[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Working in a gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 961x1110) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 961x1110
Any one else on /fit/ work in a gym? Pic related, 24 hour fitness, just got promoted to assistant manager, pretty boring job but It gets me a free membership and I get to workout with PT's all the time. would you work in a gym if you had the opportunity?
>>
>>36720154
I wouldn't be able to bullshit enough, desu.
>>
thanks for flipping me off you sad little acne ridden fuck i bet you think you're a badass but you know what? you're nothing and you're never gonna amount to anything
>>
>>36720154
Hey, fuck you too, pal.
>>
File: the-100-preview-pike-spoilers.jpg (95 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
the-100-preview-pike-spoilers.jpg
95 KB, 620x420
>tap in gym card
>"thank you :)"
>>
>>36720154
Start using cleanser and toner pads.
>>
>>36720172
I'm not your pal, buddy
>>
>>36720154
>would you work in a gym if you had the opportunity
Absolutely not, because I've done a decade of shitty service jobs already, and I'm 6 months away from being qualified for a grownup job.
>>
You look like someone who thinks spike is a good tv channel
>>
>>36720188
Damn is my skin that noticeable? It's gonna down a bunch recently, only thing that fucks with my self confidence at this point, can't fucking get rid of this acne
>>
>>36720200
>>36720200
The lightning tbf doesn't really do justice so it makes it kind of the first thing that catches the eye. Well I'm glad it's gone down I know how much of a menace that can be.
>>
>>36720154
Show bussy.
>>
i do

i thought i was just going to be doing front desk duties some nights and weekends as it is a good job to work while in school

i really hate how much they push me to sell and how hawkish they are, theyre constantly trying to jew people, i cant stand it...put my two weeks in today
>>
>>36720154
Anyone who poses for a picture like that is always 100% of the time a massive cunt
>>
>>36720200
Yeah. It would be if it wasn't for your horrible choice of a fucking slicked down hair style.

If you have bigger/bushier eyebrows you need to have a longer/mussier hairstyle. With your square face I'd suggest something that is flatter up top so your head shape doesn't resemble an unused tampon.
>>
>>36720154
Instead of my current job? Making 80k as a consultant? Are you an idiot?

As a pastime, one day a week? ...hmmm. Maybe.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.