[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No more oats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 29.jpg (13 KB, 460x282) Image search: [Google]
29.jpg
13 KB, 460x282
Today was a great day at the hospital .... Got told im intolerant to:

Fucking Oats
All cereals
All nuts
All dairy
Fucking BEEF
And Fucking ALL EEGS

WHAT THE FUCK AM I GONA DO?

help me pls
>>
>>36714867
If you're not trolling right now, ah shit man. that sucks so bad. /hug

maybe soy? chicken? ostritch or alligator? fish? sucks because you can't eat cookie crisps and milk anymore... or cookies and milk... or like ice cream or a great omelette or a nice rare steak jesus i'd kill myself.

but /hug we're gonna make it bro.
>>
>>36714867

fish and chicken. olive oil and certain kinds of pasta, beans...quinoa for breakfast and stop crying like a bitch.
>>
>>36714867
Do you actually have symptoms when you eat most of those things? I'm guessing not, since you said "intolerance" instead of allergy. Just fucking eat them anyhow.

You sound like a girl I knew in college. She never had any problems, then she got allergy testing. "Omg I'm allergic to wheat, peanuts, soy, grass, all tree pollen, eggs, dairy, air, water, and legumes!"

Tests don't mean shit if you don't have clinical manifestations.
>>
File: la-me-boltman-20150706.jpg (487 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
la-me-boltman-20150706.jpg
487 KB, 2048x1365
>>36714867
RAW CREATINE AND WATER
>>
>>36714867
Fuck your loser Doctor. He's probably lying to you to get more sheckles or some sneaky Jew shit. I remember my doctor would always tell me I'm allergic to pollen, cat fur, blah blah blah and I spent some time outside, spent some more time around my cats, and boom, I didnt have allergies anymore.

My advice to you is to ignore your faggot Doctor. Eat a little bit of oats, nuts, beef, eggs whatever you're allergic to at a time, and in a few months, you gain resistance and be used to them. Do not eat a lot at the same time though.
>>
>>36715811
Pasta is made of wheat and wheat is a cereal.
>>
>>36714867
Fecal transplant.
>>
File: 1435272180488.jpg (20 KB, 432x359) Image search: [Google]
1435272180488.jpg
20 KB, 432x359
I have a bunch of oats but i don't have milk.

Can take them with water?
>>
>>36714867
Eat chicken

Eat rice. Your fucking set bro. God literally just smacked every bad food out of your mouth in one fell swoop and said "JUST DO IT FAGGOT"
>>
File: 1. Faecal Transplants_0.jpg (644 KB, 1863x1047) Image search: [Google]
1. Faecal Transplants_0.jpg
644 KB, 1863x1047
>>36716090

This man knows his shit.
>>
>>36714867
Be the guy who made it without using Oats,dairy,beef and eggs.
It will be hard as fuck,but the feeling of accomplishment you will get when you make it will be so great it will make up for all the bullshit you had to endure.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.