[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw start session at the Gym >beginning to resemble my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: no homo.jpg (107 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
no homo.jpg
107 KB, 500x500
>tfw start session at the Gym
>beginning to resemble my ancestors with every rep
>the strength of Thor, Ares and Mars courses through my gains.
>Knock out another session for Mother Europe
>Flexing my noble European form in the mirror
>A runaway refugee dares to mock me
>I turn my face (my hair flowing as I do so) and stare this fat manlet down
>I inform him that the day in which he must return to his desert is fast arising
>Turn and return to flexing
>He walks to his buddies and they all stare at the representation of culture that is my body
>I remain unimpressed and stand until they look away
>Resume flexing
>Just another day in the fight for Europe
What have you done for Europe today? Americans need not reply

Pic related.
>>
If he's a Swede why does he attach himself to Greek warrior culture
>>
>>36721685
Because since he's a swede he's shamed for being proud of being Swedish
>>
>>36721685
He also has an affinity for the Greeks and their instrumental role in Western civilisation.
>>
>>36721708
there's no pride to be taken in being swedish
>we were mighty .. pirates !

somali tier history
>>
File: GermanyPOP.png (28 KB, 1346x583) Image search: [Google]
GermanyPOP.png
28 KB, 1346x583
europe is a lost cause

lift for yourself not some dead cucks
>>
>>36721672

>the strength of Thor, Ares and Mars courses through my gains.
>Thor, Ares and Mars
get out, now.
>>
Someone have pics of his brother?
>>
>>36721685
because the Swedes like to inject a little culture into themselves...particularly the women
>>
>>36721740
these statistics are funny
like how are you gonna determine who is german and who isnt? second and third generation immigrants? what about all the immigrants after WW2? same for WW1. what about all the worker immigrants from the industrialization? the ones that came to germany when preußen was still in one piece all the way to Königsberg
>>
>>36721672
He should just go back to posting pictures with helmet on. That ratface just cracks me up every time.
>>
>>36721745
I represent Europe as a whole, not a single segment. They are all my fathers.
>>
>>36721672
Your entire continent is being invaded by unsanitary devil worshipers that want to impregnate all of your women while you want nothing to do with theirs', and your leaders are the people promoting this.

Europe is a lost cause and your useless personal battles will only make the inevitable plunge into Sharia Law more unbearable. Ha ha, fuck you guys.

Sincerely,
Uncle 'Merica
>>
>>36721790
the blue line is the immigrants
red line is ethnic germans
>>
>>36721847
The blue line is literally anyone who isn't ethnically German you fucking retard

It counts people like the Swiss, Belgians, Dutch
>>
>>36721847
>ethnic germans
then it should be FAR lower. To me "Ethnic" german is no foreign blood at all for the last 100 years. that's like 20% of the population at best.
I moved to a pretty conservative (55% to christian party) region for work and we have tons of Jansen and Albers but for more leftist regions these names are probably nonexistent
>>
Did The Golden One ever trip here? I was away for /fit/ for like a year and a half.
>>
I don't understand why people call him ugly. I think he's pretty (I'm a grill btw).
>>
>>36721904
Yep. He was latsbrah.
>>
Your ancestors were actually 5'7 manlets who did manual labour all day and had a skinny body.

They didn't do isolation movements in an air conditioned gym, you fedora faggot
>>
>>36721824
Being this fucking delusional, kek
Keep at it Ameritards
>>
>>36721745
where are svetovid jarilo and pan?

>ignoring slav gods of strenght, not making it.
>>
>>36721713
>greeks
>western
kek
>>
>>36722334
wow, being so ignorant.
>>
>>36721740
It really is.

The fertility rates (of 'native' Germans/etc) in most European countries is so low that it will cease to exist unless the population starts reproducing at a higher rate.

Enjoy your new sand-mixed overlords, eurofags
>>
Not that I'm complaining exactly, but the world is becoming so unavoidably awful that literally every recommended thread on the home page is a /pol/ thread, regardless of what board is hosting it.
>>
>>36721824
>Sharia Law
this is really only bad for women

isn't it amazing?
women are literally willing to undo decades of women's suffrage/actual feminism only to appeal to sandniggers
voting rights, speaking rights, walking outside unsupervised rights, being able to wear what you want rights, all gone

they are bringing forth their own destruction to appear """""""""""progressive"""""""""""

astonishing
>>
>>36721800
your father is jamal rabinovich
now get the fuck out of here back to your containment board, you fat dyel piece of shit
also, are you aware that ares and mars is literally the same thing?
>>
>>36722410
Sharia Law would be awful. Part of what made Western Culture strong was its tolerance. Tolerance is vastly misunderstood and most contemporary political philosophers seek to distinguish it from weakness. Philosophers like Karl Popper answered the Paradox of Tolerance by stating that we should not have to Tolerate the intolerant. The enemies of liberty must not be allowed to succeed. One does not have to accept the freedom to remove liberalism if one is a liberal. Every society has the responsibility to defend itself and must exercise it.
>>
>>36722434

T. Antifa
>>
>>36722421
>also, are you aware that ares and mars is literally the same thing?
Yes, I affirm both my cultures Greco-Roman and Germanic influence. If you were as intelligent as you like to believe, you would have realised that.

Your claim that Ares and Mars are the same God is frightfully ignorant. Have your read Homer, Hesiod or Virgil? The Roman interpretation of the God of war is much more like a gentlemen: he is merciful and and was worshiped for his good soul. Ares was ruthless and represented the ideal 'scorched-earth' general. Both of these lie within the human heart. I affirm them both.
>>
>>36722453
Do you realise the implications of that argument? It would not allow for mass-immigration of Islamo-Fascists. Your ignorance of the subtlety of ideologies is disgusting. Slogan lover.
>>
File: theAIDF3.png (157 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
theAIDF3.png
157 KB, 429x410
ITT
>>
>>36722553
God save the queen, shut it down!
>>
File: Aryansknow.png (171 KB, 574x336) Image search: [Google]
Aryansknow.png
171 KB, 574x336
>>36722573
>>
>>36722334
>open
>books
kek
>>
>>36722486
Right on man. Not being sarcastic. Also different guy than who you rplyed too.
>>
>>36722410
It's more astonishing you believe what you read on the Internet
>letting migrants in means converting to sharia
>>
>>36722410
>implying women don't thrive under strong boundaries
>>
File: latsbrah.jpg (28 KB, 439x336) Image search: [Google]
latsbrah.jpg
28 KB, 439x336
>>36721672

Your daily reminder that a lifetime of work can't make up for a busted face. I laugh every time.

Here he is from another angle.
>>
Fake natty faggot
>>
>>36722890

Where there are muslims there is the caliphate, and sharia follows with them
>>
>>36724572
>on /fit/
>caring about a man's face instead of his physique

Can't even comprehend this level of homosexuality.
>>
>>36722334

this to be quite honest.
romans and greeks hated each other and other people who werent romans or greeks.
all else were barbarians in their minds.
>>
File: 1452546870997.gif (916 KB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
1452546870997.gif
916 KB, 245x285
>>36722474
>tips fedora
>>
>>36721672

Imagine how quickly that guy would tire in battle. And how long do you think he'd be able to go without eating? lel
>>
>Thor
In most depictions, Thor is described as a red-bearded bearmode guy.

>Ares
>Mars
Why does he care about weak gods that wouldn't even be able to go wyrmhunting?

>that faggot helmet
>>
>>36722890
You will hang with them, Cuck
>>
>>36727196
He does MMA & started serious cardio training this year, but yeah he'd dwindle without food
>>
>>36721685
Because Greeks and Swedes are both white and European
>>
>>36721672

dat face though
>>
Latsbrah is so autistic and beta it hurts, check his IG sometime.
>>
>>36727117
?
>>
>>36722362
>Thanks feminism.
>>
>>36721740
Jesus what happened right after 1940.
>>
>>36731274

world war 2 happened you retard
>>
>>36721672
brainwashed, the same, but different.
>>
File: 1371333605863.jpg (53 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1371333605863.jpg
53 KB, 480x480
>His Ragnarök video
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.