for you. Be thankful that your fellow airmen care enough about you to assist you with unfucking yourself.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.