[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
not losing weight on 1500 calories; gonna start doing 1000 my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: based rob.jpg (187 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
based rob.jpg
187 KB, 500x500
not losing weight on 1500 calories; gonna start doing 1000

my question is, what is the best things to eat to feel full and have a lot of protein?

im thinking chicken and tuna but idk
>>
how long have you been at 1500 calories?
>>
>>36719393
almost a month
>>
>>36719406
are you 4 feet tall
>>
>>36719382
Eat your meals slow. Drink water before your meal. After every couple of bites take a few drinks of water. And drink more water after you are done. It really does make a difference.
>>
>>36719409
5'8
>>
>>36719432
i don't see a reason why you wouldn't lose weight unless you're calculating wrong
>>
>>36719430
That's not going to make any difference.the truth is that of he's probably not eating 1500 calories, because he would be losing weight
>>
>>36719442
He is guessing he is eating 1500 calories a day. Just like fatties do. Probably eating somewhere around maintenance.
>>
This is a safe board, please quit posting pictures of Rob Ryan
>>
>>36719459
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. But you're probably 100% right.
>>
>>36719473
this honestly
>>
>>36719486
Thats Rex Ryan, faggot
>>
>>36719459
I use an app and track everything. I even skip meals when i drink and still come out at 1500
>>
>>36719519
ok then maybe you should just hang yourself

weight?
>>
>>36719525
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 688x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 688x345
>>36719382
Buddy... You might wanna try low carb. Just promote fat burning by limiting sugar and starch.
>>
>>36719667
isnt that a fad?
>>
OP I'm going to give you a very simple answer.

You're not eating 1500 calories a day.

Learn to track your calories you fucking fat ass.
>>
File: image.jpg (754 KB, 1700x2200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
754 KB, 1700x2200
>>36719714
No sugar no starch isn't a fad if we ate like that for thousands years.
We can eat veggies and I don't demonize rice beans and grains but definitely stay away from sugar and starchy/ high glycemic foods.
I think for a lot of people it works. Try it mate. Worked for me. Diets can be very different but so our we.
>>
Get a fucking food scale and some measuring cups you degenerate mongoloid fuck, you have no idea what you're actually eating
>>
>>36719853
I log everything I eat
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 329x486) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 329x486
>>36719863
give this a read famm
>>
>>36719531
Yeah, this just isn't possible. Why don't you try switching to foods with barcodes? It's usually not nearly as healthy, but if you have a problem with portioning it will solve it.
>>
>>36719890
>Taubes

No.

>>36719863
Are you using an actual food scale? Is it an accurate, digital, scale that can measure to the nearest gram? Are you putting LITERALLY every piece of food that goes into your mouth on this scale and calculating the calories? Are you logging every single caloric beverage you have?
>>
>>36720123
yea thinking of trying nutri system or something
>>
>>36719808

I gave this a shot, and saw the scale go down by a ton. Thing to watch out for is foods that spike up your blood sugar levels. That also includes diet drinks.

Also OP, if you think you're getting bad numbers when you're measuring, then gauge it by dropping some carbs. Typically, if I find that my food scale is malfunctioning and needs to be replaced, I just load my oats and rice in one of the 2 cup Tupperware containers with the measurements and steadily use less and less carbs per day. If I'm dropping in weight, then that's the amount of food I am going to eat until I see I'm not dropping anymore. Once that happens, i just cut more carbs.
>>
>>36719382
Stop drinking coke and the like, fatty.
>>
>>36719382
you can stuff your face with veggies, the kcals are so low you can eat until our full and still be in a deficit
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.