[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deep fried nose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: nose-job-1.jpg (39 KB, 502x268) Image search: [Google]
nose-job-1.jpg
39 KB, 502x268
Anyone else here greasy nose?

Mine has never looked 100% clean like pic related and I'm sick of it.

I'm 28 with nice skin and no acne anywhere accept my nose. It's the only area that's shiny/greasy and always has little red spots or blackheads

I wash my face at least twice a day with cetaphil and an exfoliating pad

Did any of you over come the greasy nose plague?
>>
>>36729061
you might actually be washing it too much

change your pillowcase every night
>>
File: 1459610539710.jpg (2 MB, 3600x1898) Image search: [Google]
1459610539710.jpg
2 MB, 3600x1898
Bump for upper horn advice
>>
>>36729145
Already on top of the pillowcase thing. How many times do you wash your face
>>
File: 1163302165.jpg (47 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1163302165.jpg
47 KB, 300x225
>>
File: dino20riders-660x495.jpg (155 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
dino20riders-660x495.jpg
155 KB, 660x495
Fuckin bump
>>
>>36729061
I too suffer from stank shit nose. HOW DO I CURE THIS?
>>
I thought I was the only one. I'm an uglyfag in general but my nose is always greasy with greasy skin flaking off and huge visible pores.
>>
You should only exfoliate 1-2 times per week.

Only wash your face after a sweaty work out.
>>
Sure it's blackheads and not sebaceous filaments?
>>
>>36730190

What's your diet like? Do you have a history of eczema?

My dermatologist prescribed a mild cortizone cream and recommended a moisturizer called GalaxalllBase. I use the moisturizer right after I get out of the shower and it got rid of the dry flakes I got around my nose, inner eyebrows and eye lids, and the corners of my mouth.

It's basically a moisturizer base with out all the shit beautiy companies pump into it.
>>
>>36730154
I had this show on vhs
>>
>>36730314
Kicked so much ass
>>
Moisturize more with oil-free face moisturizer
>>
Just powder your nose a little. Sounds gay but it works
>>
File: r-MILEY-CYRUS-medium.jpg (25 KB, 300x125) Image search: [Google]
r-MILEY-CYRUS-medium.jpg
25 KB, 300x125
>>36729061

1. Buy cucumber
2. take home and slice off end
3. Wait 5 minutes
4. Observe liquid coming out of end.
5. Touch to tongue, observe taste: astringent.
6. slice 3mm piece off
7. rub slice on skin
8. with edge of slice (hard rind) scrape gently across skin, observe grime on rind
9. discard slice
10. take new slice
11. repeat all over face until no more cucumber
12. redness is normal
13. finish with lukewarm or cool water & pat dry with clean towel

I do this when I want to get "fresher", I do a lot of cardio, running, etc. and only use organic soap w olive oil and shower maybe 1-3 times a week.

Depending on the cucumber (check taste) could vary in strength. It can really strip the skin so I suggest sweating out with some cardio afterward to restore a normal salt balance to the skin. No guarantees if you are a scrubber / chemical user. Never use more than lukewarm water.

If you are consistently facially dirty consider changing pillowcases, sleep on clean towel important
>>
My face is naturally super oily, I put on a light layer of powder makeup that matches my skintone and it keeps my face shine-free and clean-looking all day and looks completely natural, no one can tell I'm wearing makeup. The powder absorbs the oil
>>
I will try some of these including that powder technique. Thanks
>>
Anyone else get a nasty smell when they squeeze the end of their nose, no matter how much you clean the inside or outside?

Am i dieing senpai?
>>
>>36731611
No, chances are you have an upper sinus infection.

Try a flip-turn sinus flush it may help.

Otherwise you could have tonsil stones that are migrating into your sinuses, or nasal polyps that are rotting.
>>
>>36730618
Thnx I'll give it a shot
>>
>>36730264
I'm a recovering auschwitz, but otherwise a healthy eater when I do eat. still pretty bad acne and oily face, but no diagnosed condishuns.

do you use anything other than that? how much/quickly did it improve?
>>
>>36731671
i've literally had this smell for years though . surely an upper sinus infection wouldnt last that long..right?
>>
>>36729169
For me it wasn't how many times, but how good the quality of the wash was.

Before sleeping: Cold water, light hand scrubbing, petroleum jelly afterwards. Prevents my psoriasis from developing in my nose.
>>
>>36729061
I use this soap that my mom got from a local farm with oatmeal and goatmilk in it. Its fucking amazing and I love it.
>>
Anyone else had lifelong golfball sized pores on their nose and cheeks?
>>
Witch Hazel helps control oil and minimize pores. I put a little on a cotton ball and rub it on my nose and oily areas (mainly near the hair line) it has that added benefit of tightening (it's an astringent) your skin a little, it does smell a little funky but you get used to it.
>>
>>36734384
Will the tightening clog pores?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.