[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else knows this feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_mbpry94Nug1rty7oao1_500.png (121 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbpry94Nug1rty7oao1_500.png
121 KB, 500x390
Who else knows this feel?
>>
File: 461.png (339 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
461.png
339 KB, 680x680
>sans serif
>it's not a title
>>
Not me.
I am trying to fug his GF.
>>
>>36725302
I mean, it was already all caps anyway....
>>
You sound lonely
>>
>>36725302
If you are creating something whose primary purpose is to be printed on paper, then the typical sans-serif for titles and headers, serif for the body of the text is probably best. However, if you're creating something that will primarily be viewed on the computer, you are probably better off sticking with a sans-serif font for everything.
>>
>>36725302
Why do you think sans serif typefaces are exclusively used for titles? This text you're reading is sans serif and isn't a title.
>>
>>36725367
good point

so what makes the text in op's pic difficult to read? is it just the fact that it's capitals?
>>
>>36725282
>wanting to be friends with dyels at the gym
Nope, dont know that feel
>>
>>36725425
Oh man, so much. I think its a combination of that, the extremely tight line spacing, the large drop shadow, and that it's just not a typeface that suits blocks of text.
>>
>>36725324
With zero leading as well.

Disgusting t.b.h.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.