[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POst workout meal thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
POst workout meal thread
>>
>>36728438
tasty looking
>>
Kaisergemüse master Race
>>
>>36729625
whats that?
>>
>>36729857
broccoli with cauliflower and carrots.
>>
>>36728438
Are those chicken nuggets

not gonna make it
>>
im eating pizza tonight
>>
Any tips on how to cook your chicken? I've been barbecuing the hell out of it when I can find time to make it, but it's still dry as grandma's cunt when I bite into it.
I looked into brining and am going to try that tomorrow when I pick up some chicken on the way home, but does /fit/ have any tried and true methods for making j00cy delicious proteins?
>>
>>36728438
>Breaded chicken formed from what they hydo-blast off the machine.

LoL
>>
>>36731035
It's white meat, fries chunks
>>
>>36730834

>slice chicken breast, cook it in a pan till its barely done (just white, no crunchy or golden bits)
>if you got a lot of chicken, make that in two or three goes
>when youre done, put all the chicken on the pan and add half a cup (or more) of lemon juice
>wait till most of it evaporates, stirring the chicken meanwhile
>add pepper
>enjoy

method 2
>once again, slice the chicken and cook it on a pan till its barely done
>remove the chicken from the pan, put onions on it and sautee them (basically let them cook with barely a bit of oil and add a bit of water every few minutes till they are transparent)
>add sweet pepper (a few slices are ok)
>wait a few minutes
>add the chicken + salt&pepper
>finish cooking the thing
>serve

ive got more recipes for god tier chicken breast. if you got a nice pan you got the power m80
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.