[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Delicious High Protein Products
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 480x480
Gettin pretty fuckin sick of chicken and fish. What are some high protein products you swear by? Kinda looking for alternatives to shakes and bars.
>>
Love those Kodiak Cakes!

I have protein cereal and milk for breakfast, lol, and try some Jamba Juice protein smoothies, they're good
>>
ive been eating those protein pancakes a lot lately
>>
>>36719096
>>36719102
Same boys, throw it in the waffle iron with a handful of chocolate chips? Most delicious gains
>>
Im on a 150 protein, 2k Cal diet.

>breakfast is 40 protein shake
>lunch is 2 cheese sticks and greek yogurt - about 300 cals 30 g protein
>snack is edamame - 200 cals 20 g protein
>dinner is salmon, steak, eggs, tilapia, or if i have enough cals, a pack of breakfast sausage.

Cutting is alright but it means i have to drink less. Its hard to fit alcohol in.

But the breakfast sausage is my "cheat" meal. I still only eat it when i have the room for it in my calories, but its 750 cals for 40 grams of protein and a ton of fat.
>>
>>36719114
Dude that lunch is misery
>>
>>36719197
i fuckin know it. im doin what i can to drop 10 lbs before summer. im at around 18% bf and just wanna get to 12-15% for the beach. used to eat 2000 Cal lunches when bulkin. Coworkers wondering whats wrong with me
>>
>>36719114
Please tell me you get some fiber in there other than the Edamame
Mercy on your toilet if you don't
>>
I eat a pound of ground beef a day, that's already around 90g of protein.

easy peasy.
>>
File: food.jpg (196 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
food.jpg
196 KB, 500x375
korean clay pot eggs with ginger broth
>>
>>36719940

Are you a fellow koreo?
>>
>>36719114
lol you're making cutting way harder than it has to be.

you can eat a ton of food with 2k cals if you pick the right stuff.
>>
>>36719108
>>36719077
Holy shills fuck off
>>
>>36720379
Please teach me your ways. I eat any high carb/veggies and fruit for breakfast and lunch and snorf down 4 scoops to 100 grams of p to settle down to sleep.

Am do right?
>>
>>36721470
1800 call in total is my limit
>>
>>36720395
Paranoid autist please leave
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.