[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is veganism really all it's cracked up to be? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Is veganism really all it's cracked up to be?

I've been reading some of the scientific studies showing the benefits but I don't know if I should hop on board.
>>
inb4 vegan shills
>>
>>36726441

>>36725957

>IiteraIIy the first one
>>
get thrown in a jungle and tell me you'll survive as a vegan
>>
File: 1455674015676.png (121 KB, 361x332) Image search: [Google]
1455674015676.png
121 KB, 361x332
>>36726441
Vegans aren't real. They still eat their boyfriends meat.
>>
>>36726441
you won't save any animals you'll just be a faggot
>>
>>36726478
ya bro all your meat is simply a cooked dead animal, yup. go into a jungle and see what happens

and op, you can live very healthy as a vegan. its already approved for all stages of life by REAL scientists and doctors not some edgy faggots on an anime fitness board.

im not a vegan but the unnecessary hate is autistic tier, but then again so are many vegans which give them a bad name.

my only problem with meat is that its pretty detrimental to the environment and that i have no solution to
>>
>>36726566
buy local if you're that much of an empathy-stricken pussy
>>
>>36726581
still doesnt take away that meat becomes an "unnecessary" burden considering you CAN eat vegan diet and not suffer from any consequences
>>
>>36726566
>approved for all stages
If you drank your mother's milk, you were not a vegan
>>
>>36726597
So go vegan then you gay bear
>>
>>36726597

you can but you'll have to supplement a lot of nutrients

you'll also make much less efficient gains if you're training but if that's something you're willing to work with godspeed anon
>>
a vegan diet has all essential nutrients except b12 but the essential nutrients aren't the only ones you need - they're the ones which you need in order not to die a death directly linked to missing that nutrient.

missing non-essential nutrients will cause you to have illnesses in many cases, but they're not considered essential because you don't die from it.
>>
>>36726622
literally only b12 which comes from soil anyways, and its not like meat is simply gotten f rom dead animals they add stuff to it, clean it, etc, so the "natural" argument is put the door
>>36726598
breastfeeding is vegan
>>36726614
lol i love meat, no homo. im just playing the doubles avocado
>>
>>36726637
you can get EVERY single nutrient besides b12 from a good vegan diet, dont be ignorant.
>>
>>36726647
You sounds like a conflicted fag, either eat meat or don't.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.