[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are bicep curls a waste of time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Are bicep curls a waste of time
>>
nah man, they're solid.
wont get to 18'' arms without them
but yeah focus on triceps more

they're a waste if you go more than 1 exercise for the biceps though, just stick to normal curls 3x8-12 or whatever you like.
>>
>>36724403

Yes, just do chinups. Triceps take up more of your arms than biceps do.
>>
They're one of the easiest exercises to do and don't cost a lot of time, so you might aswell just do them.
>>
All exercises are, time to lay down and rot brah.
>>
>>36724441
If you're natty, maybe, if you're on gear, hard on the curls.
>>
Direct arm work might be a waste for some lifters, but it's worth doing to see how you respond personally. I couldn't wear a t-shirt without embarrassment until I started incorporating high volume arm work with multiple drop sets. Good luck.
>>
After you've done all your compound pull exercises, go ahead and finish off the biceps.

I do recommend though that you don't go retard and attempt a worlds record biceps max curl.

Just do some drop sets until you can't lift your mobile. That's what will make them joocy
>>
compound-only-fags:
>don't spend 10 minutes doing arm isolation because apparently it's a waste of time
>shitpost on /fit/ 6 hours a day
and it's not even like curls don't actually do anything. they're not a deciding factor whether you have good arms or not but they definitely help
>>
>lifting three years.
>315, 375, 450 Bench Squat and DL.
>do curls for first time last week.

WHY HAVE I NOT BEEN DOING THIS!
>>
>>36724403
Curls helped me to get a my firsts chin-ups reps
>>
File: image.gif (4 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 KB, 452x523
>Yes, goy only do compounds so you end up looking like Jason Blaha!
>You don't want to be a stupid curl bro, do you goy?

Who is behind this...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.