[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are most people on this board obsessed with gains and weight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: roflbot.jpg (43 KB, 592x444) Image search: [Google]
roflbot.jpg
43 KB, 592x444
why are most people on this board obsessed with gains and weight lifting and not cardio exercises? aerobic exercise > weight lifting. weight lifting is for ugly people who need to compensate for their unattractive faces with 'ripped' bodies. cardio exercises have far more health benefits, this is indisputable. also, if you have a reasonably attractive (not hideous) face and a slim build you can easily get laid (assuming you are not an aspie)
>>
>>36725422
Okay
>>
>>36725422
Ok, have fun with your slim build anon.
>>
>>36725422
picking up heavy shit is more fun and has better progression.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 144x90) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 144x90
>>36725422
>so insecure he feels the need to put down people that do resistance training so that he can feel superior
>ISHYGDDT

Pic related.
>>
>>36725422
Also, OP... what if I like to do both. Both are just as important and can compliment each other. Runners get a bad stigma because they are usually skelly white bois with vibram toe shoes who read "born to run" and let jamal and the boys run a train on their pawg wife while you go nail a 10k with your bros.
>>
>>36725456
I will, respectable females appreciate slim builds, I find bimbos and STD ridden whores are the most impressed by large muscles.
>>
File: 125632412.png (621 KB, 976x809) Image search: [Google]
125632412.png
621 KB, 976x809
There's no reason not to do both. But if you like cardio more than lifting, that's okay too. Keep up the good work, OP.
>>
>>36725542
b8ed a little too hard there, fampai
>>
If your slim build is all that why are you establishing your superiority over strangers on a japanese anime imageboard?
>>
>>36725422
This isn't a health board anymore

Also most people want superficial changes and could give a shit about their health
>>
File: 20160406_184936-1-1.jpg (3 MB, 1715x2770) Image search: [Google]
20160406_184936-1-1.jpg
3 MB, 1715x2770
Slim build best build.
6'3" 170 master race.

Jk I'm bulking, slim build isn't bad tho.
>>
how do i improve my cardio?

i get tired very easily. i'm trying couch to 5k, but run out of breath easily.

i use a homegym with my old treadmill partly because i don't want to run at a gym because i will end up panting heavily and sweating buckets within 10 minutes. i'm not fat, just never do cardio
>>
I enjoy weight lifting more but I have to do cardio because I realize I have zero endurance and my lifts really wear me out
>>
>>36725422
You speak as if the only reason to go to a gym is for girls. I don't lift for girls, I lift because I want to be strong.
>>
>>36725643
c25k will get you there. You're just going to suck a lot of wind along the way. Should be easier for you if you aren't fat.
>>
>>36725422
So let me be sure I've got what you're saying straight, OP:

* You're fat and have a hideous face
* You don't do any cardio
* You lift obsessively at the gym to make up for how ugly you are
* You're a severe aspie
* You never get laid

That cover everything?
>>
>>36725542
>getting fit because girls

cuck
>>
File: 1412287530332.jpg (11 KB, 214x236) Image search: [Google]
1412287530332.jpg
11 KB, 214x236
>>36725422

I lift weights and because of that you call me ugly on a Mongolian horse breeding forum whilst on the street you would be to beta to even look me in the eyes
>>
>>36725841
I would still insult you, safe in the knowledge that I can almost certainly run faster and further than you.
>>
>>36725910

>call someone ugly
>run away from them

Keep being beta.
>>
>>36725542
>implying you "find" anything about girls
>implying you have spoken to any other than your sister
>>
>>36725623
THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON
>>
>>36726053

guaranteed this guy gets laid more in 3 months than your entire life
>>
Great thread bro good luck with your aerobics hope it works out for you
>>
>>36725422
I'm doing both, but I'm also primarily working out for my health. I don't get this monochromatic obsession with strength on this board. Beyond a certain point it just doesn't matter.
>>
>>36725422
Nothing wrong with some sprints, swimming, or short distance jogging and biking. Endurance running destroys your joints, feels awful unless you're used to it, and makes you look like you came out of Auschwitz.

Lifting weights, with the proper bulking and cutting cycles, makes you look like awesome and it feels great.
>>
Why not have both, i run cross country and middle distance track. I enjoy both lifting and running, both sprinting and long runs.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.