[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is meat required for infants? http://www.petakids.com/paren
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: qz2.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
qz2.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
Is meat required for infants?

http://www.petakids.com/parents/raising-vegan-baby-first-year/
>>
Are meats required for teens?adults?old people?

Children are humans too. They're people too so yes ask yourself this: is meat required for you? However you choose to answer that question that is the same answer to the question you've asked
>>
>>36727726

To be heaIthy, it's required to eat meat at aII points of Iife, otherwise you're just doing damage to the body and setting it back.

lt's been proven time and time again, human carnivores require it to properIy grow and sustain heaIth.
>>
>>36727784
Dunno, personally I get diarrhea and bloat when I eat heavy in diary and meat.
Not sure if everyone react the same.
>>
>>36727817
>To be heaIthy, it's required to eat meat at aII points of Iife, otherwise you're just doing damage to the body and setting it back.
But you're wrong, retard. Literally any scientific literature says the opposite.
>It's been proven time and time again
spreading lies won't turn bullshits into truth
>>
>>36727819
Everyone does not react the same, no.
>>
You can easily get the nutrients found in meat from non-animal sources, these sources are much healthier in general (i.e. lower in fat, higher in fibre and micro-nutrients). The problem is meat is delicious and much more convenient.
>>
>>36727726
Infants under 1 should be predominantly breast fed anyway so no.
>>
>>36727726
Meat is helpful but probably not strictly necessary.
Fat is definitely necessary for brain development and probably other functions.
>>
>>36727726
I mix peanut butter, tahini, or coconut oil into my child's jars of baby food.

It is almost criminally irresponsible for them to sell baby food that is 99% carbohydrates. Kids need fat to develop.
>>
>>36727726
I hope that boy grows up and kills his parents and is never caught. They're pushing their faggoty bullshit on him and it'll only end up hurting him in the end.

I would never forgive my parents for doing that to me if any adverse side-effects resulted from it.
>>
>>36728118
I feed my child baby food from jars but think I know enough about feeding children to criticize baby food makers.
Nigga please.
>>
File: 40 keks.jpg (31 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
40 keks.jpg
31 KB, 292x257
>>36728146
Why so butthurt?
>>
>>36728186
Did you not read my last sentence?

>I would never forgive my parents for doing that to me if any adverse side-effects resulted from it.
>>
>>36728162
I also feed her fresh made food, but the jars are easier when visiting relatives or going to restaurants.

Also she still primarily eats boob juice, so good fats and proteins there. Standing at 6 months, walking with push toys.
>>
>>36728206
Milk cause autism.

http://www.peta.org/features/got-autism-learn-link-dairy-products-disease/
>>
>>36727897
>getting memed this hard
>>
The dutch documentaries Rauw and Rauwer (raw and more raw) follow a raw vegan family. The first is about how the child is very underdeveloped and shows signs of nutritional deprivation only seen in 3rd world countries. The second is about how the family is being investigated by cps because of the first documentary.
>>
File: typical vegan.jpg (169 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
typical vegan.jpg
169 KB, 1366x768
>>36727897

I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
>>36727819
so don't eat it...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.