[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/, since close to a year, bulking has been a nightmare to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: poo.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
poo.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
/fit/, since close to a year, bulking has been a nightmare to me. I shit twice a day, and it often looks like pic related(not mine but found on Google). I also have constant gas and my farts rarely stink. It is also hard to hold the shit in.

My father had ulcerative colitis, but I had a rectoscopy performed 6 months ago and they found nothing. Now I am suspecting Crohn's, but from what I see from the internet shit like this is caused by parasites.

Or is it just because I eat a lot? The reason I am asking this is because I ate little food with particularly low fibre for the last week, and my shits were ok. I think if I had a condition of sorts, it wouldn't just go away by eating less? Does anyone else who is bulking have problems like this?
>>
>>36717224
It looks like you have an absolutely shit diet.
>>
>>36717224
Also mucus. It looks like you have a lot of drainage maybe.
>>
>>36717520

That can't be the case. For example today I ate oats and eggs and strawberries for breakfast, potatoes and greek yogurt and a carrot for lunch, and pasta with tomato sauce and chicken for dinner.
>>
>>36717694
Its all the raw vegetables you're eating that are hard to digest.
>>
File: 1455664250397.jpg (37 KB, 348x342) Image search: [Google]
1455664250397.jpg
37 KB, 348x342
I started HGOMAD and they're physically painful
>>
>>36717730

Anon, raw vegetables might be hard to digest but surely they won't cause something like the mess you see in the pic? I don't even eat that much vegetables.
>>
Fibrous vegetables, like spinach and broccoli, can do that. My shit looks like that after I eat spinach for a few days. I wouldn't worry about it too much.
>>
>>36717224
That's my every day normal shit. Should I be concerned?
>>
>>36718092
Listen to this guy.
That's super normal shit if your high fiber and a lot of water. Wait until you start probiotics lol
>>
>>36717224
ulcerative colitis?

keto cleared that shit right up, bro.

https://www.crohns.net/blog/resources/crohns-disease-and-a-ketogenic-diet/
>>
>>36718092

Well, let's hope so. Sometimes the water is cloudy and really nasty and shit. Doesn't happen always though.

>>36718571

I don't know m8, but before I started lifting I used to shit huge brown sausages and used to be able to hold them in for like 4 hours. Now 40 minutes nearly kills me.

>>36718637

I don't know about Crohn's but anything high in fibre absolutely fucks my father's whole week up, even after he got the surgery. IIRC he doesn't get along with fat either.
>>
OP, looks like whoever made that turd in the photo had an inflamed colon. An inflamed colon will result in poorly or undigested food, meaning lost gains. I was in the hospital and diagnosed with this. The symptoms could show and last a long time before the flares get serious and have to go the hospital, and it is not worth it going through that. It's only going to get worse if you don't do something about it. Many people already have an inflamed colon without realising it because of a lack of knowledge about their diet and how it works with the body. How much bad food a person can take varies.
I would therefore recommend you check your diet for any inflamatory-promoting foods, such as gluten, milk and sugar, or any additives, such as pesticides and e-numbers. Also check out what supplements you can take to prevent inflammation. Vitamin D droplets and magnesium pills has helped me.

Before I got into the hospital with this stuff I tried going on a vegan diet. I got constipated and had a lot of fiber in my gut over a long period of time. I think this could have caused a bad bacterium flora in my colon and that could have caused me having to go to the hospital. I was tired all the time and later had barely any energy to do anything.
Trust me OP, problems with the colon could seriously break you and it can result in a long and painful experience. Not only the disease itself, but also the drugs one is given in order to maintin this stuff, like steroids (ex: mesalazine) and antibiotics. I weighed 56 kgs when I was at my worst

Some links to check out
http://naturalnews.com/
http://www.curezone.org/foods/enumbers.asp
>>
>>36717224
On a good bulk I'll have 3 MASSIVE shits before noon
>>
kek ur poopoo looks like fried chicken
>>
>bulking
>shitting less than 4 times a day

Choose one.

Fix your diet though man, find a nutritionist if needed, who actually knows his shit about chrohn's etc, not a fat ladys gimmick.
>>
>>36719238
After visiting the hospital, what kind of diet did your doctor recommend?
>>
>>36718771
It takes about a week to get used to the fat, but he has to put down the carbs. You can't do keto and keep eating carbs, you won't go into ketosis, which is the entire point of stopping inflammation.

During the first week on keto, you'll still have the shits, but there will be no more blood, and no more pain.

After a week? It'll be like you never even had digestive issues.

But you have to do it right. You can't sneak in twinkies, pizza, shit like mountain dew, and then come whining like a little bitch "bubububu keto didn't work or me!"
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.