[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone ever stayed inside a 24hour gym because they were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 7
File: CfAhihOUIAAjCd_.jpg (51 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CfAhihOUIAAjCd_.jpg
51 KB, 600x800
Has anyone ever stayed inside a 24hour gym because they were homeless for a while? Considering just bringing my laptop to the change room and tethering my phone's data to stay there overnight

Will they kick me out?
>>
>>36716113
You can shower there but they will kick you out if you stay too long. Your best option is to live in a van
>>
>>36716142
That's much shittier tho, gets cold and kind of uncomfy
>>
>>36716113
They have cameras and they will track who is there late at night and who leaves. It might take a week or two but they will eventually catch you.

Then there is the fact you will probably be reported by other late night gym goers for sitting on your laptop in the change rooms.
>>
>>36716171
Just park inside and leave the van running
>>
>>36716215
You'll die from carbon monoxide, terrible advice.

>>36716193
Why do they care though? Am I really harming anyone by using my gym membership to its full extent?
>>
>>36716233
Hell be fine
>>
>>36716113
>Will they kick me out?
Well, it IS a 24 hour gym, not a residence

Society doesnt look kindly upon squatters

Yes they can

Will they?

Not sure
>>
>>36716252
No... You won't lmao

That's how people die every year dude
>>
How come you're homeless and why is it just temporary?
>>
>>36716285
>How come you're homeless and why is it just temporary?

Parents
>>
>>36716113
if you have a car i suggest sleeping there and just spending the waking hours in the gym
>>
>>36716113
in my experience you can get away with this if you have at least 3 places that you can bounce between:
> 24 hour gym
> library during the day (free internet and such)
> 24 hour McDonald's (free wifi if you buy something)
> laundromat etc.
>>
>all these hobo suggestions
jesus fucking christ.

>>36716313
>Parents
Talk to them, faggot.
>>
>>36716233
Depends on how old the van is.
>>
>>36716333
True. That's a good idea.

There's all 3 of those nearby. Just not sure where to sleep desu. It's still pretty cold.
>>
>>36716313

parents and not drugs at all? where you at?
>>
>>36716446
Canada senpai
>>
>>36716382
Tough question, depends on the foot traffic of each location. Whichever one get the least foot traffic would be your go-to. But don't stay more than a couple days in a row. You can pretend to have "accidentally" fallen asleep while reading in the library. And when it gets warmer out sleeping in your car will definitely be the best option, or camping if you have the gear.
>>
>>36716382

I've never been in a 24 hr gym, but I'm guessing you could sleep at 11:30pm and bounce at 3:30am and take a nap later in the day somewhere else.
>>
>>36716464

Too far from me, sorry. You haven't told us your finances, your assets or if you have friends. I don't know if Canada has a homeless assistance type of program or not. How are you using the internet right now?
>>
>>36716382
your car is the best option

you need a car or you sleep outside. you can't sleep somewhere public every night, you'll get banned and they'll eventually call the cops on you if you keep going.
>>
>>36716510
I unfortunately don't have a car, would be very handy for this though...

Kinda sucks there's no real good places to sleep, I guess you could buy a tent and setup camp but kind of sketchy...

>>36716524
Where lmao? In the change room? Doesn't really work desu
>>
>>36716545
Anywhere in the first world has places that you can stay, especially if you're not a druggy / alcoholic.Especially if OP is at the age where he can be kicked out by his parents.
>>
I was going to suggest internet cafes but I forgot murica doesn't have those yet. they're everywhere in Japan, me and whatever girl I was dating at the time would crash at one after partying all night before going back home (train ride was an hour from shibuya/roppongi and they start running until 5:30am and it's easy to fall alseep and miss your stop).

Maybe when you're on your feet you can start your own chain of internet cafes in the states and become Trump.
>>
>>36716313
Why'd they kick you out?
>>
>>36716558
>Where lmao? In the change room? Doesn't really work desu

You'll find a spot to sleep on the floor. Wipe up your baby tears, you're gonna have to get used to being uncomfortable as a homeless person.
>>
>>36716558

can't you find some kind of squat or rent something ultra cheap and find some part time job?
>>
How are you going to recharge your phone/laptop? ( i assume thats' where youre posting from) and whose WIFI are u using. If your homeless, whose paying your internet bill for your phone/laptop.
>>
>>36716335
>>36716446
>>36716608
I got kicked out too. desu I was being a leech for too long (was 22) and they got sick of my shit, helped me finally take my life seriously.

good luck OP, if you haven't been kicked out yet and they've just given you an ultimatum, start preparing right now. get a fucking job asap, literally anything at all. you aren't above mcdonalds shit anymore, suck it up until you pick up the pieces.

be respectful of wherever you end up squatting at. don't be stupid, don't get yourself banned from the few things keeping you afloat.

>>36716611
it doesn't work because he'd just get kicked out and banned.

>>36716628
that's easy, it's been mentioned above. as long as you don't actually look like a hobo (take showers at the gym and shit), you can easily squat in libraries and public places in general (malls, etc) all day.
>>
Could try sleeping in the bathroom, in the middle of the night like 1 AM - 4 AM those are probably dead hours in the gym, and if there is anyone in the gym, they're probably rather cool. My experience with late gymbros, is that they're cool.
>>
Just lift for 24 hours straight
You want to make it, don't you bro?
>>
>>36716597

Internet cafes are illegal in Florida
>>
>>36716688
>get a fucking job asap

I recommend applying to moving companies. It'll interfere with lifting. A lot. It's fucking tough too. But because of that they are almost always hiring and they have low standards.
>>
>>36716688
True desu. Thanks senpai.

Where did you sleep and how long did it take you to get setup?
>>
When I was homeless I stayed at my campus literally all day up until late night. Just slept in my car or roamed around campus .

Probably best option I would just chill in the library, sleep in random buildings because hey it's a college campus who isn't sleeping, they usually had events every week for free food so that's how I ate, showered in the school gym etc etc

You could try to chill in a gym 24/7 but eventually they'll catch on and kick you out. I'd say stay as long as you can but don't overstay your welcome
>>
>>36716768
why?
>>
>>36716825

Dunno, but hilariously the bill was worded in such a way that it made the entire internets illegal to use. Google up on it
>>
>>36716857
oh, fucking florida. people hardly use the internet at internet cafes anyway, they're more for studying/reading manga/killing time instead of going home. they also have showers, food you can buy, free drinks and ice cream...they're pretty fucking awesome. cheap too. some nights they're pretty full though, so we would have to settle for a love hotel (more pricey but also more comfy) or getting a room at a karoake spot (cheaper than love hotels, more than an internet cafe but there's no way to turn off the background music and flashing lights in the room).

fuck, I miss Tokyo. but I'll be in San Diego soon, it'll be much better.
>>
>>36716779
Different ANON but I slept anywhere I could. Many nights outside in the cold. At churches, on the sidewalks, at bus stops , in my car until it got repod, ID sleep in motels from time to time if I could get the cash, slept at homeless shelters , like man if you're homeless and I mean really homeless you have to find a way to survive any way you can my advice to you is right now do anything you can to avoid it. I was homeless for a year and some. Like really hono holding a sign begging for money homeless shits not cool at all

If you have family or friends try to stay with them for as long as you can
>>
>>36716911
Also there may be nights where you have NO where to sleep. Just walking around aimlessly at 5 am waiting for a place to open up with no where to go, nothing to do It's tough

Sometimes used to sleep in fast food restaurant bathroom stalls
>>
>>36716779
I ended up getting lucky after a month and a half of it, my aunt let me stay at her place and helped me save money until I could afford to move out (about a month or so later) to an apartment with 2 roommates, living paycheck to paycheck.

I honestly had nothing when I got kicked out, no savings, I was a literal fuckin leech on my mom. she gave me a month's notice, I got a shitty ass job and abused public places to get by. thankfully it was during the summer (canadian east coast weather... winter would have killed me) so sleeping outside wasn't as bad.

I'd sneak naps in public toilet stalls, sleep in parks, etc. it was bad but I managed. if you can find a way to not go through this shit though, do anything you can. I couldn't get myself to beg friends/family even when I was that low due to my ego and honestly that was probably a mistake.
>>
>>36716911
Shit dude, 1.5 years? How the hell did you get yourself out of that? What are you at now?

>>36716987
Same.

It's still cold as fuck in Ontario. Like -10 nearly middle of April...

I got *some* savings but I'm not really sure how to maximize them properly desu
>>
>>36716970
Churches dude. If you know a little about religion and you are respectful just pretend you're actually religious then you'll.never get turned away. Here in the UK at least churches are rarely locked
>>
>>36717021
depends how much "some" is, but if you have around 1k, you can most likely immediately move somewhere. check kijiji for people looking for an extra roommate, you can probably find something within the 300-400 dollars range/month. there are food shelters and shit for food, plus you can still abuse all the free stuff even if you have a place to live.

GET A JOB ASAP. ANYTHING. you could probably walk into a mcdonalds and get a job immediately desu.

you'll live paycheck to paycheck for a while while you get back on your feet, it won't be comfortable. make sure you save as much as you can and keep looking for a better job if you aren't happy with entry level wagecuck stuff.

good luck
>>
>>36717021
Yeah, I'm in Guelph, Op, and it's crisp as fuck out there right now
>>
>>36717122
Thanks bro. I got a few thousand but I thought it would take some time to get set up.

Just unsure of where to even get started...
>>
>>36717253
I wouldn't call it that... Cold as fuck desu
>>
>>36717122
>GET A JOB ASAP. ANYTHING. you could probably walk into a mcdonalds and get a job immediately desu.

Thats not how the hiring process works anymore you old fart.
>>
>>36717264
I wouldn't recommend actually committing to anything like moving into an apartment until you have stable income, but a few thousand should honestly be fine. if you can't find a job before you run through that money, you're being too selective.

kijiji isn't a joke btw, not sure exactly where you live in ontario but you can certainly find something in the 300-400 range as long as you're okay with sharing a house/condo with multiple people (and you should be, you don't get to be too picky)

>>36717283
I was slightly exaggerating but entry level jobs aren't exactly the hardest thing to get. people just feel like they're above them (I'm projecting, because I know I was). you'll find "help wanted" signs everywhere if you just walk through a mall or go to fast food restaurants. it won't be "you're hired! put that apron on" right after the interview, but it's not a lengthy application process either.
>>
>>36716596
Places like?
>>
>>36717327
True dude. That describes me well desu.

OK I think I can manage then. It should be getting warmer sometime soon anyway.(it's long overdue)
>>
File: 25237.jpg (85 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
25237.jpg
85 KB, 640x640
>>36717122
Have you actually tried to get a job recently?
I have.

I've spent the past 6 weeks walking around the area checking out malls and each place with a "help wanted" wanted sign.

Guess what? They all require 2-3 years of experience in the field PRIOR to your application. Even for the shittiest jobs like inventory ect.
>>
>>36716628

free wifi at 24hr gym and library and mcdonalds
>>
>>36717434
You can tether your phone data with your laptop BTW.

Shit speeds but unlimited data it can work.
>>
>>36717378
Write a really good resume and do great on an interview and this is a bullshit.

Had 5 jobs so far, all asked for 2-3 years experience in the industry prior. I had zero years for each job, got every single job anyway. You just need to not be a retard and put together a great sounding resume and an epic cover letter.

Protip: you write a different resume for each place you are applying to. They need to see the resume you are handing in is written specifically for that position/company/job. They eat that shit up.

Good luck, m8.
>>
>>36716113
Op, depending on where you live, the government might be willing to give you welfare or center link while you look for a job, and even setup temp accommodation for a week or two until your payments start.

Also, private youth shelters or homeless shelters are a good plan.

You need to get a job. You are no longer above working in fast food. If you make it clear you can work any time, then they'll be willing to hire you.
Good luck anon.
>>
File: Chris-Pontius-ps01.jpg (34 KB, 445x334) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Pontius-ps01.jpg
34 KB, 445x334
I have spent a couple of nights in my car even in the middle of the winter. Not exactly like sleeping in a real bed but it beats sleeping in the woods which I did once.
>>
>>36717122

"you could probably walk into a mcdonalds and get a job immediately desu" I don't think you understand how jobs work. McDonalds accepts less applicants than Harvard
>>
test
>>
>>36717504

May I ask what industry you're in and any specific tips for resume/cover letter building?
>>
>>36717976
lol
>>
Gym for shower and training
Starbucks for internet and charging
Park at a public park to not get ticketed for sleeping in car.

You can always go to a homeless shelter OP.
>>
>>36717976
*Sources needed
>>
dude find a shelter

do people not know shelters are a thing?
>>
>>36717253
B R A N T F O R D
>>
The gym I go to is basically a glorified garage ran by some old guy. He doesn't lock the door at night so sometimes I'll go there after midnight, flip on the TV and heater and do some sets while just enjoying alone time.
>>
>>36718285

That sounds pretty comfy, senpai, not gonna lie.
>>
>>36718219
Depending on where you live they're not viable options

When I was homeless in California it was damn near impossible to find one
>>
>>36716277
Lmfao I can't tell if this is someone really taking the b8 or if it's someone b8ing
>>
>>36718301

It's comfy as fuck. The garage is also located on a hill overlooking the town. So at night I can see the whole town moving around below me. There's only like 40 or so people registered to this place as well so more often than not. I'm the only guy there. The thing is the equipment is also superb. No fuck around gimmick shit.
>>
>>36718285
He doesn't mind?
>>
>>36717021
GO WAIT OUTSIDE OF A HOME DEPOT FFS. Idk how it is where you are but in sac people actually make a semi living getting picked up by contractors for $10-$15 an hour
>>
>>36718446

Nope, just gotta write my name down on the check in list and remember to hit the lights on the way out.
>>
>>36718490

Man, I'm jelly. I wish I had that kind of gym.
>>
>>36716597
>Internet cafe
>durr murka dudn't hab dose yet hurf
>yet

They were cool in the 90's before everyone had internet in their homes. Their large, comfortable homes with multiple rooms. People here don't live in drawers like in your country, Hiroshi.
>>
there's an obese (strong but clearly overweight) old guy who does this at my gym.
He's there in the morning, shaving and ironing clothes. See him at night, mid day, always killing time by talking with strangers and staff.

He's really cool, I think the staff like him so the don't do anything about it. I've seen him sneak naps in on the tanning beds and massage chairs.
>>
Since there seem to be quite a few homeless/past homeless people here, did you ever consider going into the wild and living off the land? Smooching off people in the big city is probably easier, but it must feel like shit being invisible and roaming aimlessly day after day.
>>
>>36718219
Homeless shelters is the last place you want to be. The ones around here, the homeless fight for the limited beds, there's hardly any food to go around, caseload is too big for the staff to properly handle and refer, and the places has bedbugs.
>>
As long as you're not sleeping there they don't care.
>>
>>36718677
Yup, also the constant stealing and at shelters there's only a limited number of beds so if they are at capacity you're shit out of luck.
>>
>>36716233
If it was just you, no, you wouldn't. But if they let people crash at 24 hour gyms for only the cost of membership the place would quickly become crowded, messy, and all kinds of fucky
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
OP i am currently homeless, and my advice to you is: if you don't already have a car, then buy one immediately. You can sleep in your car, and having a car opens up many job opportunities. Pic related is my current set up.
>>
>>36719069
Where do you park it to sleep?
>>
>>36719135
Shortly after the invention of cars man needed somewhere to put their new mechanical beasts. Thus the parking lot was invented. They are fairly common and I'm sure OP can find one to use.
>>
>>36719135
Usually in a neighborhood. I used to park in parking lots, but a lot of the time it's actually private property, so the owner of the lot called the police on me.
>>
>>36717378

Are you not white? Ive never been turned down a job and atm I aid brain/spine surgeons with their operations and no degree.
>>
>>36716171
weak. you can wear the right attire and bundle up. simple shit broski.

>>36716233
they will catch you. you will have your membership revoked and be banned from the premises.
>>
>>36719544
kek
>>
>>36716113
If you're not here already come to Cali were super cool to the homeless
>>
OP become a camwhore, you have free wifi so push your shows as public exhibition, I make like 400 usd for 3 shows. assuming your bodies aesthetic... or just find a homeless slut to fuck on cam to make triple that.
>>
>>36718335
Stop trying to kill people :(
>>
>>36716313
Same breh, you got no friends that would let you crash? I've been moving houses every week or so staying with different friends, while looking for a place every weekend
>>
>>36717328
The bottom of a lake. kill yourself
>>
This thread makes me appreciate my family and the support system I have. I feel for you poor anons. Hope life gets better for you.
>>
>>36719135
Walmart is your best bet, they allow just about anyone to park their overnight and RVs and shit can park there too.
>>
>>36716113

Sleep in your car or outside, use gym to shower and shave, hang out all day in library. I know for a fact some of the dudes at my 24 hour don't work out and just use it to shower and shave and most likely live in their cars.
>>
>>36719832
This. Find a Walmart. Apply there in the morning.
>>
Fuck I'm just some sheltered high schooler and the real world is freaking me out
>>
>>36719913
It's easy if you come from a good family. If your family is crap than your life will be much harder. Don't go to jail, do well in school/ at your job, and be positive. Literally all you have to do.
>>
>>36716113
since your a virigin you could become a catholic priest. or find a mosque or something if you live in america, american muslims have a high average income and tend to be really nice to western converts.
>>
>>36719985
You don't have to be a virgin. Just cant have sex anymore.
>>
>>36719831
Same here. I might be a loser, but my family still loves me unconditionally.
>>
Became homeless at 17, lasted a couple months. There was agency in my town that was the equivalent of hanging out by home depot except legitimate and sanctioned work. Had a couple dollars for food, used my first bit of money to buy a hammock, set it up in the woods near there. Upgraded my setup little by little. Got a tarp as a shelter over the hammock. Got some bug repellent. Got a sleeping bag so I didn't have to wear my socks as gloves. Then saved hard. Turned 18, rented a house that I couldn't afford with my savings, but used the address to catch my breath and put on my application to the Army, joined the most in demand job for the bonus ($20k) and the quick ship (3 weeks) and continued to save hard. Kinda fucked up for a bit after about a year because having money was exciting but I spent half my contract without tax and getting hazard pay in the desert plus getting foreign language proficiency pay. Now I'm on the GI Bill and own my house. Most of my savings became a fat down payment but I put aside 10 months mortgage for the inevitable job search period. Bought a hammock for my back yard that I lay in some nights.

We're all gonna make it brah
>>
>>36720157
nice story, congratulations bro
>>
Don't you have a friend, a cousin, an uncle, anyone you useless faggot?
>>
>>36720157
Nicely done, brah!
>>
>>36716911
where are your family/friends? Why no support desu
>>
>>36719947
Nothing angers me more than unsupportive family members. Like how can you be so uncaring towards your own blood?
>>
>>36719985
>since your a virigin you could become a catholic priest. or find a mosque or something if you live in america, american muslims have a high average income and tend to be really nice to western converts.

Why do you think he's a virgin?
>>
Go to craigslist, job boards, or local university job boards for casual labour. I supported myself one summer doing odd jobs, often on a day's notice. This is an easy way to make money while you look for steady work and helps you improve your resume and maybe even earn some good references, if people like your work ethic. Especially since it's spring, people will be looking for cheap labourers to help them move, clean, or do gardening. I was charging $15/hr as a landscaper and eventually found a two-month full-time job working on a vineyard, which included a free lunch at the bistro. The portions were huge so I used to pack up half to take home for dinner.

I supported myself for four months and paid my rent of $450/month this way until I found a permanent job. I live in BC which has the lowest minimum wage in Canada, so you may be able to charge a little more than $15. People are willing to pay a bit more if you're available for short jobs on short notice.

Try to crash with friends or family rather than being homeless. It'll be much easier to get hired if you look clean and healthy. Shelters can be notorious for housing sketchy people.

As for food, many colleges and churches will offer free meals a few times a week. Check out local charity thrift shops as many will give away free bread, no questions asked.

The main thing is to talk to the people you work for and the people you work alongside. Make connections and let them know you're looking for permanent work. You never know who is looking for an employee or a roommate.
>>
>>36718609
That's called surviving, and its very difficult
>>
>>36719680
Sticking stuff up your butt and shit?
>>
>>36720548
nah man just flexing and lifting weights
>>
>>36716113
http://carliving.info/101.htm
>>
>>36716233
You're retarded , you are paying for a gym membership not a place to crash every night it's bad for business for homeless people sleeping in the changing room
>>
>>36719069
Wise boi. I did this for a bit too. If you can't sleep in a car, you don't need to sleep that bad.

Car is the perfect home imo; just big enough for one person, mobile, built in gas generator and heater, and you don't have to pay rent or property tax. I've genuinely sincerely considered selling my house and using the money to live in my car and travel the Americas. Pay two bucks for coffee and use their wifi, get monthly gym memberships for a place to lift and bathe. Gas + food + gym is fantastically low overhead and paradoxically probably affords the best standard of living in places like LA or NY where rent is four figures a month.
>>
>>36720274
Some people are complete cunts who even their own mothers can't love.
>>
>>36716215
Underrated kek
>>
>>36716464
Where?
>>
I love how most of this thread consists out of solid advice. Can't really contribute anything myself, but bumping nonetheless.
>>
>>36716113
I know where the cameras blindspots are in my gym, ive done it before during the winter.
Someone caught me and I told them I hadn't realized I fell asleep after my workout. No one gave a fuck.
>>
>>36720274
What the other anon said. Some people get chance after chance and continue to blow it until their family starts to despise them. Also, some people are just born into unloving families and only make it if they're resilient.
>>
File: 1457105474813.jpg (59 KB, 893x287) Image search: [Google]
1457105474813.jpg
59 KB, 893x287
>>36716142
>Your best option is to live
Objectively wrong.
>>
>>36716113
I was homeless for a few nights last year, slept in mcdonalds, free WiFi and charging points and cheap food for bulking, it's not ideal cause they don't let you lie down on the seats but it was alright
>>
>>36716113
Just get a job you colossal faggotron. There are also places such as homeless shelters or the YMCA which can house you short-term, especially if you are living in the first world. I know this is a b8 thread, I saw this shitty advice on 9gag when I was 14. Just posting in case you're serious or retards think that this will actually help if they are homeless.
>>
File: Mom's root cellar.jpg (602 KB, 1330x695) Image search: [Google]
Mom's root cellar.jpg
602 KB, 1330x695
>>36716313
>>
>>36716113
say youre doing shekio LmAO
>>
>>36716113
Live in a van and use the gym for the showers and working out...

I had a friend that lived in a vam for 4+years, showered at the gym, brushed his teeth there, used a laundromat...

He was homeless but didn't look homeless at all
>>
>>36716113
Don't go to a 24h gym. Always full of homsexuals at night.
>>
File: 157.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
>>36724207
>>
>>36716899
Not who you replied too but I was homeless in San Diego for 2 weeks during the winter. It was the worst 2 weeks of my fucking life to believe people live like this baffles me. But I had it easy cause I had a small ass car with cold leather seats.
>>
OP got kicked out, because OP come out of the closet. That is what you get for being abnormal.
>>
>>36716558
>I guess you could buy a tent and setup camp but kind of sketchy...
It depends where you'd set up. Woods can be good if you know how to read where people have been (are branches broken or areas overgrown) and hide everything. Then all you need is a laundrette and a gym membership to stay clean.

Squats can be better if you find a derelict building that isn't obviously derelict that nobody else knows about. I don't know if Canada does the whole no heirs = building belongs to the Crown, but if it does then there'll probs be a few where an old person died and the house was just left. Sometimes the get caught up in probate and similar indefinitely.

Anyway, if you find a house just change the locks (easy to do yourself, just buy or order new shit that fits the old shit).
>>
live in your car. Simple, challenging, and fun.

http://guide2homelessness.blogspot.com/
https://www.reddit.com/r/vandwellers

dive for food

https://www.reddit.com/r/DumpsterDiving/

go to basically any place for wifi/charging your things. Most places you don't have to buy anything if you can't afford it. Doesn't hurt of course. Keep your cups/trash after you buy something once then show up another day and put it on your table so it looks like you bought something. It's really not necessary though. Even if one place kicks you out (which they won't", there are a hundred other places to go.

Starbucks is great because you can go after-hours and set up to charge your stuff outside (when it's not too cold), and catch wifi from the parking lot if you don't want to expose yourself. They are also really friendly there and won't care if you aren't buying anything (for the most part).

Use gym to lift and shower of course

if you have any questions feel free to ask. I've been voluntarily car living for 6+ months now.
>>
Genuine nice thread with helpful and solid advice it seems. I'm sorry for you homeless guys and I hope it goes better.
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.