[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calisthenics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Wallpaper045.jpg (430 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Wallpaper045.jpg
430 KB, 1920x1200
>pic unrelated

I'm gonna be too poor to afford the gym until September, gonna have to put my membership on hold.

All I have at home is a training mat, an ab wheel, and a pair of dumbells. What routine will hit all muscle groups? Here's what I have so far:

>push-ups
>crunches (maybe alternating with ab wheel)
>dumbell squats
>dumbell rows
>floor hypers
>dumbell OHP

Not too worried about legs since I'll also be jogging daily, so the only major muscles I can see that are missing are lats (don't have anywhere to do pull-ups).

Also calisthenics general I guess
>>
there used to be a bodyweight general here - it moved to /asp/.
>>
>>36722508
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBN-T0eT2zU
>>
File: 1458262500569.jpg (2 MB, 2481x6600) Image search: [Google]
1458262500569.jpg
2 MB, 2481x6600
>>36722508

Go through this.
>>
>>36722508
>>dumbell squats

I hope you mean bulgarian split squats at least
>>
>>36722607
Imagine dumbells being held in a similar position to where you end up at the top of a power clean, then squatting with the dumbells resting there. Seems the best way to emulate a barbell squat to me.

>>36722599
>pulls
>pull-ups
If I had any way of doing those, I wouldn't have posted this thread
>>
>>36722586
>pull-ups on the wall
>shit to hang off

See >>36722646

Before anyone tells me to think of a way; there is none. My house doesn't have a single doorway that could support my weight thanks to a pants-on-head retarded builder/landlord, and there's nothing else to hang off of, even though I have rope for it. Only way I could do pull-ups is by going /out/, and...

Fuck, that's a good idea actually, I could rig ropes up to tree branches and do bodyweight shit off that, then do the dumbell shit at home. Could even alternate the two so I'm not just working the full body every day.

Thanks!
>>
>>36722702
Wait, no, not a good idea, because it would require walking around the woods with a bag containing a knife and several metres of rope, and I live in the UK.

Fuck this country.
>>
>>36722747
taking risks raises test.
>>
>>36723023
Not sure if this is true, but I'm damn sure it's funny.
>>
File: 81dsTFsoqTL._SL1500_[1].jpg (276 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
81dsTFsoqTL._SL1500_[1].jpg
276 KB, 1500x1500
>>36722702
> there is none.
> retarded builder/landlord
can you DRILL 2 HOLES, at least? Jesus...

>http://www.amazon.co.uk/Molly-M41802-XJ-Solid-Fixing-2-Piece/dp/B014Z84NCS
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.