[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Progress thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: progress.jpg (351 KB, 1564x1564) Image search: [Google]
progress.jpg
351 KB, 1564x1564
7 months of training. 21/male/5'8'', gained 10 kg from 54 kg to 64 kg. I feel much more confident now. Thoughts?
>>
from paquito to paqo
>>
You cant be that light, you must be much shorter.
>>
>>36722269
I was a skelly at 68 kg same height
>>
>>36722134
At least you aren't Anthony Burch.

Nah man, you're looking good to the normalfags and that's good progress for 7 months.
>>
you look 5'4 bro
>>
holy shit thats amazing OP
>>
keep it up
routine?
>>
>>36722134
thats not even you

and he's a paki

and he's not 5'8
>>
Pajeet looks like a douche
>>
>>36722345
Indian, the white board in the 1st pic has an indian currency sign.
>>
>>36722344
I didn't follow any specific diet. Initially in the starting two months, I dint take any supplements but now I take two scoops of whey protein a day. On top of this, I would eat 6-8 bananas and 4 eggs a day, along with whatever was served in our college mess. I did make sure that I avoid all kinds of aerated drinks.
Regarding workout, I've been hitting the gym 6 days a week with my workout duration being 90-120 minutes.
>>
File: progres.png (3 MB, 3032x1196) Image search: [Google]
progres.png
3 MB, 3032x1196
5'11
180kg squat
200kg DL
105kg bench (haven't benched for 5 months)
70kg ohp
>>
>>36722482
You mothefucker im mirin.

Routines you did?also you seem to lack hamstrings,maybe its just the angle idk.
>>
>>36722134
Training to build that wall?
>>
>>36722134
>Oracle

This is what literally every DBA looks like
>>
>>36722482
leglet
>>
>>36722482

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuark im mirin so hard.

Give us your weight!
>>
>>36722482

18 months? Not natty, are you?
>>
>>36722579
190 lbs.
>>36722500
First 6 months were brosplits, then 6 months of SS, then i hopped on a PPL for 6 months and im now back on a strength program because i don't have enough time with school if i workout 6 times a week. But as as soon as im done with exams im going back on PPL for the summer.
>>36722542
If you say so hun.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.